16 job matcher din søgning
Specsavers/Louis Nielsen is on a journey to take CRM to the next level and develop our customer insight capabilities, so that we can deliver a better customer experience, improve customer engagement and conversion.
Your key responsibility will be to collect and analyze data and share results, creating actionable insights for improving the CRM program and the customer experience. You will also have the opportunity to shape the analytical function within the region, to create frameworks and processes needed to deliver and develop the analysis roadmap to take it to the next level.
Your main tasks will be:
- Create insights on customer profiles, segments and behaviors by exploring and analyzing customer data across all touchpoints and from multiple sources.
- Analyze results for multichannel 1-1 campaigns and identify opportunities to improve campaign effectiveness.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Are you ambitious, and do you want to test yourself in an international company in growth? Do you have solid experience with collection and analysis of market and competitor data?
In the job as Market Analyst, you will be responsible for collecting and analyzing market and competitor data as well as maintaining and communicating this knowledge to the rest of the organization. Therefore, you will contribute to improving the quality of decisions on a tactic and strategic level across the business areas.
More specifically, your tasks will be:
- Daily surveillance on market and competitor news
- Carrying out market and competitor analyses
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
We are looking for a person who wants to be part of a dynamic and ambitious team and who wants to strengthen our position in the market and ensure our marketing activities have lasting impact. It is a great platform to get to know the Danish market and get close to the business and customers. You will be part of a small Nordic marketing team, with which you will have good sparring opportunities and cross-functional cooperation.
The main responsibilities as Marketing Manager in Denmark are:
- Set the commercial direction together with Sales through powerful marketing strategies – and execute them
- Continuously be close to the market and customers to know what makes a difference
- Propose and deliver an annual marketing plan for all areas, based on the budget for which you are responsible
Jobbfeed-Retailunited recruiting on behalf of Sony in Ballerup
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our growing Pro Team, based in the Sony Nordic offices in Ballerup. With the strategy direction given from Pan Nordic Product Marketing Digital Imaging (PPM-DI) in Sony Europe Ltd., you will be expected to support the Pro Business Manager for sales and marketing operations of Sony’s digital imaging products and their peripherals, which are developed for professional photography and video purpose.
Key marketing activities and sales activities at the professional photography business
- After sales support for the professional photographers.
- Technical support and technical product training for professional photographers (via phone, e-mail or face to face).
- Supporting the Pro Business Manager for planning, organization and execution of SDS dealer workshops.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Do you want to make a strategic impact on today's and future digitalization of electricity utilities?
In the position as Head of Product Management, you will drive a strategic, commercial and technical Product Management. You will manage the strategic solution and service portfolio for the electricity utilities and have an important role in specification of new solutions, technical documentation and technical support.
More specific your main responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure value creating solutions and portfolio lifecycle management based on clear customer segmentation and dedicated value proposition
- Manage roadmap and release plans in close coordination with sales and R&D
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
Do you want to support the implementation of a project strengthening the EU’s capacity to deliver humanitarian aid?
We are looking for a full-time Project Specialist in the DRC SBR team, who will be a cornerstone of the work on succeeding with the implementation of HOPE and will take upon a key role in this regard.
The key duties and responsibilities of this position:
- Support hosting organizations in developing the HOPE EUAVs’ Terms of Reference.
- Responsible for running the recruitment of HOPE EUAVs including vacancy publication, screening, short-listing, interviewing, testing and reference taking and building up a pool of EUA Volunteers.
Carlsberg Danmark, Copenhagen
Support the delivery of our Business cases plan in consistency with UD mission and Sail 22 mandate by enabling local markets to grow into a sizable long term sustainable business for the Carlsberg Group (through brand awareness, positioning, volume and profit).
To secure and co-develop a strong marketing and focused distribution foothold in the local markets through mutual value creation partnerships with City and Partner teams in the targeted big cities.
Responsible for co-developing the UD city strategy and driving it to execution in key Markets/Big Cities with the local team:
- Urban Ambassador recruiting
- Urban Ambassadors On trade Routines, Tracking and management reporting
- Urban Ambassadors community management
Visma e-conomic a/s, Copenhagen
Visma is building a brand new mobile-only business product. If you want to help us simplify the life of small business owners - we’re looking for you.
You’ll be directly in charge of product management for this new product. Your responsibility will be everything from operational day-to-day team decisions to product strategy development and commercial discussions with management and partners.
- Live up to the Scrum Product Owner’s role in an agile development environment
- Identify, define and evolve mobile strategy and roadmap
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback
- Monitor market to understand users, partners and competitors
VERO MODA, Aarhus
Do you have a natural eye for, and interest in, fashion? Do you want to leave your fingerprint and finishing touches on the look of one of Europe’s leading womenswear brands?
You will join VERO MODA’s Photo team, consisting of four VERO MODA photographers and one Marketing Assistant. You will work closely with our Expression Specialist while also being in constant contact with the Marketing department, Buying teams and external staff, such as artists, models and photographers.
As VERO MODAs new Expression Assistant, your primary responsibility will be to assist our Expression Specialist. The Expression Specialist is responsible for art directing, producing and styling most of the imagery for VERO MODA, so the role as Expression Assistant will be very flexible, dynamic and practical.
You will assist our Expression Specialist by supporting the creative process with inspiration and image research.
Nordic Staff, London, UK, is - for a customer - looking for a Danish speaking eCommerce Manager.
Nordic Staff Ltd, Storbritannien
Nordic Staff, London, UK, is - for a customer - looking for a Danish speaking Digital Content Manager.
Nordic Staff Ltd, Storbritannien