3 job matcher din søgning
Dansk Flygtningehjælp, Copenhagen
Do you want to experience what it is like to work for Denmark’s largest humanitarian NGO? Then apply for the DRC Stand-by Roster’s intern positions in the fall of 2017.
We are looking for one or two interns. Both interns will become part of the deployment team of the Stand-by Roster and will assist the colleagues with deployment of expert personnel to our UN partners.
As an intern your general tasks will be related to supporting the colleagues with deployments and mainly of administrative and practical nature and include, but not be limited to:
- Prior to deployment: preparation of budgets, updating our database, booking of flight tickets, assisting with visa applications and conducting briefings.
- During deployment: completing financial settlements as well as general follow up and support to the deployees.
- End of deployment: completing final financial settlements, conducting debriefings, checking original receipts and archiving.
Indrykket 10. marts
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Join our new Centre of Excellence for SAP & global processes.
As Process Development Manager for Master Data your overall focus is to improve the foundation for our global SAP solution. You will do so by driving improvements to our master data models, processes and tools and by ensuring changes are aligned between all relevant functions. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Drive and/or support improvement initiatives across global master data processes and SAP solutions together with both the business functions and IT.
- Develop, implement and maintain tools and processes for data governance and data quality monitoring.
- Ensure that processes and standards are documented and firmly anchored within the business.
- Improve the overall SAP master data maturity and standardisation across all functions in LEO Pharma.
Indrykket 6. marts