Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
12 job matcher din søgning
You will join the Finance and Administrative Processes Department (FAP), which is responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the financial resources and commitments of the organization, and ensuring compliance with CERN’s financial rules and procedures.
Within the Accounts Payable Section, you will gradually take on the following functions within the team:
- Recording, checking and authorising for payment invoices received by the organization (more than 45 000 per year)
- Following up service provider and supply contracts in close collaboration with the technical managers, procurement officers and suppliers
- Analysing data and contributing to projects.
We are seeking a highly talented PhD candidate in the field of Quantum Sensing based on color centers in diamonds..
We are an international research team of more than 30 students and staff with diverse backgrounds. We have a dynamic research environment with close and daily interaction among all members, and strong collaborations with many academic and industrial partners.
In this project, we will utilize nitrogen-vacancy centers in diamonds for sensing magnetic fields with unprecedented sensitivity and extreme spatial resolution at room temperature. .
Are you a software developer with a feeling for hardware? Do you want to participate in the control of the high-power RF acceleration systems of the CERN accelerators and of the associated feedback systems, being developed, using the latest digital technology? CERN, take part!
As a Controls Software Developer in the Servos & Controls Interface Section, you will be working at the interface between hardware developers and the controls and operations teams. You will more specifically:
- Develop, test and implement:
- Real-time control software for digital beam control and feedback systems being developed for new projects across the CERN accelerator complex, in C++ using the CERN Front End Software Architecture (FESA) framework, running on VME, MicroTCA and industrial PC systems under Linux;
Are you a proactive and skilled Trade Support Officer, experienced in monitoring and reporting financial transactions and trade operations? Seize this opportunity and join CERN’s Pension Fund Middle Office. CERN, take part!
As a member of the team in the ATT Section, you will be responsible for:
- Booking and monitoring the transactions (equities, bonds, derivatives) in the custodian's system and liaison with the internal portfolio manager, brokers and custodian as required.
- Monitoring and resolving financial discrepancies.
- Monitoring of all operational custodian activities on a regular basis.
Are you a skilled system engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams on open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library http://inspirehep.net to its next level.
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment on the staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.
Accelerate your career by joining the Engineering Department at CERN. Contribute your expertise by coordinating activities in designated areas of the world's largest particle accelerator complex and its experimental facilities. CERN, take part!
As Systems Engineer, you will:
- Participate in projects from their definition to design, construction, integration and installation of complex mechanical, electro-mechanical or mechatronics system (Experimental Area Consolidation and High Luminosity LHC).
- Prepare engineering specifications and conceptual designs ensuring they satisfy the physics needs and requirements of the project, through communicating with and understanding input from physicists and other engineers.
IHFood A/S, København
Due to growing market demand, IHFood A/S – a profitable company – is looking for talented and passionate system developers for machine vision applications.
You will be part of an agile team of competent system developers with a diverse background in electrical engineering, robotics, software development, machine vision and machine learning. You will be part of a team developing and maturing the software for vision-controlled robots used in the meat processing industry.
Depending on your qualifications, your tasks will be to:
- Ensure optimal image acquisition and system design for new and existing projects. This includes selecting cameras and wavelengths, designing geometry, timing etc.
- Design and implement system software to handle image acquisition, scheduling and sorting
Are you excited about open and reproducible science? Do you want to build tools, which help researchers to preserve, share and re-use data? CERN is looking for an enthusiastic full stack software developer to work in a research data team with the scientific community and move our projects and services forward. CERN, take part!
As Junior Application Developer in the Open Access Section, you will bring in first-hand experience with open science services, persistent identifiers, and agile delivery of complex software applications to take a driving/leading role in delivering the CERN contribution to FREYA. This includes designing research data solutions and developing services that enable the identification of research artefacts such as data, software, environments, and connect them to authors (ORCID), their publications, grants, etc..
Are you an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects) experienced in collective effects and interested in working in an exciting international environment at the forefront of modern science?
As an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects), you will contribute to the study of the collective effects in particle accelerators, in particular the mechanisms responsible for transverse coherent beam instabilities. You will also devise mitigation techniques to push further the performance of the existing and future CERN accelerators.
En fast stilling som hospitalsfysiker i onkologi ved Afdeling for Medicinsk Fysik, Onkologisk Afdeling, Vejle Sygehus søges besat per...
Region Syddanmark, Vejle