Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
120 job matcher din søgning
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
As our new junior information security consultant you will work closely together with a team of highly professional information security specialists, to implement fit for purpose and value adding information security in Codan/Trygg-Hansa. In collaboration with the team you will complete security risk assessments to assess new technologies and business processes, you will complete risk assessment and onsite audit of our 3rd party suppliers and you will support our internal IT and security risk appetite framework.
Key focus areas
- Security Training and Awareness
- Support training and awareness activities to increase the understanding of potential risks and adequate behavior across all Scandinavian teams
- Security Consultancy and Risk Assessments
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
As our new Information Security Compliance Lead you will be overall responsible for our internal IT risk appetite framework and you will act as information security authority and advisor for IT and the business on IT compliance matters.
Additionally, you will work closely with the rest of the ISO team to link our internal control framework and external supplier risk assurance, and to follow up on 3rd party compliance in collaboration with the 3rd party lead.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Lead internal IT Risk Appetite Framework.
- Responsible for leading and developing our internal IT control framework, to ensure control efficiency and effectiveness and to deliver value adding management reporting on our key risks.
- Facilitate the control validation process, and support control owners and 2nd line assurance throughout the process.
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
We are looking for a Senior Developer with strong Microsoft BI skills to join our Business Analytics team in Copenhagen. As BI Developer Lead you will play a central role in delivering our BI and Analytics solution to Codan Business in Denmark.
The solutions will be delivered through an agile delivery model, where you will be supporting Codan Business in creation and detailing User Stories, creating logical design and modeling of solutions in each sprint as well as reviewing the physical design of the solutions to secure all standards and guidelines has been meet. Furthermore, you will:
- contribute to the description of the business’ functional and non-functional requirements
- maintain roadmap for BI solution
- contribute to RSA IT Strategy within the BI and Analytic area
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of Mundipharma in Vedbæk or Gothenburg
We are looking for a highly professional, committed and motivated QA and Pharmacovigilance Manager for Denmark and Iceland.
As a QA and Pharmacovigilance Manager, you will join our Nordic team in either Vedbæk, Denmark or Gothenburg, Sweden. The position is reporting to the Head of Nordic Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Quality, Denmark.
Your new role
- Act as QA Responsible Person (RP) in Denmark and Iceland
- Responsible for audits and inspections in Denmark and Iceland
- Ensure that QA and PV activities on a Nordic level are performed in compliance with current GxP, national and EU-regulations
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Copenhagen
We are looking for a specialist to contribute in our efforts in optimising our SCR systems for large marine two-stroke engines. Would you like to join us and get significant influence on global marine emissions?
- Participate in the development of our SCR systems. We develop both high-pressure and low-pressure SCR systems. You will be part of a group in R&D with responsibility for SCR development. The group work in close cooperation with the rest of the house and also external business partners.
- Lead test campaigns – both on test engines, prototype engines at licensees and on engines in service. This includes planning, execution, evaluation and reporting.
- Test data analysis.
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
Do you have a proven track record in delivering newbuilding and major conversion projects? An opportunity is now available for a results-driven individual to join us as Newbuilding & Major Conversion Manager in Copenhagen.
You will be project responsible for our newbuilding and major modification projects involving planning with our commercial department, negotiations with external engineering companies, ship yards, equipment suppliers and classification societies.
- Provide Project Management expertise during the pre-phase and execution of Maersk Tankers Newbuilding Projects or any other Major Conversion Project, and provide input to the review of critical items to meet the Maersk Tankers technical standards and customers’ requirements for operational performance.
- Be responsible for ensuring that safety and environmental considerations are prioritised at all times.
JKS recruting on behalf of NKT in Asnæs
With responsibility for supporting a newly implemented SAP system
On behalf of NKT, JKS CAREER is looking for a Business Process Application Engineer who will support a newly implemented SAP system in NKT Nordics. You will maintain the business processes and the NKT applications portfolio. You will primarily be located on NKT site in Asnæs and report to the Application Manager.
