8 job matcher din søgning
William Demant, Smørum
The CRM Loyalty Manager will be an important player in the continuous development, refinement and implementation of our automated cross channel CRM program.
We are currently deploying a cross channel CRM program that will support our 1:1 marketing efforts during the full customer journey - including prospect nurturing, conversion, on-boarding, satisfaction, loyalty, advocacy and re-purchase programs. These programs will be implemented in our local retail markets around the world, and as we learn and grow, these programs will be further improved and refined.
As a CRM loyalty Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Helping local markets in planning and executing their programs/country roll-outs
- Content management and coordination (for e-mails, direct mails and landing pages)
- Performance improvement
Visma e-conomic a/s, Copenhagen
Visma is building a brand new mobile-only business product. If you want to help us simplify the life of small business owners - we’re looking for you.
You’ll be directly in charge of product management for this new product. Your responsibility will be everything from operational day-to-day team decisions to product strategy development and commercial discussions with management and partners.
- Live up to the Scrum Product Owner’s role in an agile development environment
- Identify, define and evolve mobile strategy and roadmap
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback
- Monitor market to understand users, partners and competitors
Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S, Søborg
We are looking for a new colleague to join the Legal & Public Affairs department located in our head office in Søborg, Denmark. You will be part of a dedicated team of highly competent people which supports our colleagues around the world, fulfilling the Scandinavian Tobacco Group business strategy.
You will look after Scandinavian Tobacco Group’s interests via the international associations in the tobacco business (such as the European Cigar Manufacturers Association, Cigar Association of America, the European Smoking Tobacco Association etc.) as well as through the national manufacturers’ and trade associations where the local Scandinavian Tobacco Group sales subsidiaries are represented.
You will be cooperating with and assisting our local managing directors and other Scandinavian Tobacco Group colleagues in their tasks in these international and national associations.
British Embassy Copenhagen, Copenhagen
The British Embassy in Copenhagen, part of a world-wide network representing UK political, economic and consular interests overseas, is looking for a bright and innovative individual to bolster our project-funded engagement. In this newly-created role as part of the political team you will be a central part of our effort to strengthen the Embassy’s outreach to the Danish government, public and wider civil society and promote the close and long standing relationship between the UK and Denmark.
You will help manage and coordinate the Embassy’s programme funds to ensure projects, campaigns and events have maximum impact in raising the profile of the UK in Denmark, and further strengthen UK-Denmark relations. This will require assisting with preparing project bids, monitoring and profiling project spend, and liaising effectively with project partners and implementers.
Søgemedier A/S, Århus
Brænder du for SEO, og har du samtidig lysten og evnerne til at varetage det overordnede ansvar for SEO-afdelingen på vores kontor i Århus?
Vi søger en profil, der kan agere leder og sparringspartner for vores SEO-medarbejdere, som har deres daglige gang på Søgemediers hovedkontor. Lige nu drejer det sig om 11 ansatte, men der kommer løbende flere til.
- Ansvar for SEO-afdelingen, herunder 11 medarbejdere
- Skabe overblik og fordeling af over 1.500 SEO-kunder
- Udarbejdelse af store SEO-oplæg til potentielle kunder
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
The immunoassay business is one of the biggest growth contributors at Radiometer. The AQT90 FLEX is our immunoassay instrument and represents a business that has continuously grown 20+% during the past several years, but we need you to drive the success from a marketing perspective. You should apply for this role if you have:
- Deep understanding of the diagnostics industry, the market and the key immunoassay players in lab and Point of Care (POC)
- Understanding of how biomarker testing is integrated in patient management in Emergency and Intensive Care. Especially which are the key biomarkers in acute cardiac diseases and critical infections, which information they provide and under which guidelines and practice conventions they are used
A unique opportunity to work in an established successful company part of the global conglomerate Danaher that is part of Forbes’ Fortune 500 list.