6 job matcher din søgning
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
We are looking for a technically inclined manager to lead our team of experts supporting multiple food industries in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
You will be responsible for all the technical support to customers as well as the application lab support to our long-term product development of ingredients for bars, beverages, fruit and confectionery.
- Ensuring a well-motivated and smooth-operating group
- Building a strong network with our key internal stakeholders
- Navigating through company goals and strategies and make them tangible for your team members
Wunderman A/S, Copenhagen
In the role as our new Operations Manager in Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for the smooth running of our daily operations and implementation of new technologies. Ensuring the continuous development of staff and services, you will take part in several strategic actions and product conceptualisations.
More specifically, your tasks include:
- Overseeing daily operations for 1-4 clients
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreements
- Developing resource forecasts
DTU Bioengineering is offering a position within e-learning and student recruitment.
Danish biotech and pharma industry has seen a significant growth in the past two decades and now contributes to more than 5% of the total GDP in Denmark. Fermentation technology is the backbone of this production and there is a need for continuous development and upgrading of specialized expertise in this field.
We are seeking a senior educational officer to assist a Joint programme manager in developing the educational programs across the three DTU departments, and to be responsible for recruitment of students to the different activities.
Wunderman A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to become an expert in cross-channel marketing execution? Do you pay attention to detail and have experience with HTML? Are you a night owl looking for a job in a dynamic and ambitious environment with great opportunities to develop your professional skills?
As our new Campaign Specialist, you will first be introduced to our systems and work streams. Armed with the knowledge you need, you will become responsible for:
- creating HTML e-mails in standard templates
- sending out campaigns via e-mail, push and SMS
- creating workflows and target group criteria
The job is a fulltime position (37 hours/week), and the working hours are allocated between Monday-Friday 18:00-2:00 (am).
You will become part of the CRM team within the Northern European Marketing department. Working closely together with marketeers in five countries, this regional team is responsible for the development and execution of the multi-channel 1-1 marketing program for over 500 stores in the region. A program designed to strengthen relationships and improve customer retention, creating value for both customers and store partners.
Your key responsibility will be to collect and analyze data and share results, creating actionable insights for improving the CRM program and the customer experience. You will also have the opportunity to shape the analytical function within the region, to create frameworks and processes needed to deliver and develop the analysis roadmap to take it to the next level.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
The successful candidate will become the marketing and consumer insights manager for the Systems & Texturants business unit – the world’s leading producer of hydrocolloids – nature-derived ingredients used to make food more healthy and natural, preparable and affordable, stable and sustainable, nutritious and delicious.
- Support the development and implementation of both the 5-year strategic plan and the annual marketing plan in collaboration with key stakeholders to ensure alignment across the business unit and sales organization.
- Manage the team process of developing enterprise, segment, and product value propositions. Collaborate with product line managers and others to identify the target, unmet needs, benefits, points of difference, and relative value.