67 job matcher din søgning
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Can you ensure quality oriented and seamless installation of our complex and advanced sortation systems in airports, postal centers, courier service companies and warehouses?
We offer an exciting and challenging job in a positive and international work environment. We will make sure that you receive in-depth training in our product range. Moreover, you can look forward to working with dedicated, professional and competent colleagues. Your primary tasks will be to:
- assist installation companies in the planning of progress and resources to meet deadlines
- train local manpower in accordance with the installation instructions
- check and ensure the quality of the installation work
Common Wadden Sea Secretariat, Wilhelmshaven
The Presidency of the Trilateral Wadden Sea Cooperation rotates between the three Wadden Sea countries at intervals of approximately 4 years. As of June 2018, the Federal Republic of Germany has assumed the Presidency until 2022.
One of the key tasks to be fulfilled during the 2018-2022 period will be the elaboration of a single integrated management plan for the Wadden Sea World Heritage, as requested by the UNESCO World Heritage Committee. The incumbent’s task will be to act as focal point for the development of the Plan and to provide support to the Presidency in carrying out a variety of other tasks.
This is a full-time post covering a broad range of policy-related issues, including project-management and involving a wide variety of stakeholders across the Wadden Sea region.
Elos Medtech Pinol A/S, GørløseAre you motivated by shaping and creating a new role as our new communication expert? We are providing high quality products to niche markets within Medical Device and aim to be trusted partner to our global customers – particularly within Dental implant segment – and we would like to match these ambitions with our communication performances on multiple platforms.
You will be the owner of creating and producing communication content and videos for multiple uses including act as the primary user admin. of the newly re-launched Group Intranet;
- Start-up and sustain a strong platform and framework of effective and clear communication
- Online Sales platform optimization to achieve commercial targets by enhancing user traffic and user experience
- Integration of online activities and offline activities to enhance marketing effectiveness
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding, Hamburg or London
Engineering is the technical knowledge centre within Business Area Wind, setting the standards and guidelines, as well as providing technical resource throughout the project lifecycle from early feasibility and concept selection through to operational support.
Sitting within the Electrical Project Engineering department, you will be part of an international team working on development, delivery and technology projects across various European locations. You will be free to choose a home office of Kolding, Hamburg or London. However, the role will require frequent travel within Europe.
Your main responsibilities will be to use provide expertise into the business through the co-ordination of conceptual design, procurement and construction strategy for the offshore platform product line and assure its roll out across the project portfolio.
Vattenfall A/S, Hamburg
We are looking for an HV Subsea Cable Project Engineer to work within our Business Area Wind, Offshore, Engineering.
Sitting within the Electrical Project Engineering department, the HV Subsea Cable Project Engineer will bring expertise in cable systems and accessories to a range of asset and technology projects located across numerous European locations. You will have base in Hamburg, with frequent travel within Europe required.
The role requires a pro-active and innovative approach to the process of cable system design, procurement, manufacture and quality management to contribute to Vattenfall’s goal to drive technology innovation for current and existing projects at an acceptable risk profile.
Endomondo Connected Fitness team in Copenhagen is seeking an experienced, customer-focused, and action-oriented Community Specialist to join our team.
Our goal in the Community team is to provide technical support for our digital products, including the suite of Endomondo apps. The position covers both proactive measures to ensure all user inquiries are addressed promptly as well as metrics tracking and day-to-day interaction with our project managers to help get bugs taken care of.
- Address tech support and customer concerns via email (support tickets), social media posts, and app store reviews.
- Keep track of trending issues, prioritize and escalate critical issues to engineering and product teams to ensure these issues are solved immediately.
- Collect and communicate feature requests to help shape the future of Endomondo.
RAWBITE ApS, Gentofte
RAWBITE is more than just a normal bar company. We are a group of laid-back, yet ambitious, individuals located in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are an enthusiastic and dedicated team who come to work every day with positive energy and love for what we do. We each have a passion for fitness and healthy living, and we are committed to perfecting our recipes and developing new and unique ideas.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our team on a fulltime position driving our international digital marketing and sales program.
