253 job matcher din søgning
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of Mundipharma in Vedbæk or Gothenburg
We are looking for a highly professional, committed and motivated QA and Pharmacovigilance Manager for Denmark and Iceland.
As a QA and Pharmacovigilance Manager, you will join our Nordic team in either Vedbæk, Denmark or Gothenburg, Sweden. The position is reporting to the Head of Nordic Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Quality, Denmark.
Your new role
- Act as QA Responsible Person (RP) in Denmark and Iceland
- Responsible for audits and inspections in Denmark and Iceland
- Ensure that QA and PV activities on a Nordic level are performed in compliance with current GxP, national and EU-regulations
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you looking for a career as an IT Consultant? Do you have a passion for creating business value and want to develop your career with the LEGO Group?
You will join the Quality and Materials team in Business Technology (IT). We are responsible for all IT solutions related to Quality and Materials respectively. Our team works closely together with our many and diverse end-users and colleagues in the business and take pride in delivering strong and useful solutions, quickly.
As an Junior IT Consultant, you can expect to:
- Participate in sprints/projects and carry out the tasks that adds most value to our users.
- Participate in all aspects of IT development, both in regards to Incidents, Errors and Change Request and in regards to larger initiatives or projects.
- Act as a sounding board towards the business on digitalization and automation of business processes in relation to quality assurance.
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you crazy about design, technology and everything in between? Would you like to create the next generation of technology-enhanced LEGO® experiences?
At our headquarters in Billund, you will join the Product Technology department delivering LEGO® technology elements for experiences across all LEGO product areas.
As a designer, you will be a key player in a small, devoted team that drives the concept and design development of all LEGO technology elements. This can be anything from simple light-effect to market-leading digital/physical play experiences and educational tool kits. Together with our engineering teams, we explore and deliver the technology magic that pushes these LEGO experiences to the next level.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Ørsted Wind Power - Operations, Fredericia or Gentofte
Would you like to take up the challenge of becoming our key specialist and ensuring the excellent performance of all low-voltage and WTG control systems on our sites?
Join us and become our new Electrical Asset Integrity Specialist in the Electrical HV/LV department, where you’ll ensure the technical integrity of the wide range of low-voltage systems in the WTGs and on the substations across our entire portfolio of offshore wind.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
HPNow ApS, Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Lead Implementation and Technical Support Professional to play a key role in the implementation and support of our breakthrough on-site hydrogen peroxide generation products.
The position involves planning, building and maintaining our company’s implementation and support arm, implementing our products in the field, training our customers and channel partners, serving as technical liaison to those, supporting sales efforts, and playing a key role in the continuous improvement of HPNow’s product offering. The position is full time and based in our headquarters at Copenhagen, Denmark. The position requires extensive travel.
- Lead responsibility for planning and execution of our company’s implementation and support strategy
- Full responsibility for implementation and support of systems at partner and customer sites
K2 Search ApS recruiting on behalf of Schindler in Ballerup
As Schindler’s new BU Manager, you will become part of the management team, and thereby you will both get to display and further develop your strong leadership skills in a manner consistent with Schindler’s leadership framework and values. You will get the unique chance to develop your team members and act as a Schindler leadership role model for other business leaders.
- Responsibility for both the revenue and profitability of the Repair, Maintenance and Modernization business
- Actively contribute to increased sales and good relationships with the company's existing and targeted key customers
- Develop both profitability and growth of the EI organization by developing the current field personnel’s culture towards proactive sales.
SCADA International A/S, Silkeborg and/or Aulum
Procurement is located in Aulum and in Silkeborg, and the buyer will be working with strategic and operational procurement for the production. Overall, the buyer is responsible for changes for existing projects, being able to ensure that the suppliers will deliver on time for critical projects, to oversee multiple projects at a time and prioritizing the tasks at hand.
As buyer you will be part of the global Operations team with following key elements of the position:
- Provide day to day management of supplies and purchasing requirements including price negotiation.
- Work both independently and as part of a team in co-operation with colleagues.
- Ensure that relationships are developed and maintained with an appropriate supplier base to meet current and future needs.
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding
We are looking for a Software Developer to support on new wind projects and daily operation of the Wind power data center, to secure that Vattenfall Wind Power gain competitive advantages in operation of existing wind turbines, project development, implementation and operation of future wind farms.
