6 job matcher din søgning
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to be part of a new audio platform team based in Lyngby, Denmark, responsible for building the Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Influence the architecture, tooling and way-of-working on the latest quad-core ARM-based platforms for high-end speakers?
- Help build a cutting-edge Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform?
- Be part of creating experiences you cannot get anywhere else – experiences that go beyond the fundamental expectations of what a product should do and have a layer of magic?
Right now, we are laying the foundation for building an impactful audio streaming platform, utilizing the latest generation powerful Cortex-A53 quad-core processors and wireless technologies from the leading chip manufacturers. To do so, we need you to help us design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our platform features.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Struer
Har du gode kommunikationsevner, administrativ forståelse og flair for support? Og kunne du tænke dig at:
- starte et trainee-forløb i en international virksomhed med et stærkt luksusbrand?
- få et bredt netværk bestående af ledere, medarbejdere og andre trainees, der kan hjælpe dig videre i din karriere?
- blive en del af en organisation, der lytter til vores unge talenter, og hvor vi gør meget ud af at tage godt imod dig?
Du får arbejdsplads på vores hovedkontor i Struer, hvor du under trainee-forløbet bliver tilknyttet to forskellige afdelinger. Første år er du i Sales Support, og her bruger du dine gode kommunikationsevner både på dansk og engelsk til at hjælpe vores forhandlere fra hele verden. Andet år vil også have et internationalt fokus, idet du er i Global Service afdelingen. Her vil du have en supportrolle for servicelederne worldwide inden for IT-systemer, anskaffelse og daglig drift af reservedele.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to contribute to the build of a new digital team with a strategic agenda? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Use your SEO insight to shape the future of our digital performance?
- Work in an ambitious and enthusiastic environment, where we are not afraid to test out new things?
- Join the ranks of a well-known reputable brand?
As our new SEO manager, you will join Performance Media within our Digital department. Here, you will devise and develop an SEO strategy with high ambitions to enable the acquisition of new costumers, improving visibility and engagement with our company platforms. You will collaborate closely with our Performance Media Lead as well as our new Paid Search Manager. Together, you will set the direction for our digital agenda, paving the way for an increased strategic focus across our digital platforms.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
Would you like to take up a brand-new role and become our expert on indirect tax relations? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Expand your knowledge on indirect tax issues on a global scale and assist the entire organisation?
- Join a small and relatively new team of tax specialists where you have plenty of opportunity to influence your own position?
- Play a key role in ensuring world-class compliance within tax relations in one of the best-known luxury brands in the world?
You will function as a valued business partner, supporting the entire organisation on indirect tax matters on a global scale and ensuring that new business initiatives and projects are compliant. This involves proactively assessing potential issues and opportunities within projects.
Flensby & Partners A/S recruiting on behalf of Bang & Olufsen A/S in Lyngby
B&O is experiencing positive market development and financial growth and to further support this development a Senior Partnership Manager is needed. He/she will spearhead the development of successful and commercial mobile partnership in B&O. The new Senior Partnership Manager will manage brand partnership relations and develop business across license, brand and product development with existing or new mobile partners.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Manage global partnership relations and build strong engagement with key stakeholders cross-company
- Grow revenue and partner business through expanding engagement and drive new initiatives in product collaboration, technical research, co-marketing, and cross-sales
- Ensure right governance and delivery of partnership commitments with Brand Partnering team and through the Bang & Olufsen organization.