62 job matcher din søgning
StudentConsulting Danmark ApS søger for Elgiganten i Köpenhamn
Är du serviceminded ut i fingerspetsarna och drivs av utmaningar? Är du på jakt efter ett heltidsjobb med grymma arbetsvillkor i attraktiva Köpenhamn? Bli en del i ett skandinaviskt team och få möjligheten att skapa betydelsefull arbetserfarenhet!
I rollen som kundtjänstmedarbetare kommer du besvara inkommande samtal, mejl och chatt. Ge rådgivning och svara på frågor, samt hjälpa kunden med deras behov. Elgiganten söker just nu medarbetare till både svenskt- och norskt team.
Som service-superstjärna tänker vi att du är/har:
- Trivs att arbeta med telefon
- Effektiv och resultatorienterad.
Riantics A/S, Arden
Do you see yourself in a central role creating some of the world's best automation solutions? Are you the type who loves the rush in a steep learning curve, where you can use your technical background combined with your interest in commercial approaches?
We can guarantee a diverse working day with many challenging tasks and often with short deadlines – primarily your responsibility will be the following:
- In close collaboration with the sales organization and our engineering team, you will be responsible for collecting all necessary information and data, in order to design an optimal solution for the customer
- Contribute to the preparation of a detailed description of material flow and business processes - including the creation and maintenance of project calculation and the preparation of the final offer documents for each project
- Creation and maintenance of project calculation in close cooperation with the team
JYSK A/S, Uldum
As our new Graduate, you will be participating in IT application projects across our four international distribution centres in Europe in order to optimize our warehouse management applications and other systems to ensure an efficient operation. The distribution centres deliver goods to more than 1000 stores in 20 countries in Europe.
We offer you a highly professional environment with competent colleagues in a fastpaced organization with focus on execution and optimization of existing business processes, based on state-of-the-art IT-solutions that continuously are developed to support the operation.
The Graduate period will be for 2 years, after which you will be ready to continue into a project specialist function in JYSK. You will be located in our distribution center in Uldum (near Horsens). Travel activity will be between 20-60 days per year.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen area
We in Compliance Incident Management have an extra task for the summertime and a very important one, therefore we need 2-3 students to help us with this task.
The period will be June to September. If you would like some extra work during the summer - here's your chance! It will be possible for you to have a fulltime job during the summer/your study free period.
The task will entail...
- A search on the UK Companies House (CH) website (beta.companieshouse.gov.uk) for a former customer’s name
- A search on the customer’s “filing history” on the CH website for their “total exemption full accounts” for any year within our Relevant Period (i.e.2007 to 2016)
- A review of the full accounts document will be carried out on the customer’s “income” (turnover) and “total expenses” and a record will be made of that amount on a spreadsheet in Excel
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
As a Junior Marketing Manager on this team, you will support our largest division’s Global Marketing, Global Sales, and Commercial Development teams through the development of marketing collateral and marketing strategies. You will be instrumental in driving project modules and managing various assignments simultaneously.
You naturally come across as a dynamic individual with strong interpersonal skills who can work effectively in a team environment and always goes the extra mile.
Your primary focus will be on
- Supporting Global Brand and Marketing Managers in the creation of marketing collateral for use in both digital and physical channels
- Supporting Global Brand and Marketing Managers and the Commercial Development team with concept development
- Supporting digital marketing activities, including analysing the effectiveness of campaigns
Cognizant Technology Ltd., Vilnius, Lithuania
We are looking for a Danish-speaking Team Leader in Property and Casualty Claims Team in Vilnius, who will lead a new, enthusiastic and motivated team and will be responsible for providing the highest level of quality and collaboration with our new client.
If you are open to new opportunities, have good communication and problem solving skills, have worked in the insurance field 2+ years and have team management experience, we will be looking forward to your letter today!/p>
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading a team and helping them to grow and improve more in their career.
- Updating documentation and adhering to statutory audits of all processes as requested by client.
Sabroe Selection recruiting on behalf of FLSmidth A/S in Valby
Can you take financial lead on international projects?
