12 job matcher din søgning
Carlsberg Breweries A/S, Hellerup
We are looking for an experienced Organisation, Development and Change Manager, to play a pivotal role in the transformation journey for Carlsberg Global Business Services to create best in class technology and shared services organization. Our aim is to be best at People Leadership, Discipline Leadership (functional) and Business Leadership.
This role will be the lead for development and implementation of Organisation Development and Change initiatives, address organization effectiveness, culture development, align to the Group’s winning culture and develop and drive the delivery of the employee experience/engagement plan as well as bring to life a One GBS.
The organisation is currently going through a significant transformation and building the new organisation with the right leadership, engagement and culture is key to success long term.
Indrykket 26. juli
Konsulenthuset ballisager A/S recruiting on behalf of Wärtsilä Danmark A/S in Copenhagen
Wärtsilä is an expanding and global engineering company, leading the forefront of innovation in the Maritime and Power utility industries. To continue the growth in the Maritime market, Wärtsilä is looking for a dedicated sales manager to join a well-established sales team in Copenhagen.
As a Sales Manager your key responsibility will be to manage sales projects in the marine new building segment both locally and globally together with colleagues positioned around the globe. You will act as the direct interface between the customers and the global functions of Wärtsilä and additionally you will:
- Execute and/or define action plans
- Establish and maintain relationships with potential and present customers
- Generate technical innovations based on customer requirements
Indrykket 21. juli
Would you like to work with various stakeholders in our organisation to develop, streamline and improve our quality management system? And do you see yourself playing a pivotal role in supporting our vision of being the number one productivity provider to our customers?
Your focus will be on the development, support and maintenance of our quality management, system implementation and global quality processes and practices relating to Denmark and our locations around the world. Additionally, you will conceptualise and manage various quality initiatives across the organisation. Moreover, you will:
- Drive quality procedures, documentation management, internal audits, management reviews, audit scheduling, quality training and external audit coordination in all business units within the location
- Maintain our quality management system certification as well as establish and sustain a performance management system
Indrykket 19. juli
This is a new role in FLSmidth in the Group Quality Assurance organisation. You will be globally responsible for establishing guidelines and performance measures of our environmental management system.
Working with several stakeholders, including local and regional environment responsible, Group Safety, Sustainability, Travel, and our IT teams, you:
- Act as a centre of excellence for the group in terms of environmental and quality management
- Develop an environment excellence audit process and tool(s) to ensure sustainable processes and to keep track of best practice implementation
Indrykket 19. juli
Carlsberg Breweries A/S, Copenhagen
Are you ambitious and looking for a career accelerator?
We offer you an interesting position where you will assist in managing global master programmes and independently manage number of regional and local insurance programmes. You will engage in everything from analysis and presentation of risks to completing insurance tender processes directly or in co-operation with insurance brokers.
You will assist in claims handling and follow up on claims statistics and the performance of insurance programmes to ensure that loss prevention and risk management initiatives are in place to mitigate future risks and optimize total cost of risks. You will interact with Carlsberg companies worldwide ensuring implementation of the insurance strategy including execution and administration of such strategy on a daily basis.
Indrykket 13. juli
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Digital Marketing Associate to join our team in Copenhagen.
This new role will work with the CEU Marketing Manager to develop and deliver a bespoke marketing strategy for each key market in the CEU region. This will involve optimising global inbound campaigns as well initiating local marketing initiatives including trade shows, webinars and content marketing campaigns.
- Deliver marketing campaigns in target CEU markets that exceed lead, opp and revenue targets by quarter
- Assist with the development and localisation of digital marketing campaigns including SEM, SEO, paid social and display
- Deliver nurture campaigns in Hubspot (marketing automation software) for local activity and work with the global Hubspot team to optimise the prospect journey for each market
Indrykket 12. juli
Are you motivated by new business opportunities and bringing world class product solutions to market? Do you have a business mindset combined with a strong analytical flair? Do you want to take a very influential role in planning tomorrows most comprehensive and advanced portfolio of hearing solutions? If you can answer yes to these statements then you might just be the candidate we’re looking for!
As our new Portfolio Planner you will work close together with the Sr. Director of Business & Portfolio Planning, on developing strategies and planning the short and long term product roadmap for Oticon’s entire product portfolio. This is a vital role where you are pivotal in ensuring feasible business plan development as well as managing governance processes. We guarantee you an exciting and fulfilling job with lots of potential to influence activities, as well as lots of personal and professional development.
Indrykket 7. juli
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Would you like to be part of the administrative hub in a dynamic, creative environment where no two days are alike? Can you work independently and keep cool while managing many simultaneous tasks?
You will join Marketing & Innovation - we are responsible for the global marketing in Arla Foods. You will take on a pivotal role as marketing coordinator and secretary, focusing your energy on providing support for one of our teams to start with and moving on, the breadth of your tasks will expand, including:
- Administrative tasks, such as travel booking, visa applications as well as calendar booking and coordination for internal and external meetings
- Handling invoices, sending out information, presentations and proofreading
- Collaborating with the PA and 1 other secretaries in the department to assist the other teams
Indrykket 30. juni