3 job matcher din søgning
A&D Resources, Copenhagen and the Benelux region
We are recruiting two senior consultants to join our select team of organizational consultants – one based in Copenhagen and one in the Benelux region.
A&D Resources has enjoyed a close collaboration with Hogan Assessment Systems since 2002. We are the official Hogan Distributor in Denmark and the Benelux countries. Hogan is a global market leader in personality assessment tools and we aim to be the partner-of-choice in the assessment and development business in our markets.
You will become part of our team of consultants, reporting to our Head of Consulting.
Your tasks will include:
- Writing assessment reports and client dashboards
- Delivering Hogan feedback to clients
- Delivering individual and team coaching to clients
Dignity – Dansk Institut mod Tortur, København
Har du lyst til at arbejde med rehabilitering af traumatiserede flygtninge i et tværfagligt samarbejde? Er du en dedikeret psykolog med solid erfaring indenfor udredning og behandling? Har du interesse i at arbejde i et tværkulturelt felt og i en stor international menneskerettighedsorienteret organisation?
Så kan DIGNITY – Dansk Institut Mod Tortur tilbyde dig en spændende stilling som psykolog i en dynamisk og udviklende organisation.
- Visitation, udredning og behandling af traumatiserede flygtninge og deres pårørende
- Gennemføre udredning og psykologiske undersøgelser
- Udarbejde statusattester og erklæringer
LEGO Foundation, Billund
Would you like to help build a future where learning through play empowers children all over the world to become creative, engaged, life-long learners? And are you ready to drive international partnerships and programmes in a highly independent role?
You drive projects that promote affordable early childhood development (ECD) services for young children as well as adult behavior that cultivates learning through play. Reporting to the VP of the Learning through Play in Early Childhood Programme, you:
- Identify trends and key influencers within ECD and manage partnerships, projects and grant activities to contribute to initiatives and programmes
- Contribute to research and learning activities through data compilation and facilitation of reflection sessions to build a good understanding of how we are perceived in the market