Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
110 job matcher din søgning
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Marine Standards is an established function in ML Fleet Management and Technology. Marine Standards is responsible for management of the company’s HSSEQ policies and strategically develop the same based on legislation, industry drivers and operational needs across the ML fleet.
What we offer you is an opportunity to pursue and continue Maersk Line’s long-standing commitment to a high safety performance for our fleet by joining the Marine Standards Cargo Management team, helping us execute and drive our strategy.
The team is responsible for Governance and Global Policy for the acceptance of dangerous cargo as well as cargo that requires special stuffing and handling onboard all vessels operated by the Container Business Brands.
Tryg Forsikring A/S, Ballerup or Bergen
We are looking for a new colleague, who gets the possibility to work with truly exciting technologies in a company that is ready to exploit their possibilities.
We are implementing the first iteration of the development toolchain to handle three platforms, and will scale when ready. We will continue optimizing and experimenting with new processes, tools and even organizational structures. This will be your mission.
You will lead the DevOps Center of Excellence. Our DevOps Center of Excellence will consist of you, DevOps engineers and DevOps champions. You will not have HR responsibility, but you will lead the engineers and champions who will be from IT partners such as TCS and Accenture. The DevOps champions will be available for agile development teams to implement the DevOps culture, processes and toolchain.
Schneider Electric Danmark A/S, Warsaw
For the Nordics countries we have a Commercial, Logistics and Administrative support organization set-up in Warsaw, Poland. This team is led-based on the Scandinavian management style, in which empowerment, trust, pragmatism and accountability are key and go together with a strong result, people and development orientation.
We are looking for a Customer Care Center Specialist Denmark (location Warsaw, Poland) who is motivated to contribute to the growth of Schneider Electric. You will report to the Team Leader Commercial Support Denmark.
In this position you are the first point of contact for the commercial support in the entire sales process of the Danish organization. You do this via telephone, email and online channels such as chat, web and portals for both Schneider Electric customers and partners.
Expedia Group, Copenhagen
Egencia is looking for a Junior Travel Consultant for our office in Copenhagen, dedicated to Togsals Department. It is a full-time position, temp position for 6 months.
- Serve customers together withother travel consultants, provide committed, innovative and service-oriented counseling
- Help solve other travel management tasks for customers
- Support our customers using the online platform
- A well-planned training and development opportunities within travel advice
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Good pension scheme
SOS International a/s, København
I vores Rejseservicefunktion er vi i kontakt med danske rejsende, der af helbredsmæssige årsager har brug for en medicinsk forhåndsvurdering fra deres forsikringsselskab, inden rejsen begynder. Vi har derfor mest travlt, når andre holder fri.
Efter endt oplæring skal du telefonisk afklare og medicinsk vurdere forsikringstagere forud for deres rejse, og derefter træffer du selv de medicinske beslutninger ud fra de forsikringsmæssige vilkår. Du har erfarne kolleger omkring dig og derudover kan du trække på de læger og sygeplejersker, der altid er på vagt på alarmcentralen.
Nordic Computer A/S, Nørresundby
Can you create relations across the board and is sales the driving force of your work day?
Then Nordic Computer has a job where sales and customer contact are the key words in a busy and ever-changing work day.
Our vision is to be our target customers' preferred alternative to manufacturers for selling and servicing their IT infrastructure. Our international department is aiming unconditionally for this area and is therefore in need of the right Account Manager who can create relations and who is determined to grow this area of business.
What can we offer you?
- An attractive salary package matching your qualifications as well as a lucrative commision scheme
- An attractive pension scheme and health insurance
- A flat organisation with short decision paths
Nordic Aviation Capital A/S, Billund or Ft. Lauderdale
Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC) is currently looking for a Legal Manager – Insurance. Reporting to the Managing Director, Group General Counsel, you will work out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida or Billund, Denmark as part of the global Legal team.
NAC offers you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development and you will be an integral part of NAC’s global Legal team.
- Review of insurance provisions in contracts
- Review of insurance certificates in connection with delivery of aircraft and renewals
- Provide insurance comments to Marketing kits and LOIs
- Administration of possessed aircraft insurances.
