Your search matches 1 category. Click on a category to add it to your search:
147 jobs match your search
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
At Gubra we are looking for a dedicated and talented addition to the HR team with focus on people development for our growing company.
The ideal candidate has experience with people development in regards of on-boarding, retention, talent management and/or career opportunities - and is able to initiate, drive and facilitate novel initiatives in all parts of the company.
As a HR Consultant/Partner at Gubra, you will support that vision by being serviceminded, a cultural role model and set people development even higher on the agenda.
Your tasks as part of the HR team are varied, but include:
- Develop the leadership and employee development strategy together with the Sr. HR Partner and the Executive Management team
- Translate the development strategy into a plan and ensure execution/implementation
- Drive the continued implementation of on-boarding program
We are looking for a dedicated documentation specialist to join our newly established Documentation Governance Offshore team. The team is responsible for governing the documentation framework within our Offshore business unit. The scope is mainly technical product documentation. Our main task is to drive the documentation area in a visionary direction, where quality is high and lives up to customer and legal requirements, processes are optimized and automated, and tools and systems support all of that.
What are my responsibilities?
- Identify and plan improvement initiatives within the following areas:
- Documentation tools
- Documentation processes and best practices
- Documentation quality assurance
- Execute the plans
- Stakeholder management
ALD Automotive A/S, Taastrup
Exciting and challenging position as Regional HR Director open for an experienced HR professional with high energy, agile thinking and great execution power
In the role, you will act as a working coach, and you will support, give advice and guidance in strategic decision making to ensure that HR processes and organizational and individual development supports the business strategy.
It is a very diverse position with among others the following portfolio of responsibilities:
- Recruiting, staffing, internal mobility, including expatriate staff – matching the future needs
- Talent management and successor planning
- Culture and organisational development – ensuring a strong awareness of corporate values
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Grindsted
We are looking for an academic supporter in the QC laboratory at DuPont’s production site in Grindsted. The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that the analytical teams deliver valid analytical results on time. The supporter will refer directly to the Quality System Manager. You will also be the Grindsted production sites main contact regarding enzyme analysis.
As an academic supporter in the Quality department you will be challenged with alternating tasks such as:
- Participation in and coordination of optimization projects in the laboratory
- Coordination of the routine analytical tasks with the demands from production in cooperation with the bio team.
- Improvement and implementation of analytical methods in cooperation with other DuPont experts globally.
GE Healthcare, Brøndby
Vi søger en servicetekniker til vores nordiske serviceteam i GEHC Life Sciences (GEHC LS). Sammen med dine kollegaer bliver du ansvarlig for at servicere vores kunders udstyr. I vores produktportefølje er bl.a. ÄKTA Explorer, ÄKTA Avant/Pure, Biacore, ÄKTAprocess, diverse typer scannere m.m. I denne stilling vil der være specielt fokus på at kunne servicere vores kunder, der arbejder i GxP-miljø.
Du skal have kunden i fokus, arbejde selvstændigt og være god til at planlægge og strukturere dine kundebesøg i en til tider hektisk hverdag. Foruden kundesupport, installation og reparation af udstyr, skal du også være forberedt på at skulle udføre IQ/OQ på installeret udstyr. Der kan ligeledes forekomme enkelte servicejob i Biosafety level 2- og 3-laboratorier.
Til stillingen stilles bil til rådighed, god pension, sundhedsforsikring og bonusordning. Du kan forvente rejseaktivitet uden for Danmark, primært inden for Norden (10-20 %).
GN Store Nord A/S, Ballerup
Are you our new legal lead of M&A activities and matters in relation to capital markets?
As part of your work you will drive legal due diligence processes and handle internal training in M&A transactions, company law, capital markets and relevant processes and agreements, e.g. Financial Services Agreements. You must be prepared to travel when projects require it, occasionally on short notice, and probably around 40-50 days per year. You will also:
- collaborate with external counsels in Denmark and abroad and monitor their work
- handle deal structuring, contract drafting, deal negotiations and internal sign-off on key decisions relating to the transactions
- do ad hoc board presentations and support in relation to the transactions
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
ECCO Sko A/S in Bredebro is looking for an Enterprise Risk Specialist to join the Enterprise Risk Management team, which is part of Corporate Finance.
