6 job matcher din søgning
Are you a mechanical technician with experience in components and prototyping of coating systems? Do you want to be part of an exciting international project and contribute to the development of CERN's unique vacuum infrastructure, one of the largest in the world with a total of 130 km of vacuum vessels. Join the Vacuum, Surfaces & Coatings Group! CERN, take part!
As a mechanical technician in the SCC section, you will:
- Assemble mechanical parts of coatings systems or prototypes.
- Manufacture metallic and ceramic parts to be inserted in UHV systems.
- Design new components in collaboration with physicists and engineers of the section.
- Take part in the maintenance/renewal of the present installations (thin film coating plants, UHV pumping systems, bake out equipment).
Indrykket 22. marts
Serenergy A/S, AalborgSerEnergy is in an essential phase of the product roll-out of a new fuel cell system, and we need to further enhance and develop our mechanical core components for mass production. We are looking for a skilled mechanical engineer to optimize various components and assemblies with focus on heat and fluid simulations together with robust and innovative part design.
This full-time position (37 hrs./week) is located at our offices at Lyngvej 8, 9000 Aalborg.
- Serve as simulation and calculations expert in the mechanical team.
- Analyze heat and flow distribution in our reformer, heat exchangers and fuel systems
- Establish best practices regarding simulations and calculations
Indrykket 14. marts
Are you an Applied physicist with experience in accelerator and beam dynamics, combining academic excellence and technical coordination skills? Join a dynamic team, studying incoherent beam effects and impact the performance of operating and future synchrotrons. Take Part!
As an Accelerator Physicist in the Hadron Synchrotron's Incoherent effects Section, you will:
- Study beam intensity and brightness limitations in the LHC injectors and in particular the Proton Synchrotron Booster (PSB), with an emphasis to space-charge effects for high-intensity and high-brightness beams, both in its current status and for the on-going upgrade studies.
- Study linear and non-linear beam dynamics (theory, simulations and experiments) including space-charge for improving the intensity, brightness preservation and transmission of the present operational PSB beams and of those foreseen for the LHC injector upgrade (LIU) project.
Indrykket 9. marts
Are you qualified in Physics, Computing, Electronics, Electricity or Electromechanics? Do you have a first experience in a technical or scientific environment? Take your career to an exciting new level by joining the team of operators who run the Super Proton Synchrotron (SPS) of CERN's accelerator complex. Take part!
As member of the SPS operations team, you will:
- Be part of the 24/7 shift team that runs CERN's accelerator complex.
- Oversee the operation of the SPS accelerator and the associated Experimental Facilities on a shift basis, ensuring the application of safety rules.
- Take initiative in the optimisation of the SPS accelerator performance individually or in close collaboration with the team of accelerator physicists by preparing and performing machine tests, measurement and accelerator studies.
Indrykket 7. marts
Do you want to be part of an international team of physicists, game developers and psychologists working on an exciting global project?
Science and Technology, Århus
Jobcenter Århus, 17. marts
Simula Research Laboratory, Fornebu, Norway, is seeking an outstanding PhD candidate within the field of Scientific Computing/Numerical...
Simula School of Research and Innovation AS, Norge
Jobcenter, 3. marts