As one of the key functions in Vattenfall’s wind business the Competence Area SCADA Solutions is in general responsible for supporting wind projects, operational sites and other business units in managing SCADA data (and other sources) to provide software tools and services for dashboarding, reporting and steering of wind farms as well as power trading. You will be part of a dedicated team which consists of 7 employees (Software developers and SCADA engineers).
Your main responsibility as Software Developer will be the implementation and the maintenance of our back-end services and data automation.
Leki Aviation A/S, Kastrup
Leki Aviation has been supporting the airlines and maintenance facilities globally for more than 25 years and has today, become one of the most recognized and reputable brands in the Aviation industry with more than 1000 customers worldwide.
We are seeking colleagues who are committed to growing themselves and our company. We want self-starters, self-motivated, self-aware and self-disciplined people who can travel.
The objective of this position is to identify opportunities from the manufactures and ensure a seamless implementation with our global sales team, through our supply chain model.
- Seeking new market insights and business opportunities through research, analysis and networking
- Assists with core business development activities, such as generating product presentation and preparing sales team communicating with clients on product offerings (projects)
Solar A/S, Vejen
Are you devoted to delivering quality in monitoring and automation and continuously ensure stability, performance and optimisation in system administration? And do you have practical experience within this field? Do you want to work in a dynamic company where you’re surrounded by skilled and nice colleagues and continuously get the opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills? If you can answer yes to this, you might be the System Administrator, we’re looking for.
As System Administrator, your most important tasks will be to
- Be part of proactive monitoring, such as setup and maintenance of Microsoft SCOM, event automation, and consolidation of our monitoring platforms
- Automation of workflows, processes, and support activities
- Installation, setup, and operation of Apache Solar, Microsoft Internet Information Services, PHP, Oracle Java, Oracle JDK and various other Microsoft systems
You will become part of our Equipment Technology Development team of 12, developing our production equipment platform. Your primary task will be to participate in global, cross-functional projects, developing and improving e.g. decoration, assembly and special molding equipment for producing our famous LEGO® bricks. Here, you will function as the equipment specialist, CAD constructor, and in some cases, complete project management tasks. More specifically, you will:
- Contribute with innovative ideas and align input from project participants, e.g. platform owners and project managers, to find the best possible equipment solutions to fit production needs
- Design and construct equipment in 3D in CAD (we use Siemens NX), delivering innovative technical solutions using the newest technology
- Provide technical documentation of equipment and order equipment from suppliers
©2018 The LEGO Group
Kan du stå i spidsen for et hold dygtige tekniske medarbejdere og motivere dem til at yde deres bedste? Og har du erfaring fra drift og vedligehold, hvor effektivitet, performance og oppetid er nøgleord.
Med reference til vedligeholdschefen bliver du daglig leder for 10 kompetente og selvstændige kolleger i vedligeholdsafdelingen. Din primære opgave bliver at lede og udvikle afdelingen, herunder sikre et godt og motiverende arbejdsmiljø. Du fokuserer på optimal produktsikkerhed via forebyggende vedligehold af udstyret, løbende reparationer samt effektiviseringsprojekter.
Sidst, men ikke mindst, bidrager du aktivt til valg af teknologier og den tekniske standardisering på Taulov Mejeri.
Vectrus Services A/S yder service, drift og vedligehold af Thule Air Base, Grønland, og søger en kedelpasser til Utilities and Facilities Maintenance (UFM) afdelingen på basen. Der er tale om fastansættelse med ansættelse og udrejse snarest muligt.
UFM står for drift og planlagt vedligehold af alle basens installationer samt vand, varme og el-produktion, og beskæftiger en bred vifte af bygningshåndværkere, kølemontører, maskinmestre o.l.
Som kedelpasser vil dine opgaver være inden for drift, reparation og vedligehold af dampproducerende enheder, højtryks- og lavtryks kedelanlæg, og basens vandproducerende anlæg. Endvidere vil du efter behov deltage i andet tværfagligt samarbejde inden for facilities maintenance.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you have what it takes to help us achieve our goal? Join a team that is truly passionate about the environment and help us provide a greener future for the builders of tomorrow.