Biosyntia ApS, København
Our fast growth has created a need for a dedicated person to be responsible for all people and admin tasks and processes. Until today, these tasks and processes have been owned by a senior part-time accountant and the company management. The manager will report directly to the CEO.
On the people side, responsibilities will relate in particular to drafting and finalizing employment contracts in coordination with management, clarifying contractual employment questions employees and management may have (e.g. questions relating to vacation, leave, overtime, etc.), proper vacation and leave registration, being responsible for hiring and termination processes as well as professionalizing our people management processes – while keeping the start-up spirit.
If you have a strong combination of personal drive, technical skills, manufacturing insight and commercial understanding, you have the opportunity for a unique, challenging and exciting job now.
You will be part of a team of global quality inspectors improving the quality of FLSmidth equipment and securing alignment with the product line strategies. As Global Quality Inspector you will be responsible for specific products enabling our suppliers to deliver best in class solutions in our industry. You ensure right specifications, optimal timing, and proper supervision for specific products in order to deliver on time, on budget and with top-class quality. In detail, it will be your job to:
- Ensure the right quality of complex casted, forged and welded products
- Practise NDT inspections of welding and castings
- Perform final inspection to reconcile outgoing shipments
Siemens A/S, Ballerup
In Siemens Energy Project Management, we are looking for a competent and committed SCADA (SRO) Project Manager to join a team of around 20 project managers, who work closely with other departments in Siemens.
You will typically be involved in the bidding process and participate in the contract negotiations. In the case of a contract, you take over the project with responsibility to the steering committee, and you will be a part of the project all the way until delivery is concluded and the project passes on to service.
A typical SCADA-project may last from 6 months to several years, and you will often be a project manager for several projects at a time. Besides the project team, you will have a close collaboration with our internal project controllers, contract managers, purchasing function, sales department as well as our international business unit.
We are seeking a highly-motivated Commercial Partnership Executive for our Commercial team in EMEA. The successful candidate will be working across our six brands: momondo, KAYAK, Cheapflights, swoodoo, Checkfelix and Mundi. This position will be helping the Commercial team by building and maintaining business relationships with Airlines and Online Travel Agencies and assisting the team with day to day tasks with high touch accounts.
- Handle day-to-day communication (e-mail, phone calls) and performance monitoring (e.g. Reporting) with assigned partners.
- Build, negotiate, and maintain business relationships with partners in our flights vertical.
- Identify and address gaps in content within the search results.
Momondo, Copenhagen or London
We are looking for a passionate Assistant Controller to head our accounting teams in Copenhagen, Denmark and London, UK. The right candidate will be responsible for the momondo and Cheapflights financials.
As Assistant Controller, you will enjoy a role with opportunity for significant cross-functional involvement. As Momondo recently became part of the Booking Holdings Group under the KAYAK umbrella of brands you will have the opportunity to work in an international environment in a publicly listed company.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading the accounting teams in Copenhagen and London
- Handling the full spectrum of a financial accounting role e.g. AR, AP, GL
- Performing full set of accounts and ensuring timely closing of accounts and reporting to KAYAK
Kuehne + Nagel A/S, Copenhagen
This is a newly established position that consists of talent and leadership development as well as HR business partnering. You will be part of a small HR team and get the opportunity to put your mark on the position.
In close cooperation with our HR Director you will work in partnerships with managers ensuring active HR support and business partnering. You will take ownership of a wide range of development projects in support of our vision and goals including talent development, career management and succession planning. You will be responsible for:
- leadership and organisational development.
- supporting management teams in their daily leadership challenges.
- initiatives to develop specific competences e.g facilitating workshops and training.
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
Join Trustpilot's Legal team in Copenhagen as a Corporate Counsel if you are ready to be a part of a great company, have fun and take advantage of real opportunities for growth in a fast paced environment.
You will play a key role in supporting our European offices with legal assistance and taking lead on corporate matters, including drafting and negotiating vendor contracts. You will be based in our Copenhagen office and will be reporting to our SVP Legal & Compliance. Your responsibilities include:
- Review and negotiate various types of business agreements, including SaaS contracts, lease agreements, MSAs, confidentiality agreements etc.
