252 job matcher din søgning
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to attract the best digital talents globally? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Take your recruitment processes end to end through their full life cycle?
- Use your imagination and ingenuity to hunt for the best talents to fit our business?
- Develop sourcing strategies and deliver top service to management?
Your main responsibility will be to manage full-cycle recruitment processes, including everything from the initial contact to testing, interviewing and facilitating contracts. Working independently alongside hiring managers, you will lead the efforts to develop, implement and execute successful hiring strategies – and doing so, you ensure the best possible candidate experience. Moreover, you will collaborate closely with our senior talent attraction manager to secure our long-term goals and build a pipeline of future candidates.
Milestone Systems A/S, Brøndby
Er du vant til at yde en fænomenal service i kantinen i et internationalt miljø? Trives du med alsidige opgaver, og kan du lide, at hver dag er forskellig? Så er du måske vores nye kantineassistent.
Milestone Systems er en ægte vækstvirksomhed, som bl.a. betyder, at vores kantine er et spændende sted at arbejde med mange forskellige opgaver. Vi er på udkig efter endnu en kantineassistent, som bliver en del af et team på 3, som alle refererer til kantinelederen.
Teamet er ansvarlig for at forberede og servere morgenmad, anrette frokost hver dag samt stå for bestilling af catering til diverse møder, som afholdes i huset. Desuden varetager kantinepersonalet al vedligeholdelse og rengøring af kantineområdet. Vi sætter stor pris på et godt samarbejde, og har det sjovt sammen, mens vi når vores forskellige opgaver. Vi er gode til at tage ansvar, men samtidig hjælper vi hinanden og er fleksible.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have what it takes to support Maersk Drilling in becoming a global role model within Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) Performance? Can you help Maersk Drilling in driving excellent crisis management globally? Then you could be the candidate, we are looking for in our newly established role as Crisis Management Advisor in Maersk Drilling’s headquarters in Lyngby.
Reporting into the Head of Security, the Crisis Management Advisor will be the focal point for the crisis management framework in all locations where Maersk Drilling operates.
You will be responsible for the development, implementation, execution, review, and monitoring of Crisis Management plans across Maersk Drilling activities and operations.
- Develop and implement a Crisis Management training and awareness programme.
- Promote security as business enabling function and work closely with other teams to ensure maximum effect.
Sabroe Selection recruiting on behalf of 3Shape in Copenhagen
You will have great influence on your daily work and work closely together with our current payroll controller and the rest of the finance and accounting team, including our Shared Service Center in Poland.
Your responsibilities include:
- Handling & posting of salary including reconciliations
- Communicating with 3Shapers regarding salary and related issues
- Coordinating with HR and our Shared Service Center in Poland
- Ensuring that salary related issues are handled in compliance with relevant legislation and internal guidelines
- Handling reimbursements from sick leave, maternity etc.
Clio Online ApS, København eller Aarhus
Reflekterer du altid over, hvordan din egen og andres undervisning kunne gøres endnu bedre? Brænder du for at skabe inspirerende undervisningsforløb med eleverne som aktive medskabere? Så er du måske netop den pædagogiske redaktør, som vi søger til portalen Musikfaget ca. to dage om ugen!
Du skal være med til at udvikle det mest gennemtænkte digitale undervisningsmateriale til faget og implementere de nyeste trends, og du får god brug for dit store didaktiske overskud og indblik i musik.
Stillingen er på 15-20 timer ugentligt. Det er tanken, at du sideløbende arbejder på en skole, hvor du vil afprøve og udvikle materialet. Der er gode muligheder for fleksibilitet, så du kan følge skolens hverdag.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Saint-Gobain Nordic in Copenhagen
You will be part of the General Delegation’s HR Department in Ørestad, Copenhagen. Here, you are responsible for developing and optimizing our rewards policies as well as our HR systems in order to attract, retain and motivate employees as well as support Saint-Gobain’s overall C&B strategy.
In Copenhagen, you lead a team of 5 HR professionals who work with international mobility management, HR systems and payroll respectively.
