8 job matcher din søgning
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Become a go-to specialist and help define and develop our moulding processes. This is a chance to make a real impact as you work to help make the LEGO brick more sustainable.
You will be based in Billund and join Elements & Moulds R&D. Here, you will be part of our ambitious sustainable agenda, where we work to develop and implement innovative moulding processes and equipment in the global manufacturing organisation.
As a control engineer, you will help us reach our goals as you collaborate with moulding specialists towards how we can use control theory and make hydraulic and electrical control systems for the moulding machines.
©2017 The LEGO Group
Indrykket 21. februar
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to influence our production technology projects of the future and work with the latest technologies and special equipment in an international organisation? And do you want to work with dedicated colleagues in an area of great priority to Grundfos? Then join the Hydraulic Component department in Grundfos Advanced Manufacturing Engineering in Bjerringbro, Denmark.
As our new Senior Engineer, your primary responsibility is to participate in design and programming of our special equipment projects. In each project, you are part of a project team consisting of colleagues from your own and other departments, and together, you execute the project successfully.
You are part of all project phases from concept including cell simulation over design to implementation and run in at the production site.
Indrykket 20. februar
& friends recruiting on behalf of Goldwind Energy ApS in Hadsten
GOLDWIND is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to play an important role in the Global R&D Team. GOLDWIND has set up a new Danish R&D branch based in Hadsten serving as office location for this job opening.
The company are searching experienced engineers to be part of our stream of technology development projects. Join GOLDWIND and be part of the development of tomorrows wind turbine technology.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design of mechanical systems like hub, machine bed frame, yaw systems, pitch systems, towers, electro-mechanical and hydraulic systems etc.
- System integration with manufacturing, procurement, service, installation.
- Carry through detailed design of systems and components
Indrykket 10. februar
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov
You will be responsible for the maintenance team covering 24 hours, 5 days per week operations. Also, you must ensure the safety of all tools and equipment used for the production. In addition, you can expect the following tasks:
- Developing and maintaining the competence levels of the maintenance staff to cover all equipment types, including electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, PLC controllers, and hand tools.
- Motivating and coaching the maintenance team to ensure a high performance output.
- Set-up and administration of the maintenance systems and assets register (EAM) with planned maintenance activities as well as responding to breakdowns.
Indrykket 9. februar
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to manage our Water Utility service plans and develop a global network of technical experts that can provide technical support to our customers worldwide? Do you want to take ownership and make an impact on a global scale with huge potential?
As Technical Service Specialist, you are responsible for developing and managing our Water Utility service plans across the diverse portfolio of WU pump products.
This entails working closely with the Grundfos Water Utility product managers, and technical specialists when developing new innovative pump products, ensuring that the service plan is an integrated part of the product development process from the idea phase through product launch to phase-out at the end of the product life cycle.
Indrykket 3. februar
& friends recruiting on behalf of Goldwind in Hadsten
The senior hydraulic engineer will act as senior technology expert responsible for the development, optimization, certification of new hydraulic systems, especially the hydraulic pitch system. You will be an imparter of knowledge and experience, be responsible for guiding the design and calculation of other engineers in the development team, and will be responsible for improving the capacity of the development team.In addition, you will:
- Be in charge of the concept design of hydraulic system, compiling system design specification for new platform, and guiding engineers to design and calculate
- In cooperative development projects, be a technical representative of the Goldwind, responsible for supervising the design quality of the supplier. In independent development project, be responsible for the review of hydraulic system design and documentation
Indrykket 23. januar
Du skal i samarbejde med 2 erfarne kollegaer stå for ordrebehandling i AX, løbende ajourføring af Sharepoint kundedatabase og på sigt hjælpe...
AC HYDRAULIC A/S, Viborg
Jobcenter Viborg, 13. februar