3 job matcher din søgning
The prime responsibility of this position is to further develop the commercial sales of the Andritz Feed & Biofuel Capital and Aftermarket product portfolios in Scandinavia. In this challenging position you will report to the Sales Director Europe. You may be located either in Denmark or in Sweden.Key Responsibilities:
- Propose, develop and implement plans for improving/maximizing FBT sales and earnings from the territory meeting agreed targets and KPIs.
- Maintain and further develop relationships to potential customers and key accounts in the territory.
- Promote and present all FBT products and services in the territory.
Indrykket 3. februar
If you think that R&D is interesting and if you do not mind working closely together with people that are similarly disposed - it might be you that we are looking for!
We are one of the world’s leading suppliers of plants, technologies, systems and service of highly advanced industrial equipment for the Feed and Biofuel industry. In this position you will work with innovation using the newest technologies.
R&D is on one hand responsible to improve existing solution based on input from both the end customer as well as the market in general and on the other hand to develop new solutions in order for ADRITZ Feed & Biofuel to maintain our predominant position in the market.
Indrykket 30. januar
Do you thrive by working in an international environment analyzing and solving technical problems as well as ensuring implementation of agreed improvements? If yes, this might interest you: ANDRITZ Feed & Biofuel A/S is looking for a technically strong and experienced Quality Engineer with special focus on Non Conformance & Improvements. Your working place will be both at our location in Esbjerg and sites world-wide. In this position you will become part of a dynamic, technical environment with our Engineering, R&D and QHSE and report directly to our Director of Global QHSE.
- Root cause analysis, preventive action and closing the NCR’s.
- Project and product quality assurance.
- Improving quality and process resulting in cost avoidance deviation.
- Conduct QHSE audits both internally and externally.
- Other QHSE related tasks.
Indrykket 25. januar