Din søgning matcher 2 kategorier. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
114 job matcher din søgning
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world. Active in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology and orthopaedics, we develop medicine on the body's own terms. We believe in the power of people and research - and go where ideas and research take us. Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Senior Analytical Research Technician?
For the position, you can expect to work hands-on in the laboratory. Responsibilities include:
- Perform analytical laboratory work, including planning, performing and documenting
- Analysis of drug substances, drug products and reference standards using mainly HPLC/UPLC as well as pharmacopoeia methods for release and stability
HyFiSyn aims to train 13 early stage researchers to become interdisciplinary, multi-talented experts. The 8 universities, 5 industrial partners and 2 professional training organisations offer the researchers a unique opportunity to be trained by world-leading experts in cutting-edge technologies, where they are supported by a strong network and industry participation.
This PhD project evaluates the mechanical properties of fibre-hybrid composites by using micromechanical modelling on composites manufactured with controlled microstructure. The main part of the work will be performed at the Section of Composites and Materials Mechanics at the Department of Wind Energy, DTU (Denmark).
Philip Morris, København
Vi søger servicemindede sælgere (IQOS Experts) som motiveres af innovation, revolution og transformation.
Som IQOS Expert vil du få følgende ansvarsområder:
- Efter forudgående accept fra en voksen ryger at introducere IQOS som et muligt alternativ til almindelige cigaretter; herunder gennemgå fordelene samt yde støtte, hvis de ønsker at udskifte deres almindelige cigaretter med IQOS. Det kræver vilje og udholdenhed at vænne sig til en ny vane og rutine, og det er derfor vigtigt, at du kan tilbyde den bedste kundeservice i denne proces.
- Sikre optimal IQOS forståelse og tilgængelighed af produktet.
- Udvikle og vedligeholde strategiske kunderelationer.
Du bliver en del af en virksomhed, der tager din udvikling seriøst via struktureret karriereplanlægning. Du får nogle fantastiske kollegaer og et arbejdsmiljø, der er svært at finde andre steder.
Vi tilbyder en konkurrencedygtig løn samt en attraktiv fordelspakke.
You get to be part of the global FMCG leader as you ensure good relations with the largest retail chains in Denmark.
You join Customer Service Denmark and join 7 colleagues in helping our customers. Your primary task will be to ensure great relations with our B2B customers, which are the major retail stores across the country. To help you, your colleagues across our service department in Poland and our entire Danish office with Finance, Sales, Supply Chain and more stand ready with their expertise.
More specifically, mail, phone and SAP will be your primary tools, as you:
- Are our customers’ first point of contact – this includes receiving, generating and processing their orders as well and managing returned and withdrawn products
- Ensure that our customers’ needs are adhered to within Unilever
- Run error free order-to-cash processes and resolve any issues related to it.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you enjoy working with data, platforms and implementation of digital services?
As our senior data scientist, your primary task will be to provide action consulting as you participate in priority business or strategy projects across Grundfos globally. Tackling problems such as minimising energy consumption in pump systems, optimising digital configuration tools or designing a graph database, you ensure that the project team solves the task in the best possible way. Based on your strengths, you also take on the role as specialist, emerging in one of the data science areas such as AI, machine learning etc. Specifically, your tasks involve:
- Selecting and initiating test of new data science tools
- Developing best practices, coming up with new methods and processes
- Helping and coaching new data scientists
Symphogen A/S, Ballerup
Symphogen søger hurtigst muligt en motiveret in vitro laborant til en permanent stilling i ”Cancer Biology and Immunology”-afdelingen. Den ideelle ansøger har bred erfaring i at arbejde med cancercelle baserede assays i 2D og 3D. Arbejdet er teambaseret, men det daglige arbejde tilrettelægges i tæt samarbejde med en eller flere akademikere.
Arbejdsopgaverne omfatter bl.a.:
- etablering af 3D in vitro cellekulturer (microtumorer/organoids) fra tumorvæv
- karakterisering af de etablerede 3D-kulturer mht. genmutationer og genamplifikationer
- udførelse af forskellige in vitro baserede celleassays såsom vækst og apoptose.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
We are looking for a technically inclined manager to lead our team of experts supporting the bakery industry in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
You will be leading a team of 16 experienced, technically oriented and highly skilled colleagues. You will also be part of the management team of the EMEA regional organization.
- Ensure a well-motivated and smooth-operating group
- Make complex goals clear and tangible for the group members
- Contribute to the overall strategy plan and ensure implementation and achievement of the targets defined
The European Patent Office, Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer:
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Can you deliver the first-class big data solutions that will bring us closer to a world run entirely on green energy?
Join us in our Business Intelligence team where you’ll be part of our digitalisation initiatives and help structure and support the processes for collecting, storing, processing and analysing big data. With a continuous focus on exploration, optimisation and improvement, you’ll implement, test, maintain and monitor the solution components.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Maersk Line A/S, Copenhagen
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. As we aspire to secure sustainable growth of our businesses, we are rethinking the way we engage with both customers and partners, and the new Digital organisation plays a key part in enabling the company’s journey.