- Support the business processes of the new SAP system with special focus on SAP PP, APO and/or ShopFloor
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions
- Identify, interpret, validate and document business requirements
Rockwell Automation A/S, Albertslund
Rockwell Automation are looking for a service & customer oriented HR Officer with focus on HR administration – 1 year position
We are looking for a dynamic, service-oriented, structured and smiling HR Officer for Denmark and Sweden, based in Copenhagen who is open for a temporary 1 year HR Officer position. Apart from HR administration you will also have the opportunity to learn a lot of other disciplines of HR within i.e. Development, Recruitment, HSE and Partnering.
Your primary focus
- Provide basic HR support to local office employees regarding benefits and policies as well as employee processing. Liaison with regional/corporate HR and legal staff over HR issues
- Provide reports to various external stakeholders
- Respond to employees' queries and ad hoc requests
- Kan du gøre offentlig regulering forståelig og praktisk anvendelig?
Københavns lufthavn (CPH) er i vækst, og i CPH’s juridiske afdeling har vi travlt. Vi har derfor brug for en ny kollega, der sammen med en kollega fra teamet vil sikre juridisk assistance i topklasse til vores driftsafdeling.
Samtidig med at vi ønsker at tilbyde vores kunder og passagerer et højt serviceniveau, er vi underlagt en omfattende myndighedsregulering vedrørende blandt andet flyvesikkerhed, der i vidt omfang har sin oprindelse i internationale konventioner og EU-regler. Dine opgaver bliver blandt andet:
- Rådgivning om juridiske begrænsninger og muligheder inden for ansvarsområdet.
- Fortolkning og formidling af EU-reglerne om certificering af lufthavne, lufthavnsoperatører og luftfartstjenester.
- I samarbejde med driftsafdelingen overvåge ny eller ændret regulering og sikre korrekt og rettidig implementering.
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
We are searching for an experienced Fleet Group Manager (Director) at our Copenhagen facility.
Can you deliver world-class safe and cost-effective ship management? An opportunity is now available for a career-minded professional to join us as a Fleet Group Manager, Technical Organisation in Copenhagen. You and your talented team will be responsible for efficient ship management, cost leadership, and safety on our vessels.
Maersk Tankers offers an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious international environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. As Fleet Group Manager, you will be heading a fleet team of up to 13 direct reports responsible for the ship management of up to 45 product tankers. This position is an excellent opportunity to be part of a high performing team and thereby, enhancing your ship management and leadership capabilities.
Alcon Nordic A/S, CopenhagenDo you want to work for a Global Medical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Customer Service Agent for Swedish team.
The purpose of the Customer Service Agent is to support business unit Vision Care in Alcon and is primarily responsible for the processing of product orders and customer queries in SAP.
Customer Service Agent will communicate and co-ordinate with other internal departments to ensure customers’ needs are met effectively and efficiently. Alcon must ensure consistently high level of service which will be measured by agreed KPIs in the customer service department.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Copenhagen
As member of IT Infrastructure Development and Architecture you will be a part of a department that is responsible for the development and implementation of IT infrastructure on a global scale.
You will be the key responsible person for driving the life-cycle planning and development of the Microsoft System Center Suite primarily SCOM and SCCM. This includes building the models requires in SCOM for service orientated monitoring and housekeeping and troubleshooting on SCCM distribution points, generation of reports etc.
Together with colleagues in the Infrastructure Development and Architecture department and other parts of IT you will be building and implementing new solutions for MAN Diesel & Turbo and you must be able to manage technical project implementation with a well-documented handover to the operational department and outsourcing partners.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, FrederikshavnNew positions are offered at our new R&D Test Centre in Frederikshavn. The positions will be part of an existing Test and Engine development team in Frederikshavn, but also part of our global R&D organisation, with head office in Augsburg, Germany. The new R&D test Centre in Frederikshavn will be part of the global engine development team and carry out R&D tests on both high and medium speed four stroke engines.
- R&D test on mainly high speed engines but also medium speed engines
- Participate in the overall planning and evaluation of test results team
- Create and execute daily test programs, risk assessments and work schedules
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Frederikshavn
New positions are offered at our new R&D Test Centre in Frederikshavn. The positions will be part of an existing Test and Engine development team in Frederikshavn, as well as part of our global R&D organisation, with head office in Augsburg, Germany. The new R&D test Centre in Frederikshavn will be part of the global engine development team and carry out R&D tests on both high and medium speed four stroke engines.