You will be responsible for the monthly controlling of a number of our international projects of various sizes. Your key objective is to ensure the validity of budgets and forecasts, and you will be an important sparring partner for the Project Managers. You are expected to explain the details of any budget deviations in revenue and contribution margin as well as net working capital.
In overview, your primary tasks will be to:
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and follow up on budgets and overall financial status of the projects
- Ensure correct and transparent financial project reporting to key stakeholders such as Regional Management, Group Finance, and Financial Business Partner
- Drive and follow up on initiatives for business process optimization
name it, Brande
Are you looking for new and exciting challenges? We offer you the opportunity to be part of NAME IT’s NOOS team as our new Demand Planner.
Your primary responsibility as Demand Planner is to ensure the right stock at the right time. The core focus of the role is to manage the demand forecast for specifics categories/products on SKU level.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Building strong relations with your key stakeholders in buying, sales and retail
- Evaluating the current commercial strategy, the product portfolio and price mix
- Maintaining optimal inventory level and balanced replenishment on SKU level based on the actual demand
- Adapting the forecast to the market dynamic by calling off booked capacity and fabrics and initiate operational corrective actions
- Shortening the lead times of the planning SKUs.
Specsavers Northern Europe is on a journey to build a new customer insight capability which will have the power to influence all the major decision-making processes in the region. Therefore, we are in search of a Head of Customer Insight.
As the Head of Customer Insight you will represent the interests and motivations of the customer at every meeting you attend. You are accountable for uncovering customer insight in the NE region countries in order to fuel business growth through an improved communications strategy across all Specsavers’ businesses (Optics and Audiology) as well as helping to inform future product, retail and customer service plans.
You will invest time listening to customers in store, online and all touch points providing tangible and actionable customer insight to fuel business growth in all NE markets.
Codan Forsikring A/S, Copenhagen
If you are motivated by ensuring high quality in dataflows as well as in testing of all our system changes and if you at the same time possess excellent stakeholder management skills, you might be our new colleague in our Staging Area.
As Finance System Specialist in our Staging Area team you carry out a key role in securing the business-critical operations, maintenance and enhancement of a large number of data deliveries from our Data Staging area (DSA), which is built in SAS DI Studio and SAS EG.
At all time you will ensure high quality in dataflow from feeding systems and sources to DSA, optimizing and securing monthly deliveries from DSA in cooperation with our internal customers and other stakeholders.
Calvin Klein Norden, Copenhagen
PVH Nordic+ – Calvin Klein is looking for an independent, flexible and fashion conscious VM Coordinator. You have passion for VM and are always willing to go that extra mile for a great result.
The VM Coordinator has full ownership of all Calvin Klein related subjects and assignments in the appointed area of responsibility within the Nordic Region.
The VM Coordinator is responsible for the look and feel of selected owned and operated destinations in the Nordic Region according to Global Calvin Klein guidelines.
The VM Coordinator must assure that stores, concessions and consignments live up to the standards and quality expected in the presentation of the product in line with Global Guidelines and Brand Values.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you interested in working within a global product and marketing innovation area?
You will play a vital role in driving the finance agenda for LEGO Agency, and you will get close to the development of future marketing and product innovation across the LEGO Group. As part of this, you will work closely with relevant business stakeholders to gain first-hand impressions and retrieve information on performance figures and issues that you may need to act on.
Your key tasks include:
- preparing monthly reporting and controlling, mainly focusing on LEGO Agency
- assisting in monthly and yearly estimate processes as well as month-end closing and cost analysis
- preparing for reporting and analysis of the investments for current and future product portfolios
©2018 The LEGO Group
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
We’re looking for a great software developer to help us taking the scanning application for our intraoral 3D scanner to the next level.
In 3Shape we are super proud of our market-leading 3D scanners and software. Our intraoral 3D scanner TRIOS is already changing the way people around the world receive dental treatment, and we are now looking for a skilled and passionate software developer to help us continue this journey.
You will be part of a team of dedicated software colleagues all working towards providing the best possible scanning experience. You’ll be implementing user stories and tasks, participate in software design and problem-solving discussions, perform code reviews, do pair programming etc. You are typically involved in a task from its beginning to end while still having wide possibilities to apply special efforts in areas in which you excel, e.g. UI and UX, architecture, APIs, 3D algorithms etc.