- Being a member of our international team at RAWBITE, you take over business as well as product responsibility for our online shop
- You are responsible for the online shop rollout in different markets
- As a main growth driver of our direct online business, you plan and execute performance marketing campaigns
Satair A/S, Kastrup
For Satair’s headquarters in Copenhagen we are looking for a Contract Risk Manager to support our operations worldwide, mainly within risk management and mitigation related to international contracts; contract management activities and support of compliance initiatives.
Reporting to our Legal Officer you will become part of a Legal & Compliance department consisting of three Legal Counsels providing legal advice on all matters of relevance to Satair. The team is reporting directly to the Executive Management and works very closely with other central functions within Satair, including Customer Solutions, Business Development, Product Management and Marketing. Furthermore, Legal is part of the international Legal & Compliance team within Airbus consisting of approx. 300 people.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
Anything from art direction, conception and creative development to finalization will go through your hands, and you will liaise with external production and creative agencies for the best solutions for each project. You’ll be a brand guardian, conveying the brand vision and ensuring the visual aesthetic and tone-of-voice are consistently communicated across all touch points.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creative development and production of communication materials, sell-in material, exhibition and fair materials, preparation of graphic elements for PR, Social Media, digital advertising, websites, videos and similar marketing material
- Being an ambassador for our CVI guidelines, and liaise with external agencies
- Ensure structure and overview of task list/bookings, freelance-needs and working with our external production vendors for print, photo etc.
Ørsted Wind Power - Operations, Gentofte
Do you have the drive and passion to lead the digital transformation for next-generation wind turbine operations? Are you interested in joining the world’s largest developer and operator of offshore wind power?
Join us as Product Owner for our O&M Engineering Applications portfolio for wind power operations technology. You’ll join a department responsible for agile development and product life cycle management of applications.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Struer
Would you like to take charge of all contact with our dealers and sales staff in the German-speaking market?
In the Sales Support Department in Struer, you will join 14 colleagues who work in partnership with the global sales organisation as well as with Bang & Olufsen dealers around the world. Working alongside our colleagues in Credit Management and Product Support, we strive to boost sales by building strong relationships with our dealers around the world and providing them with excellent service.
In our team, collaboration is key, and we regularly help each other out by taking a call or lending a hand with a task. In line with this, you can expect thorough training and a warm welcome.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
As our senior SEO manager, you will join the Search and Analytics Strategy department within the LEGO® agency. Our main task is to focus on efficiency and searchability of LEGO communication content across platforms. Driving the SEO strategy within the agency, we make sure that search is embedded in all communications, and doing so, you will help provide visible results in a consistent way for a large and complex organisation.
You will participate in cross-functional teamwork alongside colleagues from both digital marketing and development. Thus, you will reach out to a lot of different stakeholders across the organisation as you:
- Help define, plan and execute our SEO strategy for the LEGO agency
- Work with analysts to define user journeys and user search behaviour
©2018 The LEGO Group
Humanostics ApS, Hellerup
Are you inspired and motivated by working with people to help them reach their full potential?
Then this position may be the right one for you ...
A unique opportunity to work with and advise leading Danish and international companies in their strategic HR processes through the application of world-leading assessment tools.
- Providing world-class customer service and consultancy to our Danish and International clients that will further increase client loyalty.
- Meeting current and prospective clients and identify their needs and thus how Humanostics can help them either through our assessment tools and/or through additional training.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
Come and help thousands of people who make calls, play games or listen to music with one of our best-in-class headsets and audio devices. Software is paramount to our audio solutions and we are lifting it to new spheres.
You will enter our in-house team of Software developers, where we make sure that you work on what you like doing the most: Developing new embedded Software for cutting-edge audio products. If you have a zest for learning and already bring experience within the key technologies such as Bluetooth, USB and IP-based/mobile telephony accessory protocols that we are using, you are well on the way.
