Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
90 job matcher din søgning
EF Education First A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a 5th member of our biggest sales team, who loves sales and customer contact and has lots of drive and ambition. If you are also passionate, loves working with people, and want an international career, EF Education First could be your next career move.
EF Education First is an international and dynamic organization centered around education, travelling and cultural exchange. The Copenhagen sales office is located at the heart of Copenhagen and consists of passionate people aged primarily from 26-30 years, we have lunch setup, and annual sales bonus. We will ensure a great on-boarding so you get familiar with our products, CRM system and company.
We work hard to achieve great results, and we promise you a good laugh with your colleagues on a daily basis, as well as fantastic career opportunities in Denmark and abroad.
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you passionate about E-commerce, fashion and providing the best possible customer experience? We are currently looking for an optimistic and dedicated Customer Service Agent, who wants to help bring our E-commerce customer experience to the next level.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be part of an energetic and international team. You will assist and help our E-commerce customers for the DACH region (Germany/Austria/Switzerland) and make sure they always receive first class treatment.
- Answer all kinds of inquiries from our customers, via chat, phone and email
- Work with your team to ensure customer happiness across all our brands
- Juggle 7 different information system to find answers for your customers
Mobylife DK A/S, København
Would you like to become our new Store Manager? Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service, are you a charismatic leader and good at repairing electronics, then you may be our new Store Manager in a new Samsung Service Point at Fisketorvet.
We offer a unique chance to be a part of a new store concept, where you will play a key role in creating success and can make a huge difference by demonstrating your hands-on experiences and proactive can-do attitude. In a position where your skills as a manager can be unfolded and where high involvement will be appreciated.
You will take the lead and involve your team in attracting new customers to the store by developing, attending and rolling out traffic generated activities in close cooperation with Samsung and your Mobylife colleagues in the Nordics.
SimCorp A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to work with IT contracts and help ensure compliance in a Danish based global IT company?
SimCorp's legal team supports the global SimCorp organization in legal matters. We are looking for a talented and committed student who can work closely together with the team to support us in providing legal advice in a commercial and exiting environment.
The job will consist of a mix between administrative tasks and more legal tasks as further described below:
- Assist in implementing a new global contract management system. You will collect, review and register contracts from all over the organization.
- Maintaining contract templates, ensuring that the contracts reflect changes in SimCorp's products, changes in regulation etc.
- Assisting SimCorp's lawyers with ad-hoc tasks, e.g. review and drafting of smaller contracts, such as extra sales of software, consultancy work etc.
National Oilwell Varco (Flexibles), Brøndby
Vil du konstruere og designe stål- og plaststrukturer til fleksible rørsystemer til offshore-branchen? Og vil du samarbejde med kompetente tekniske kollegaer og videreudvikle dine evner med et højt specialiseret produkt?
Som teknisk designer har du ansvar for at tegne konstruktioner - primært stålkonstruktioner som fx klamper, der forbinder rørene til ankre på havbunden, ende-afslutninger af de fleksible rør og strukturer til fæstning på offshore-produktionsenheder. Desuden udarbejder du styklister, indkøbsspecifikationer og montagevejledninger, ligesom du udvikler og konstruerer tekniske komponenter samt udarbejder og vedligeholder teknisk dokumentation.
Du vil i løbet af et projekt blive eksponeret for mange tekniske sider, og du er med hele vejen fra kundekontakten, til det færdige produkt leveres over kajen. Til at begynde med deltager du i et struktureret oplærings- og introduktionsforløb.
Hviid & Larsen ApS søger for Hydrema i Støvring
Strategi, struktur, eksekvering er nøgleordene for denne spændende og udviklende stilling. Hydrema er en solid, markedsledende virksomhed, der opererer i hele Skandinavien.
Den grundlæggende opgave består i at få eksekveret den strategi, der kan indfri det uforløste potentiale i hvert af de respektive markeder (DK, NO, SE).
- Udarbejde strategi og salgsbudget for hele det Skandinaviske marked, i samarbejde med ledelsen og de respektive landechefer.
- Ledelse, udvikling og motivation af dygtige medarbejdere i form af synliggørelse af mål og opfølgning på disse (DK, NO, SE).
- Planlægning og eksekvering af årlige salgsmøder og kundeevents i samarbejde med ledelsen.
- Tæt samarbejde med marketing i forhold til udarbejdelse og planlægning af salgs- og kundemateriale.