Join Hunkemöller Denmark as Director of Sales for Scandinavia (m/f)
“You’re so inspiring! It’s amazing how you always motivate people! How do you always manage to keep on top of everything?”
Are these words that people often say to you? If so, then there’s really only one place for you to work. And that’s with us, Europe's leading Lingerie specialist, with more than 800 stores across Europe and more on the way – we keep busy!
- The overall retail success of your own region of Hunkemöller shops, our Regional Managers and their stores is your responsibility
- A leading management position in our innovative, developing and OmniChannel lingerie company, which has their focus on expansion, improving our customer service and becoming a much loved global and social brand. You will be a key person in the Denmark retail development of Hunkemöller
We are currently seeking commercially focused professionals, who will be responsible for the relationship with key clients in the Nordics within our FMCG, Tech or Durable Business. You will be involved in the value delivery to clients, prospecting, opportunity assessments, contract negotiations, client presentations and quality monitoring.
As the principle GfK contact, you need to have the skills and abilities to ensure that a Client centric relationship is established and maintained whilst protecting GfK’s interest. To be successful you need to be able to translate client business requirements and needs into GfK’s solutions and deliver value to clients.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to be part of the team that is helping Danske Bank continue its exciting journey towards new digital heights and setting the agenda for the bank of the future and risk management? Then read on.
As a senior credit consultant you will be responsible for ensuring we optimise and develop the bank’s credit processes and systems in a customer-oriented and simple manner. More specifically, you will map processes and work cross-organisationally with, for example, IT and the business units to improve our customer and adviser solutions, while also participating in the team that is developing models for credit decisions and follow up’s.
Gorrissen Federspiel, København
Vil du kickstarte din juridiske karriere i et stort advokatfirma, hvor du arbejder med dygtige kolleger og får god og relevant erfaring?
Så finder du ganske enkelt ikke et bedre sted at gøre det end hos os, og lige nu søger vi dygtige jurastuderende, som starter på 3. semester efter sommerferien, og ønsker at arbejde i et internationalt orienteret advokatfirma. Vi tilbyder byens bedste udsigt og faglige indsigt i vores kontor i Axel Towers.
Vi har rigtig travlt, og vi har derfor oprettet en task force af yngre studerende som skal stå for indekseringsopgaver/oprettelse af datarum, samt hjælpe vores øvrige studentergrupper med praktiske opgaver samt lettere juridiske opgaver. Vi søger fem nye medarbejdere som får hovedansvaret for indekseringsopgaver – naturligvis med støtte fra vores dygtige jurister.
AGERAS A/S, Copenhagen
As our Client Success Manager, you will be joining a successful Client Success team: passionate professionals, who are supporting our small- and midsize business customers across Europe.
All of our clients request assistance online, and your job is to reach out to clients over phone; interview and investigate their needs and preferences; and ensure a perfect match between your clients’ needs and our partners’ specialization. Specifically, you will:
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics in bookkeeping, auditing, or law
- Identify and investigate clients’ needs and clarify their information
- Write case descriptions of clients’ issues
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
To lead some of the initiatives supporting execution of the newly launched 2025 Strategy we are looking for a new project manager to strengthen our team.
You will join an agile team with dedicated project and portfolio professionals. Our focus is to enforce the governance and portfolio management of the LEO R&D and LCM projects, and thereby ensuring prioritization and execution in line with the overall LEO strategy. In addition the function is responsible for a framework to enhance R&D value creation and operational excellence, and we have the ownership of the key processes in the R&D operating model.
eloomi A/S, Søborg
Is your passion to help customers and make a difference?
If you’re fanatical about customer-centric IT solutions with cool features, and you are a natural problem solver capable of adapting to changes on the fly, you’re probably the right person to join our successful and growing team of Client Success Managers.
You ensure that our customers are thrilled and delighted with their eloomi solution. As their primary point of contact, you’re the customer’s go to person helping them to a successful implementation of eloomi.
Things you’ll do every day
- Go through customer support cases and coordinate with the solution team
- Set up new customer accounts so they are ready to hit the ground running
- Onboard customers in the eloomi solution and inspire them to make the most of it