In particular, you will:
- Specify, design, implement, and debug embedded software in C
- Integrate software modules into our internal platform
- Develop protocol software, primarily Bluetooth and telephony standards
NORRIQ is looking for an experienced, ambitious and passionate software business solution marketeer who can lead our international marketing program for Drink-IT.
The ideal candidate has a true passion for driving B2B customer acquisition and engagement. You are entrepreneurial in style and hands-on in approach.
- Defining the marketing plan.
- Organizing and executing a wide range of activities targeted at generating new prospects and opportunities.
- Develop and execute a quarterly updated 6-month rolling marketing activity plan.
NORRIQ offers you a challenging and exciting position in an international, dynamic and ambitious organization. The atmosphere is open and informal, and you will find great development possibilities, personally as well as professionally.
Are you looking to join a global design company that is growing exponentially, and furthering your career in an international environment?
Kvadrat is the world's leading manufacturer of design textiles. We supply architects, designers and private consumers across the world with textiles and textile-related products.
We are currently looking for a colleague to join our HR department working out of our Danish headquarters in Ebeltoft.
You will be responsible for furthering Kvadrat’s agenda of blended learning. Making learning available for all employees around the world via digital learning. In practice this means selecting and managing a new e-learning platform as well as planning and facilitating learning content through Kvadrat Academy.
MAN Energy Solutions, Copenhagen
Cyber Security is a key success factor for the IT and Digital Strategy of MAN Diesel & Turbo. We are currently expanding our security architecture and incident response capabilities and are looking for an experienced (Senior) Security Specialist within the Information Security department.
Information Security at MAN Diesel & Turbo interacts with IT, Digital, Engineering in business units worldwide, and with the security organization of the Volkswagen Group.
We maintain the Information Security Management System, do security assessments, provide security awareness and security training, support IT and Digital security as well as shopfloor and product security.
- Drive and enhance Information Security Architecture in MDT.
- Design security architectures for networks and IT services.
- Review security concepts of IT applications.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Can you take the lead on the realisation and hypercare phases for BEUMER Group in Denmark as we take part in the global roll-out of SAP S4/HANA in our entire group?
As our new SAP project manager, you will be our local 'go-to guy', but also be an active and important contributor in our SAP management team situated at our headquarters in Beckum, Germany (BM).
Being part of the international SAP-team and closely coordinate and align the local roll-out with our global plans, you will:
- Take part in integration scenarios and testing
- Manage the coordination of change agents, stream managers, team leads and key users in BDK
- Own and communicate project status while driving momentum and managing risks with proper escalation when needed – including providing formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management.
Hammer Andersen Sales Recruitment & Development recruiting on behalf of CORE A/S in Herlev
As a Sales- & Project Manager, you will initially undergo an in-depth learning period, and you will be responsible for building, maintaining and developing your own customer portfolio in Germany.
After your start-up period, you must be able to analyze the customer's optimization potential and put together the right offer, as well as prepare a plan for project progress and budget. You will also have to participate in your project's steering group, thereby ensuring that schedule and budget are complied with.
The role implies all the general aspects of a Sales- & Project Manager's role in which you must work to attract, develop and maintain your named customers.
Flyeralarm ApS, Copenhagen
As an Account Manager m/f, you ensure optimum services to both existing and new printing customers in the B2B segment. Together with regional managers and customer service agents, you build strong customer relationships with a view to further expand FLYERALARM’s market share in Scandinavia.
Your primary responsibilities are to:
- Be a key point of contact for customers and co-workers alike on a range of different issues
- Actively follow up on leads, manage and expand existing customer relationships;
- Request quotes for special print orders, take care of order management and ensure accurate administrative processing;
- At FLYERALARM, you will be working in a multi-faceted and independent role within a professional international organisation that is committed to growing its success in Scandinavia
- Competitive salary package including base salary and performance related bonus