4 job matcher din søgning
Do you want to help us digitize the heavy construction industry and contribute to a more sustainable world?
The Aftermarket organization provides high quality support to our global network of sales units and dealers. The Support Coordinator reports directly to our Aftermarket Manager. You will be responsible for driving our Technical Support function.
As our Support Coordinator your task will include the following:
- Develop, structure, drive, sustain the worlds best technical support system
- Securing proactive support management to Group Selling Regions (GSR’s) in order to resolve technical issues
- Develop a complete understanding of the products in the MCD product range and be able to identify problems and solutions, solve the incidents or appoint the right application specialist
Indrykket 15. november
We aim to develop and expand our current HC-CARGO export business in Africa and in the Middle East and are searching for a top performer to drive the activities in the region. As Area Account Manager your task is to develop and grow sales of the HC-CARGO brand by developing existing partners, promote direct B2B online sales via our online shop and search for new business opportunities.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Optimize sales by developing existing customers and new business partners
- Develop new customer segments suitable for our product range
- Create offers and campaigns realizing growth plans in the region
Above tasks and activities are to be conducted in close co-operation with the regional sales organizations within BOSCH and via regular customer and market visits.
Indrykket 1. november
The Backup Expert will work within a team in Ballerup with part operational and part project tasks to provide end to end support and guidance on various aspects of backup infrastructure solutions. The role is responsible for producing high level and low level Backup infrastructure support activities and daily operations, as well as design, implement or migrate backup setup for new customers
Personal Key Attributes
- Be actively part of the team & provide assistance to other team members as & when required.
- Ensure all supported hardware/software is monitored, managed, documented and maintained.
- Proactively take ownership & resolve technical issues to closure.
Indrykket 31. oktober
The Antivirus Expert will work with the Antivirus team placed in Ballerup, operating antivirus on 8500+ servers for our customers. The role will be working in daily operations as well as making sure the entire Antivirus Enterprise solutions are up-to-date. The role is responsible for maintaining high level knowledge on various Antivirus products, to be able to provide guidance and support for various aspects of Antivirus infrastructure solutions.
The role will provide knowledge on migration, designing and implementing new customer’s antivirus solutions. The role will be responsible for, in cooperation with customer, ensuring secure and documented security baseline for all key infrastructure components.
What we offer
- Attractive salary including pension scheme
- Opportunity to develop and grow in Denmark and abroad in a global company experiencing rapid growth.
Indrykket 31. oktober