This means that you:
- develop a strategic and forward-looking approach to C&B
- lead and oversee the yearly salary review process by supporting the local HR departments as well as ensuring compliance with rewards policies.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to be part of a new audio platform team based in Lyngby, Denmark, responsible for building the Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Influence the architecture, tooling and way-of-working on the latest quad-core ARM-based platforms for high-end speakers?
- Help build a cutting-edge Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform?
- Be part of creating experiences you cannot get anywhere else – experiences that go beyond the fundamental expectations of what a product should do and have a layer of magic?
Right now, we are laying the foundation for building an impactful audio streaming platform, utilizing the latest generation powerful Cortex-A53 quad-core processors and wireless technologies from the leading chip manufacturers. To do so, we need you to help us design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our platform features.
eloomi A/S, Copenhagen
You will be part of a cheerful team where we pull together. Your core mission is to open new valuable client conversations with attractive companies in appointed international markets.
For the right candidates, we offer:
- A vibrant international and fun work environment;
- Influence on your own job and the opportunity to shine;
- Personal development and exciting career opportunities.
Your job responsibilities:
- Identify prospects and decision makers in C-level and HR, and maintain updated prospect data.
- Act on leads from inbound marketing initiatives, contact prospects via different channels incl. social media, create interest, establish buying centre and start a buying process.
- Propel value proposition based dialogues and make live online solution
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Har du lyst til at være med til at opbygge et helt nyt brand og fortælle Ørsteds grønne historie?
Så har vi brug for dig som studentermedhjælper i Branding & Solutions Marketing, hvor du vil støtte vores projektledere og brandkonsulenter med at styre vores grafiske produktioner, planlægge events og håndtere samarbejdet med kolleger på tværs af organisationen og dermed bidrage til at sikre en høj kvalitet i vores brandarbejde.
I Ørsted går vi hver dag på arbejde, for at skabe en verden, der udelukkende kører på grøn energi. Fordi vi vil gå foran i omstillingen til grøn energi, investerer vi betydeligt i innovation og giver vores medarbejdere mulighed for at forme fremtidens vedvarende energiteknologier. Vi fremmer et dynamisk og mangfoldigt samarbejdsmiljø, og vi tilskynder alle vores medarbejdere til løbende læring og udvikling, så de kan realisere deres fulde potentiale.
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of Boehringer Ingelheim in Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious person who would like to develop your competencies, and are you looking for new opportunities within Finance?
On behalf of Boehringer Ingelheim, we are looking for an Accountant and Finance Advisor to undertake all aspects of financial management. This will include securing the day-to-day accounting for the business and help improve and automate financial processes.
- Ensure integrity of financial information according to German, local and Tax GAAP
- Perform monthly and yearly closing as well as all reporting activities based on external and internal requirements
- Ensure accuracy of data for ad hoc analysis and requests.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
Would you like to work with some of the latest technologies within your field?
You will be working in a project-based and agile environment, where you get ample opportunity to use your competences broadly among our applications depending on the projects. Thus, you will be developing solutions on our custom-built platforms, but also develop integrations for standard platforms as well as new types of software that are more ad hoc.
As you will be working on our internal applications, you will be working closely with the users during the projects. After the solutions are delivered, the users will receive support from another part of the organization, and you can move on to the next projects and new users.
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Falck has embarked on a transformation journey, where finance plays a vital part. Finance is organized with three main areas; Global Finance, Global Business Services and Business Finance. This structure allows us to leverage scale and develop a higher level of expertise through increased specialization. Our goal is to build a best-in-class finance setup.
For this new position in Falck Ambulance, we are looking for an experienced economist who can support the Business Finance organisation. You will be working closely with colleagues across Finance as well as the operating entities by driving the Financial Planning and Commercial agenda through economic modelling and analytics ensuring more and better data driven decisions.
Do you have a background in research, an experience managing scientific information and a passion for building tools for scientists? Then join us at CERN to be one of the driving forces of the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] and make science go faster.
As an INSPIRE Content and Community Manager you will:
- Orchestrate the curation of INSPIRE content (scientific works, their connections, their attribution, as well as author profiles, conference indexes and job vacancies in the field) in partnership with other research institutions participating in INSPIRE and also coordinating the work of additional external parties;
- Liaise with the INSPIRE user community, and observe the overall market for scientific information services, to understand and assess evolving needs and trends, translate them into concrete service requirements and opportunities for new and augmented features.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
Would you like a brand-new position where you will play an important role in improving complex business processes through handling master data across an entire organisation?
