7 job matcher din søgning
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Lyngby
The complete body of all research publications ever published since 1860 and until today within STM comprise roughly 200M publications. Unique in our domain, DTU Library maintains a local copy of metadata descriptions of all of them . We are using this to develop and operate a cutting-edge digital library service for our users.
- Are you a Full-Stack Open Source-oriented developer of web-based solutions?
- Do you want to be part of a development and operations team anchored at one of Europe’s most ambitious research libraries?
You will be working with creating, improving and sustaining our services to our users. Optimization – often at a scale outside what is usually described in textbooks – is often a part of this. Adjusting the content and/or configuration of our Apache Solr instance (currently loaded with ~200M documents) while not losing service, is not an uncommon subtask.
Ilias NVO ApS, Lyngby
ILIAS NVO is looking for an experienced software developer
You will work with IoT, telematics and newest cloud-technology. ILIAS NVO is working on Machine Learning and AI for predictive analysis of data from vehicles and other machinery in the military market.
You are result oriented and like to work in a small and dedicated team.
- Min 5 years’ experience with structured and object-oriented software development (C++/C#/Java)
- Min 10 years’ experience with Linux
- Min 2 years’ experience with firmware development and embedded devices