You will join the department of Environmental Responsibility where your prime role will be to set the agenda and provide strategic direction to ensure that our product packaging is as environmentally sustainable as possible.
More specifically, you will:
- drive the overall strategic agenda and specific projects for sustainable packaging initiatives, and take part in solving other strategic tasks within the environmental field
- mobilise internal packaging stakeholders around our 2025 plan
- research on future packaging opportunities by closely following the development of sustainable packaging standards, methods and best practices
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Based in Billund, you will be instrumental in developing a future looking “PlayDay ambition” building on the existing objectives, learnings and with the perspective of building an even more playful workplace. In addition, the PlayDay Program Lead will work closely with the LEGO Foundation to create synergies and benefit from the shared mission to inspire and develop children through play. Main responsibility areas will be:
- Lead the development of the plan and roadmap for our LEGO PlayDay in close collaboration with the LEGO Foundation and relevant stakeholders across the LEGO branded entities
- Lead the yearly concept development of LEGO PlayDay in close collaboration with the extended global PlayDay team and other internal delivery teams as well as relevant external partners
©2018 The LEGO Group
ORIGIO a/s, Måløv
Currently, we are in a dynamic growth phase for the organization and therefore we look for a new strong member to join our Finance function as part of our Shared Service Center team and support its continuous focus on optimizing business performance.
You will be the second member of our accounts payable team which jointly will be responsible for all activities in relation to our vendors in Denmark and in our 8 European subsidiaries, including:
- Ensuring proper approval of invoices according to corporate policies
- Planning and carrying out daily transaction registrations of all incoming invoices in a timely manner and with focus on accuracy and quality according to coding guidelines
- Collecting all invoices to ensure timely registration before month-end and due payment dates
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Your overall focus is to secure a smoothly running operation within clinical trials and to support LEO Pharma’s 2025 strategy in which digitalisation plays an important part. You play a pivotal role in the daily system operation, and you are the indispensable link between IT and the business, identifying and translating business needs into specific system change requests, which you also ensure implementation of. Your primary tasks include – but are not limited
- Identifying and translating business needs into system changes and implement the changes
- Initiating and driving initiatives to monitor and improve data quality
- Coordinating data transfers across systems and maintain relevant system SOPs
Are you excited about open and reproducible science? Do you want to build tools, which help researchers to preserve, share and re-use data? CERN is looking for an enthusiastic full stack software developer to work in a research data team with the scientific community and move our projects and services forward. CERN, take part!
As Junior Application Developer in the Open Access Section, you will bring in first-hand experience with open science services, persistent identifiers, and agile delivery of complex software applications to take a driving/leading role in delivering the CERN contribution to FREYA. This includes designing research data solutions and developing services that enable the identification of research artefacts such as data, software, environments, and connect them to authors (ORCID), their publications, grants, etc..
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Want to work in an international, high tech company, operating within a highly specialized and unique domain?
At the moment we are searching for a Lead Software Engineer to be a part of our Radar Software Development team. One of the key tasks of the team is the continued development of a software platform providing deliveries that are part of all of Terma’s currently marketed radar systems.
The job involves taking on two roles in relation to these software deliveries: A coordinating role and a software developer role.
In the coordinating role, you are technically responsible for driving a software release from beginning to end, including:
- Coordination of ongoing development activities concerning the delivery
- Coordination of test activities with testers
- Follow-up on the agreed scope with systems engineers, project managers and product managers
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Struer
Leder du efter en unik mulighed for at holde en aluminiumsproduktion kørende i en global organisation med et eksklusivt brand? Og kunne du tænke dig at:
- være eksperten, som forhindrer produktionsstop?
- være ansvarlig for vores komplekse systemer og få mulighed for at dygtiggøre dig?
- få masser af ansvar og frihed til at planlægge din egen dag?
Når du starter hos B&O, bliver du oplært i de forskellige afdelinger igennem en turnusordning. På sigt får du tildelt dit eget ansvarsområde, dvs. at du bliver hovedansvarlig for vores avancerede anodiseringsanlæg. En typisk hverdag starter med, at du tjekker, om der er kommet fejlmeldinger i dit ansvarsområde. Er der ikke noget akut, laver du forebyggende vedligehold og driftsoptimering på vores produktionsudstyr typisk i samarbejde med dine kolleger.