4 job matcher din søgning
Højland&Co recruiting on behalf of Abacus Medicine A/S in Copenhagen
Abacus Medicine is searching for a talented analyst for our Business Analytics Department. We are an ambitious team working to solve real problems across sales, supply chain, finance, and other diverse departments.
We use a data-driven, in-house consulting perspective to deliver actionable insights to key decision makers throughout the entire company. We are constantly challenging ourselves professionally and personally, to deliver high-quality, modern business solutions founded in strong quantitative analysis.
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Do you enjoy working with numbers; do you have excellent MS Excel skills? Do you have an analytical mind and business acumen?
We are looking for a Commercial Pricing Analyst to our marketing department. With reference to Pricing Project Manager for Scandinavia your will be a part of implementation of the Pricing Excellence Project; support the project and organization in client-, product- and competitor analysis (as per the adopted methodology by Lyreco), review of existing pricing models, creation of new pricing tariffs, performance and sales analysis.
- Support the development of pricing strategies and plans.
- Maintain Lyreco’s new pricing model spreadsheets (then system), to accurately validate core pricing system data maintenance and pricing outputs.
- Liaise with all areas of the Lyreco business in the region to understand the key pricing data being produced.
SimCorp A/S, Copenhagen
If you are a skilled business consultant or test manager, looking for a global role with ample growth opportunities, we would like to hear from you.
You will be part of an extremely qualified team focusing on delivering the best business testing service available globally for SimCorp Dimension clients. You will work with some of the most exciting clients and solutions in the financial industry.
The main aspects of the job will be:
- Estimating and pricing of V&T service deliveries in cooperation with SimCorp Market Units for V&T full scale and patch or implementation test variants
- Running client workshops with the aim to define the scope of every test service delivery
- Managing client deliveries and expectations with combinations of on-shore and off-shore team resources
- Single point of contact for clients throughout every delivery of the service