As Enterprise Risk Specialist, you will get an opportunity to use your talent and develop a deep expertise, as your doings effect the entire organisation. You get to carry great responsibilities, impact our future solutions and become familiar with the entire organisation – and all of this in a position with many development opportunities.
Enterprise risk is placed in ECCOs financial controlling department, where you also will be part of internal audits and financial controlling of subsidiaries.
- Participating & supporting in risk workshops for ECCOs top risks.
- Identify, analyse, manage and report risks within our business units.
- Continuous development of a risk register.
Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A/S, Esbjerg
Can you lead and prioritize in a busy and changing environment? Are you looking to develop in an international environment? And would you like to:
- Take part in an exciting turnaround process?
- Optimize and streamline our future processes?
- Lead, motivate and develop a skilled team?
You will get a challenging position as the leader of our accounting department in Esbjerg responsible for the Accounting team and the Group Financial Controlling and Tax team. You will be responsible for developing, leading and managing a team of 10 experienced employees who are handling a variety of tasks in the area of accounting, business controlling, month end reporting, forecasting, SOX, tax support and cash management.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
We are looking for a SENIOR SCIENTIST to join our Global Health & Nutrition Science team based in Brabrand, Denmark.
Our team runs a global and diverse program of research to add novel and new to market food ingredients to our portfolio. We can offer you a position in a dynamic international research organization that is a world-wide leader in applied research in food ingredients specifically hydrocolloids, emulsifiers and texturants.
Your primary duties will be:
- Planning and executing experiments to develop novel cellulose based food ingredients with enhanced suspending, emulsifying and texturizing properties.
- To provide scientific leadership to the local team but also to co-ordinate activities with supporting functions both on-site such as application and remotely such as manufacturing trials and synthesis of new raw materials.
- Documentation of the experiments according to company guidelines.
GE Healthcare, Brøndby or Uppsala
The specific function as KUBio Qualification Services Manager within Enterprise Solutions has the responsibility for qualification and commissioning strategy so as planning and execution of the same for KUBio’s.
Enterprise Solutions within GE Healthcare Life Sciences are responsible for
- Preparing proposals for KUBio’s and FlexFactories(FF)
- Process design projects
- Project Management of KUBio and FlexFactory
Restamax DK, Copenhagen
Restamax Denmark is looking for a senior accounting officer or a CFO to support and secure a sustainable growth in a fast growing company.
An experienced senior finance professional or CFO to lead the planning and execution of the organization’s finance and accounting strategy in cooperation with Restamax DK CEO and Restamax international key individuals.
Your role will both be on a strategic level and a hands-on role where you are expected to act in the daily operation, to secure the financial agenda on all levels in the company is executed as planned. You will be supported by your accounting and controlling team.
You will be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from daily accounting to broad investment and financing operations. The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader, since you will be in a position where you have to lead the financials in all relative departments of the organization.
We are currently seeking a Corporate Counsel to focus on supporting our fast-growing Nordics business. You will be based in Norway but will support the Nordics business in close cooperation with our Nordics contracting lead based in Copenhagen, who you will report to after initial training.
Furthermore, you will join an EMEA legal team of over 30 lawyers, and a global legal function of over 100 legal and compliance professionals. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious lawyer to take on real responsibility and develop their career in a highly successful organization at the forefront of its sector.
- Working on all phases of client deals, ranging from the proposal/bid review stages, through to final negotiation and post-signature matters
- Implementing subcontracts, teaming agreements, data processing agreements and other deal-associated contracts
- Ad hoc non-transactional legal advice
European Patent Office, Munich, Germany
Within the European Patent Office, the Employment Law Directorate and the Appeals Committee Secretariat are both recruiting qualified lawyers to support their business needs.
The Directorate Appeals Committee Secretariat has the task of supporting the Appeals Committee (ApC) in its operations. Among other duties it is responsible for registering and administering appeals, preparing hearings and internal deliberations and carrying out legal studies.