- Sikre at omsætningsmål og dækningsgrader lever op til budget.
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Join us to form part of a new software development team that works with the latest IT technologies.
In this role, which is similar to that of a program manager, you will help shape how we work with software development. Helping our team of 40 software developers meet customer needs, you will be the driving force in making sure we remain at the very forefront of the market and invest wisely in R&D.
Specifically, your job is to help us deliver new digital experiences to our customers with our applications that can improve our customers’ digital experiences. To do so, you gather input from marketing professionals who present what the market and our customers request – and you then help us deliver on these.
Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S, Søborg
Hvis du ønsker at kombinere dine studier med erhvervserfaring og samtidig levere arbejde af høj kvalitet i en markedsledende FMCG-virksomhed - så kan dette være din chance! Vi søger en studentermedhjælper til en stilling i vores danske Trade Marketingafdeling og er på udkig efter et lyst hoved - er det dig?
Du får brug for såvel din analytiske sans samt dine kreative og grafiske evner til at assistere med bl.a. følgende opgaver:
- Opdatering af både hjemmeside og ekstranet
- Udvikling af POS- og andre salgsstøttende materialer i InDesign, Photoshop, Office-pakken m.m.
- Assistere med sammensætning og eksekvering af salgskampagner
Wunderman A/S, Copenhagen
Are you a troubleshooter at heart? Can you manage conflicting priorities? Do you thrive in a central role in a fast-paced environment where your opinion is not only appreciated but needed? Then you might be just the one we are looking for.
In the role as our new Resource Manager, you will be responsible for allocating our technical resources, making sure that all incoming requests are assigned to the right resources and handled within deadline. In this way, you get a very central role in our planning process, working closely with developers, project managers and senior management. Furthermore, your tasks include:
- understanding project needs, resource requirements and timelines
- developing and maintaining an overview of resource bookings and time consumption
- forecasting and identifying risk areas i.e. supply/demand, over/under staffed, shortage of specific skill sets etc.
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Are you a skilled procurement professional who thrives in a highly technical environment? Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment with the challenges of landing solutions that satisfy the sourcing organization as well as internal stakeholders? Then this may be your next career opportunity.
As a Material Project Manager, you will be responsible for securing and delivering materials for dedicated development projects including executing purchase orders and following up on deliveries covering electronics components, electromechanical parts, PCBA’s and mechanical parts. In addition, you will be ensuring material quality and best possible cost from project start going through the NPI phase to production ramp-up and product release before handover to normal production and operational procurement.
Danfoss A/S, Kolding or Nordborg
With reference to the Regional Head of Procurement, you will be a part of a procurement organisation working with complex sourcing. We are looking for an experienced Electronics & EMS specialist who can truly play a vital role in securing on-time delivery by keeping close contact to suppliers. You will be supporting our Supply Chain globally and act as a link between procurement and EMS suppliers. There are long-standing relationships with many of the suppliers, and your job will be to help them in their work with pipelines, capacity, components in end of life, etc. Further responsibilities include:
- Participating in re-design projects, and ensure implementation according to TS16949 requirements (Change Control, PPAP, etc.)
- Identifying, visualising and mitigating potential risks
- Providing an extra hand to logistic when needed, regarding questions related to suppliers.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
If you possess solid overall managerial and technical knowledge within a modern production setup, and you are looking for a job with great opportunities for development and major influence, you have found it.
As Production Manager you will be part of the site management team consisting of QA manager, QC manager, Maintenance/Safety Manager and Operations Manager. It will your responsibility to secure that we maintain a safe working environment for all our employees. Furthermore you will be responsible for the production management including:
- On time delivery
- Adherence to production schedule
- Cost within agreed budget
Interacoustics A/S, Middelfart
The healthcare sector is experiencing a digital transition and we want to be a part of this development, so we can optimize the workflow and resources for our customers worldwide.
We are looking for a commercial person who has the desire to digitalize our customers’ workflow and who can justify our investments with strategic thinking and business cases. You will be the interface between the users of our equipment and Interacoustics in order to ensure that we realize and visualize our strategy, which is prepared for the digital development.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Identify business cases for integration projects worldwide.
- Conceptualize & visualize our integration solutions towards our costumers.
- Initiate and facilitate integration case studies with hospitals worldwide.
