3 job matcher din søgning
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Can you lead and inspire a knowledgeable team? And would you like to influence the strategy of a global leader in industrial food ingredients?
In collaboration with Sales, you become globally responsible for driving and implementing our value add product and sales strategy, just as you set the focus for our documentation strategy in collaboration with our team of nutrition scientists. In more detail, you:
- Act as an inspiring, coaching and motivating manager who actively support the strategy execution for our products, market segments and business area
- Help your team utilise their nutritional and technical knowledge surrounding our products to facilitate the strategic value-added sales
- Make sure your team can support all geographies and customers and travel 30-40 days a year to visit trade shows and customers yourself
Arla Foods, Viby J.
This is a great opportunity to promote the amazing properties of Arla Foods Ingredients to large industry clients. You are responsible for managing the entire campaign development from A to Z in an ambitious business, which deliver double digit growth on both top and bottom lines.
You join a Marketing department of seven, a support function to the Commercial organisation. Working closely with scientists and application specialists, you create concepts that promote our functional ingredients.
Specifically, your role includes:
- Gathering of industry insights by desk and field research
- Development of global marketing plans for Sport Nutrition and Health Foods in collaboration with the business units
- Management of concept development from start to finish, including developing campaigns, managing projects, executing marketing plans and tracking results
Wunderman A/S, København
Can you keep a sense of perspective while paying attention to detail? Would you like to apply your commercial understanding as well as process and management consulting skills in a digital marketing agency?
In the role as our new Management Consultant, you will join the Process Management team where you will drive commercial opportunities, helping us take our service offering to the next level around e.g. how to get organised, how to drive processes for efficiency and scale, how to set KPI's, how to drive internal change management etc.
More specifically, you will be involved in the following tasks:
- Analysis of client AS-IS process and organisational set-up
- Creation of optimal TO-BE processes in collaboration with client stakeholders