16 job matcher din søgning
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
You will play a key role in the development, maintenance and continuous optimization of our computational pipelines for the processing and standard analysis of NGS data, primarily whole-genome (re)sequencing and RNA-seq data. Identifying and implementing robust solutions for NGS data management and sharing, in collaboration with IT specialists, will also be among the key activities in your role.
In addition, you are expected to
- Perform various phylogenomic and comparative genomic analyses
- Streamline the application of NGS technologies and bioinformatics analyses in different cross-functional projects in key focus areas
- Work in close collaboration with microbiologists on both experimental planning and data interpretation
- Participate in the preparation of internal reports and scholarly articles for publications
Logos Solvo, Herlev
We’re looking for an Experienced Java Developer for our multi-site development team developing our Telecom Solutions products build on top of our standard Over-The-Air platform managing smart cards. Products like Network Safeguard, Welcome Messaging, Mobile Marketing, IMSI Manager, Roaming Manager and Subscription Management, plus customer aligned features.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design and Development of our Application Server software
- Participate in the full development lifecycle of each product, including specification, design, development, testing and documentation
- You will also participate in the investigation of new technologies to be used in the company’s solutions
You will become part of a highly successful global company offering great opportunities for you both personally and professionally. You will work with very competent and committed colleagues all open to share and receive advice.
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
Are you passionate about Continuous integration, building a deployment pipeline, enabling software developers perform at their best by automating everything and creating a high performing Linux infrastructure then this opportunity is for you.
We need to further develop our Linux based infrastructure and in this context we need to extend our DevOps capabilities. The person we are looking for, will be based in the R&D department alongside 80+ software developers and will work closely with our IT department.
As a DevOps & Linux Administrator your skills and experience will include:
- Proven experience as a DevOps engineer, Linux administrator or software engineer with a passion for DevOps
- Experience setting up a Continuous Integration platform and working with software developers
- Experience with Bash and dynamic languages like Python
MU.ST ApS, København
Vi søger en frontend-udvikler, til styling og design, der med et skarpt øje for det visuelle og æstetiske, kan omsætte en lækker identitet og design til en funktionel side, der virker på tværs af browsere, skærmstørrelser og devices.
Og en backend-udvikler med gode evner inden for programmering og arkitektur. Du skal have en rolig hånd og køligt overblik, og kan med kvalitetskoder finde løsninger på vanvittige problemer.
Fælles for stillingerne er at vi forestiller os, at du har arbejdet professionelt nogle år, og har en masse webprojekter bag dig.
Undo is a startup on a mission to change insurance as you know it.