- Project manager of testing high speed engines
- Take part in developing and testing diesel or gas engines (medium or high speed)
- R&D test on mainly high speed engines
- Check test results for plausibility – and present results for the rest of the organization
- Participate in the development of Hybrid Propulsion Systems
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Marine Standards is an established function in ML Fleet Management and Technology. Marine Standards is responsible for management of the company’s HSSEQ policies and strategically develop the same based on legislation, industry drivers and operational needs across the ML fleet.
What we offer you is an opportunity to pursue and continue Maersk Line’s long-standing commitment to a high safety performance for our fleet by joining the Marine Standards Cargo Management team, helping us execute and drive our strategy.
The team is responsible for Governance and Global Policy for the acceptance of dangerous cargo as well as cargo that requires special stuffing and handling onboard all vessels operated by the Container Business Brands.
Tryg Forsikring A/S, Ballerup or Bergen
We are looking for a new colleague, who gets the possibility to work with truly exciting technologies in a company that is ready to exploit their possibilities.
We are implementing the first iteration of the development toolchain to handle three platforms, and will scale when ready. We will continue optimizing and experimenting with new processes, tools and even organizational structures. This will be your mission.
You will lead the DevOps Center of Excellence. Our DevOps Center of Excellence will consist of you, DevOps engineers and DevOps champions. You will not have HR responsibility, but you will lead the engineers and champions who will be from IT partners such as TCS and Accenture. The DevOps champions will be available for agile development teams to implement the DevOps culture, processes and toolchain.
Schneider Electric Danmark A/S, Warsaw
For the Nordics countries we have a Commercial, Logistics and Administrative support organization set-up in Warsaw, Poland. This team is led-based on the Scandinavian management style, in which empowerment, trust, pragmatism and accountability are key and go together with a strong result, people and development orientation.
We are looking for a Customer Care Center Specialist Denmark (location Warsaw, Poland) who is motivated to contribute to the growth of Schneider Electric. You will report to the Team Leader Commercial Support Denmark.
In this position you are the first point of contact for the commercial support in the entire sales process of the Danish organization. You do this via telephone, email and online channels such as chat, web and portals for both Schneider Electric customers and partners.
Expedia Group, Copenhagen
Egencia is looking for a Junior Travel Consultant for our office in Copenhagen, dedicated to Togsals Department. It is a full-time position, temp position for 6 months.
- Serve customers together withother travel consultants, provide committed, innovative and service-oriented counseling
- Help solve other travel management tasks for customers
- Support our customers using the online platform
- A well-planned training and development opportunities within travel advice
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Good pension scheme
SOS International a/s, København
I vores Rejseservicefunktion er vi i kontakt med danske rejsende, der af helbredsmæssige årsager har brug for en medicinsk forhåndsvurdering fra deres forsikringsselskab, inden rejsen begynder. Vi har derfor mest travlt, når andre holder fri.
Efter endt oplæring skal du telefonisk afklare og medicinsk vurdere forsikringstagere forud for deres rejse, og derefter træffer du selv de medicinske beslutninger ud fra de forsikringsmæssige vilkår. Du har erfarne kolleger omkring dig og derudover kan du trække på de læger og sygeplejersker, der altid er på vagt på alarmcentralen.
Nordic Computer A/S, Nørresundby
Can you create relations across the board and is sales the driving force of your work day?
Then Nordic Computer has a job where sales and customer contact are the key words in a busy and ever-changing work day.
Our vision is to be our target customers' preferred alternative to manufacturers for selling and servicing their IT infrastructure. Our international department is aiming unconditionally for this area and is therefore in need of the right Account Manager who can create relations and who is determined to grow this area of business.
What can we offer you?
- An attractive salary package matching your qualifications as well as a lucrative commision scheme
- An attractive pension scheme and health insurance
- A flat organisation with short decision paths