Your main responsibilities as a lawyer in the Employment Law Directorate
- Advising on implementation of the EPO's employment-related legal framework, and helping to develop that framework by drafting legal opinions, submissions and regulations
- Helping to settle internal and external disputes initiated by serving or former EPO staff, by preparing meetings, drafting legal opinions or submissions, and making oral pleadings
Are you an experienced manager with in depth knowledge of risk management? Are you also a pragmatic person and a strong communicator that can act as the connecting point between us, Danske Bank, Group Risk and other stakeholders? If yes to all of this, read along - maybe you are our future Chief Risk Officer?
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the development and implementation of MobilePay’s risk management function and to support MobilePay’s Executive Management in its development of our risk & control setup.
As our CRO, you can balance needed compliance towards the ever-changing digital landscape of the payment industry. Risk is a cornerstone at MobilePay and you will play a vital part in influencing the digital environment of our society.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
Based in our Copenhagen offices, you will be required to work in close cooperation with other patent attorneys within the global patents team, scientific researchers, project managers and heads of business units, as well as with patent authorities and external patent attorneys worldwide.
The main tasks in the position are:
- Responsibility for patentability assessments, drafting and prosecution of patent application
- Responsibility for prosecuting European patent applications and conducting opposition proceedings before the European Patent Office
Minerva Group A/S, Viby J.
Are you passionate about recruitment and HR? Do you want to be part of an ambitious and fast-growing company? Do you also have sourcing experience and strong language skills? Then you might be the HR Consultant we need to help grow our expanding international organization.
As HR Consultant, you play a central role in ensuring the continued growth of Minerva around the world. You will spend a large part of your time on recruitment where you will focus on sourcing candidates and ensuring an efficient and professional recruitment process from start to finish.
You will achieve this by:
- Collaborating closely with the hiring managers and the rest of HR
- Searching for candidates on LinkedIn and other platforms
- Screening applications and conducting virtual screening interviews
- Coordinating the entire recruitment process from A-Z
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
In the HR Labour Relations Team at Radiometer we support the managers, HR Business partners and employees of the organization with HR-legal and operational day to day HR-tasks. We have an exciting and busy workday with many different tasks and projects. We are looking for an additional team member to join us.
Your primary responsibility is to provide operational and HR-legal support to managers and HR Business partners in the daily HR processes related to hiring, terminations and job changes and to ensure compliance with our collective bargaining agreements.
Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A/S, Glostrup
Can you lead technical proposal projects with a commercial drive, and are you capable of executing complex proposal project from A to Z? Would you like to join an industry with a growing market worldwide for renewable biomass and waste-to-energy plants? Then have a good look at this opportunity.
As a Proposal Project Manager you will have the responsibility of managing and executing proposal projects from proposal start to contract signing. The contract sum is typically between 200 mill. DKK to 800 mill. DKK. Developing a proposal project can take from 4 months to several years and involve up to 100 colleagues.
Your key role will be to:
- Plan a strategy and a time schedule for the proposals work and actively follow up on both
- Lead and motivate your proposal project team members in finding the right solutions and delivering the foreseen results.
- Be in charge of the overall project economy
Our presence in the Nordic region relates back for decades in supporting the Dairy Industry with innovative and reliable food ingredients, forming part of nutritional and well tasting dairy consumer products sold in the region or exported globally under well-known brand names.
We will now employ a highly technical skilled Dairy Sales Manager to become a member of our dedicated Nordic sales team.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- To be one of the key contacts towards the Scandinavian dairy industry, representing DuPont N&H.
- Working closely with the Nordic and European dairy sales team, application organisation and the business units.
- Your role is to manage the existing business and identify the key growth opportunities within all dairy product categories at selected Dairy accounts.
Momentum Consulting recruiting on behalf of NREP in Virum
NREP is currently seeking an Investment Associate to the UMEUS team. UMEUS is NREPs Nordic student housing company.
You will be part of the UMEUS Team and primarily focus on the Danish market where you will work from the office in Virum (new office in Nordhavn in the beginning of 2019).
The span of task is wide and goes from identifying the investment to closing it. Your primary tasks will be to support the Investment Manager within sourcing, negotiations, due diligence and closing transactions within student housing and thereby help UMEUS get further grasp on the Danish market.
The successful candidate will be offered a unique position in a young and dynamic private equity company with a strong opportunity for personal and professional development. As a part of the professional development, you will receive on-the-job training including coaching by former top-tier consultants.