- Assist the business, incl. Finance, Financial Planning & Analysis and Business Systems, Business Operations and our Legal Team with answering corporate law questions and ensure corporate governance.
Korn/Ferry International , Copenhagen
Reporting to the Head of KF Nordics, the Administrative Office Manager for Denmark and Sweden will be responsible for local Finance, admin and HR processes in Denmark and Sweden, working closely with regional finance and HR staff.
The successful candidate will have three to ten years of office or operations management experience, and ideally worked in an international client-focused business. The candidate should have a strong track record, a service-oriented, yet persistent, mind-set. Supervisory experience is a plus.
- Assist the country manager with local office financial responsibilities, including financial reporting, preparation and monitoring of budgets, revenue and expense forecasting.
- Monitor sales forecast pipeline (Salesforce).
- Coordinate the interview, hiring, training, on-boarding and development process for new staff.
ALSTOM Transport Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for two ETCS Train-Borne Warranty/Service Technicians.
Within this role you will work on performing hot line support and diagnosis of failures and maintenance (corrective maintenance, including putting back into service of trains, preventive maintenance) of signalling components installed on ETCS fitted trains according to applicable maintenance plans, procedures & manuals.
The warranty/service technician prime responsibility is to efficiently:
- Provide remote technical support to clients (hot line)
- If needed, to perform interventions on train installed ETCS components either for corrective maintenance purposes (failures reported by the customer) or preventive maintenance purposes (planned work agreed with the customer).
KAYAK/momondo is looking for an International Payroll Manager to oversee operations Europe. This role will coordinate and implement regional payroll initiatives, provide expert advice related to payroll and work closely with global, regional and local stakeholders (including vendors) in order to ensure effective and efficient payroll operations in Europe.
- Implement, own and continuously improve the payroll process for our European offices (Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, UK)
- Ensure the highest standards of payroll compliance are met
- Be responsible for ensuring all aspects of the payroll cycle, including tax, benefits, wage attachments, etc. are processed, reconciled, audited and transmitted accurately and timely
KAYAK/momondo is looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate to be based in our Copenhagen office. This position will be responsible for recruiting fresh talent for Commercial Partnerships, AdTech, Marketing, Finance & Accounting in London, Zurich, Copenhagen, Berlin, LatAm, APAC and the US.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is extremely passionate about candidate experience and being a key resource for the business.
- Handle full cycle recruitment responsibilities in partnership with your manager (source, screen, evaluate and recommend candidates on an ongoing basis)
- Attract the best talent to KAYAK / momondo and engage passive candidates through networking, online databases, active sourcing, social media, employee referrals, and other innovative programs while accurately tracking progress through our ATS
Robert Bosch A/S, Ballerup
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?
Bosch is the world‘s largest manufacturer of Power Tools. We are leading innovators in this field offering an extensive range of Power Tools for professional users. The Robert Bosch Power Tools creates fascinating and affordable products and services for trade, industry and home and garden all around the world.
Your contribution to something big:
- Responsible for strategic retail marketing (online/offline) in alignment with Marketing Excellence Team as Business Partner of the organization of PROFESSIONAL Measuring Tools
- Development, implementation and coordination of retail marketing strategy with the aim to develop and increase brand visibility, harmonized pricing, promotion as well as assortment strategy and POS brand appearance
- Business Partner for all marketing and sales functions across all teams and countries.
The International Woodland Company A/S, Frederiksberg
The International Woodland Company A/S (IWC), headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and with regional offices in Melbourne, Australia and North Carolina, United States, is seeking an Analyst, with programing knowledge, to join its team in Copenhagen.
You will join a team comprised of investment foresters, agriculture specialists, economists, due diligence managers, portfolio managers, and more, who jointly, on behalf of our clients, oversee global natural resources investments valued at USD 5.3 billion.
Your specific areas of responsibility will include:
- Portfolio analytics, including measuring overall performance and investment KPis, evaluating risk, style, and characteristics for multiple portfolios, as well as participate in cash flow forecasting for IWC's discretionary and non-discretionary mandates.
- Develop and update specific in-house financial models.
- Program and develop reports and dashboards in eFront.