In this role, you will work with data and data structures across our company to establish an overview of key master data processes as well as proper ownership of key master data within our ERP system. You will work across several platforms, but just to name a few: SAP ECC, B2B CRM & Ordering platform, our manufacturing system, Microsoft analysis/reporting services with SQL as BI data warehouse, Tableau for frontend BI visuals, etc.
Your specific focus is on the data processes on these platforms, so your job is to increase the data quality, e.g. by taking data out of reports and into the actual source data to reduce complexity and vulnerability of inconsistent data.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
The Human Resource department of Maersk Drilling is seeking a strong HR professional for the position as Head of Manning.
You will be part of the leadership team responsible for operational execution of HR in Maersk Drilling. The team is driven by providing best in class operational HR support to offshore leaders and employees around the world.
As Head of Manning you will be leading a team of six HR professionals dedicated to deliver manning expertise and administrative services to our global organization. You are globally responsible for manning processes, and have a functional reporting line from the local manning roles around the world.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Daily management and development of the team, including building team capabilities.
- Interpreting business challenges and turn them into proactive manning solutions.
- Identifying process improvement opportunities within operational execution.
Statens IT, Ballerup
Statens IT vækster, og vi har behov for at styrke ledelsen i området. Til team Fælles Kundesystemer søger vi en teamleder, der bliver ansvarlig for drift, support og vedligeholdelse af shared applikationer som driftes i Statens It og som bruges på tværs af ministerier og styrelser.
De vigtigste systemer p.t. er sags- og dokumenthåndteringssystemer (ESDH) F2, Public 360 samt økonomisystemet Navision. Derudover bliver teamlederen ansvarlig for Sikker Mail og Digital Signatur (virksomheds-, medarbejder- og funktionscertifikater).
- en organisation i vækst, hvor der er mulighed for udvikling både personligt og af området
- nogle af Danmarks mest spændende kunder
- et job i en åben og dynamisk organisation med en uformel og fleksibel arbejdsform
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We have established a Copenhagen-based unit aiming to disrupt current financing processes for business customers in the Nordics. Becoming part of this unit is a unique opportunity to work in a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by start-up culture, high pace, agile development, flat hierarchy, and with an overarching customer-focused approach.
As a Product and Feature Owner in Future Financing, you will work with the design and conceptualization of features on a daily basis. You will work alongside multi-disciplinary creative people in smaller teams. You will be responsible for the experience and business requirements of the features, you are part taking in. Part of the daily activities is working and coordinating with the IT core teams in helping shape and define the scope of each feature without compromising the quality and value for the end-user.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
Are you passionate about designing and developing web solutions?
Your overall responsibility is to design and build cloud/web applications, using a diverse set of languages, frameworks, and software platforms. You get the opportunity together with the team to define the culture in Nilfisk for our future digital journey and make our mechanical products intelligent and connected. Major projects you work with will be to establish the Umbraco Cloud foundation and CMS architecture scaled out in our entire global organization. Your principal duties and responsibilities includes to:
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
- Work on all aspects of software development lifecycle following agile methodologies. This includes design, implement, test, document and programming quality software solutions
- Be responsible for solving technical problems on multiple projects, and providing consultative support to internal staff
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world.
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Senior Analytical Scientist in Analytical Development Proteins?
As part of Analytical Development - Proteins your essential tasks will be:
- Planning, coordinating, and executing activities associated with our biotechnology and biologic drug products
- Participate in CMC teams and project work. Collaborate with team members from different departments within development
PR electronics A/S, Rønde
Are you motivated by driving up business in unexplored areas? Are you used to taking charge and committing to the responsibility of developing a new sales area? If the answer is yes, you now have the chance to fill an exciting position in our Export Department.
The team, currently consisting of 3 people, is responsible for managing indirect distribution through a network of more than 45 distributors worldwide.
In this global position, we expect you to cover new markets. It is a new position, and we are looking for a candidate with a huge appetite to prove him or herself.
The role will offer
- Develop current and future distributors.
- Daily support and proactive sales to international customers in new markets.
- Respond to international RFQs.