3 job matcher din søgning
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
Our workdays can be quite hectic with rapid changes and it is therefore essential that you have a flexible attitude and that you like to support and assist in the laboratory when needed. At Gubra, we strongly believe in advancing science by continuously testing our hypotheses and trying to answer questions by conducting scientific studies in the animal facilities or in the laboratory. As a Scientist in our Peptide Chemistry and Formulation group, you are supporting this vision by taking ownership in developing and creating high quality data.
Your primary tasks are varied, but include:
- Participate in the internal and partnered research projects by delivering peptide development inputs to the SAR work
- Develop, troubleshoot and maintain relevant peptide synthesizers and HPLCs
- Design and synthesize novel peptide therapeutics in collaboration with the other peptide chemists at Gubra
Indrykket 15. september
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
Gubra is a young company, very dynamic and data/delivery driven. At Gubra, we strongly believe in advancing science by continuously testing our hypotheses in scientific studies in the animal facilities as well as in the laboratory. Our workdays involve rapidly changing tasks and it is therefore essential that you have a flexible attitude and enjoy both laboratory work and working with skilled laboratory technicians.
Your tasks as a Research Scientist include:
- Design and conduction of in vitro studies, including supervision of laboratory technicians
- Develop, troubleshoot and automate molecular pharmacology assays
- Establish cell lines for lead selection and optimization
- Active participation in target discovery efforts and project Groups
- Communicate and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
Indrykket 14. september
The new Center for Proteins in Memory (PROMEMO) at Aarhus University invites applications for a postdoc position in circuit neuroscience.
Jobcenter Århus, 26. september