National Oilwell Varco (Flexibles), Brøndby
As our new Documentation Specialist, you will be a part of a team of 9 Documentation Specialists that works with Client documentation in relation to Projects, including Manufacturing Data Books. The Documentation Specialist is responsible for supplying our Customers with all aspects of documentation of our products related to delivery of our projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be primary contact to the customers and suppliers with regards to documentation on various projects
- Ensure that all documentation is delivered to client requirements and internal procedures
- Register incoming and outgoing documents in project Master Document Register
- Check metadata of internally created documents, such as title, revision etc.
Terma A/S, Herlev
Want to work in an international, high tech company, operating within a highly specialized and unique domain?
At the moment we are looking for a System Test Lead to be a part of our Systems Test team. One of the key tasks of the team is the continued implementation of test in the C2 systems ensuring quality and knowledge of status in custom deliveries.
As part of our Systems Test team you will work closely together with the Software Test team, Software Development teams, System Engineers and Project Managers.
The job involves taking on two roles in relation to test deliveries: A coordinating role and an executing role.
Frode Laursen A/S, Hinnerup
Looking for a challenging job with exciting assignments? We are looking for a new Driver Manager for our Trucking Division.
You will be a part of a team of 10 colleagues working in different roles with our foreign drivers. Previous experience within the transportation industry would be a big advantage, but is not a requirement. Most importantly, you have the drive to attain new qualifications and are a true team player who can identify with the values of Frode Laursen.
Your role at Frode Laursen:
- Ensuring the Trucking Division’s trucks have the required number of drivers
- Training and instructing new drivers in the procedures and routines at Frode Laursen
- Vacation scheduling for the drivers.
By Malene Birger, Frederiksberg
By Malene Birger is looking for an ambitious and technical minded E-commerce Business Development Manager to join our growing e-commerce department. The ideal candidate has technical experience working within the field of e-commerce, combined with a strong interest for customer experience, digital technology and e-commerce trends.
As E-Commerce Business Development Manager, you will assume responsibility for analysing, initiating and implementing projects that will optimise site performance and customer engagement. Your role will be crucial in maintaining a cohesive and scalable platform, as the basis for future growth.
Apart from the e-commerce team you will work close together with 3rd party designers and developers to initiate and implement improvements to the site. The role requires a strong analytical mindset and project management skills, in order to oversee the strategic development of site functionality.
National Oilwell Varco (Flexibles), Brøndby
As a Sales Assistant in NOV SPS, you will be a vital part of the Sales Team by supporting the Sales Department on administrative departmental tasks as well as participate in the administration of the tender phase and executing and delivering own input for Tenders. You will also participate in contract review and handover meetings to our Project Department.
Your main tasks:
- Proposal Administration on tenders from bidding to live project
- Set up Tender structure and prepare bid templates as per Client instruction
- Download tender documents from Client sites
- General department administration, chair meetings and taking minutes, mail administration
- Update and maintain SMR Intranet
Gorrissen Federspiel, København
Vil du arbejde med nogle af landets største og mest interessante erhvervssager? Vil du videreudvikle dine juridiske evner i et dynamisk og inspirerende miljø?
Så finder du ganske enkelt ikke et bedre sted at gøre det end hos os, og lige nu søger vi dygtige studerende, der ønsker at arbejde i et internationalt orienteret advokatfirma. Vi kan tilbyde dig byens bedste udsigt og faglige indsigt i vores kontor i Axel Towers. Ansættelsesstart vil være til september.
Som stud.jur. hos os bliver du tilknyttet en af vore studentergrupper, som hver især dækker 3 forskellige specialeområder. Du arbejder tæt sammen med vores advokater og advokatfuldmægtige, som du bistår i forbindelse med eksempelvis udarbejdelse af notater, litteratursøgning og sagsbehandling. Vi har mange internationale klienter og kontakter, og arbejdssproget er i vidt omfang engelsk. I løbet af din ansættelse får du mere og mere udfordrende og individuelle opgaver.
Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S, Søborg
Delivering quality cigars, pipe tobacco and fine-cut tobacco to our consumers ignites us every day. The performance of our organization is dependent on our ability to know our consumers and markets, and this is why our Global Business Development team is a vital part of our organization.
Your tasks will vary and depend on the level of dedication and pro-activeness you show in your projects. In other words, you will take part in shaping your portfolio of projects:
- Analysis of markets, market landscapes, competitors and business opportunities.
- Planning and coordination of market entries and business opportunities between Group Marketing, Supply Chain and our Sales Department.
- Support the business planning process with desk research and stakeholder management.