As a Data Scientist you will participate in various projects with strong support from fellow dedicated team members, to influence business decisions, drive digital transformation at one of the largest companies in the world.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Identify commercially valuable insights from mathematical or statistical treatment of data and operationalize them into business applications.
- Participate in analytics projects, extract value and create actionable recommendations.
- Partner with businesses and internal/external stakeholders, as necessary.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
Our department is looking for a temporary lab technician to support color production. The position is a temporary position (maternity leave - 12 months) with working hours Sunday to Wednesday from 20-04.
Your primary responsibilities are to support production and other internal customers with lab results and at the same time to ensure continuous improvements to the work done.
Here are some examples of analysis that we perform:
- L, c and H values on datacolor
- Particle sizes – mastersizer and zetasizer
- Strength measurements on spectrophotometer.
Would you like to improve the quality of life of millions suffering with allergic diseases?
ALK is looking for a Research Scientist within the Immunology team in Translational Research department. This position has a key role in the ALK Global Research.
In this position, you will participate in research focussed on allergic diseases and the mode of action of allergen specific Immunotherapy. The more we learn, the better we can offer and select the right treatment for people with allergy. Together with other members of the Immunology team, your scientific responsibility will be to drive and perform in-vivo animal experiments and ex-vivo and in-vitro human cell based experiments.
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and talented individuals for a PhD scholarship in radiopharmaceutical chemistry at the Hevesy Laboratory at DTU Nutech (Risø Campus).
As a PhD candidate, you will enter the research program at the Hevesy Laboratory, where you will join the effort to develop new innovative drug delivery systems for diagnosing and treating cancer with radionuclides.
At the Hevesy Laboratory, tracer and targeting systems are designed, radiolabeled and synthesized from scratch using organic and inorganic chemistry, radiochemistry and nanotechnology.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Would you like the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills in a business environment, and be part of the journey to bring Maersk into the digital world? Then a master thesis/internship in our Digital organization is just for you.
As an MSc intern, you will participate in various projects in strong collaboration from a team of data scientist and data engineers. Your responsibilities will be to:
- First one-two months: You will dedicate full time for integration into the team and deliver digital products in collaboration with fellow team members.
- Last five months: You will still be integrated with your team but spend the majority of your time to deliver on your MSc Thesis project with support from fellow team members.
The Department of Physics is looking for an Electro Engineer for the Plasma Physics and Fusion Energy section to develop and maintain plasma physics experiments at DTU.
Thermonuclear fusion has the potential to become the dominant clean energy source of the future. At present, the most successful device in confining plasmas with densities and temperatures required for thermonuclear fusion is the tokamak.
The experimental work in the section of Plasma Physics and Fusion Energy of DTU Physics deals with detection of microwaves from tokamak plasmas. We are currently expanding our experimental facilities at the university campus and we are looking for a highly motivated engineer to join our team.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
In the Chr Hansen product development value chain, Culture Development is located after Discovery in the early end and before Global Application in the late end. Culture Development typically defines the composition of the bacterial culture – and helps developing the bacterial components of the culture.
Culture Development is composed of 24 experienced and high performing employees in Hørsholm.
Your tasks will be to
- Develop new starter and bioprotective cultures for food applications – primarily dairy
- Plan, execute and report on experimental work carried out in the laboratory and in development projects
- Prepare and conduct presentations on the results obtained in the laboratory and in projects
På fabrikken varetager vores Quality Laboratory Analyst alle tests og analyser, og sikrer at alle anvendelige testmetoder er på plads, at vores målestandarder er præcise og reproducerbare.
Som Quality Laboratory Analyst identificerer du den mest passende kalibrerings- og vedligeholdelsesplan for al laboratorieudstyr med henblik på at minimere afdrift og producere kontinuerlige resultater. Du arbejder selvstændigt og med begrænset supervision.
Test & målinger (ca. 80 % af tiden):
- Supportere med kvalitetssikring af råmaterialer og emballagekomponenter, igangværende processer, færdige varer samt dokumentere resultater/information som påkrævet i det udvalgte system, f.eks. SAP QM
- Supportere med sikkerhed omkring enzymer, kvalitetsmålinger og analyse af resultater
- Anvende korrekte metoder og udstyr samt implementering af den rette kalibrering og kontrol af tests til at verificere og genskabe resultater op imod specifikationer.
Momentum Consulting søger for AbbottResults oriented and skilled Product Specialist with drive, excellent sales and business development skills.
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics is looking for a results oriented, skilled Product Specialist within Microbiology/rapid testing Point of Care products, possessing excellent sales and business development skills, to join the team in Denmark and be part of the business unit Rapid Diagnostics and part of a strong and successfull Nordic organisation with a great team spirit, support and collaboration.
With reference to Head of Sales, Rapid Diagnostics, you will be responsible for the sales and support of Microbiology/rapid testing Point of Care products targeted towards Microbiology labs and hospital care units such as Emergency departments, Childrens wards etc. You’re responsible for the whole of Denmark, preferably living in and working out of the Copenhagen area.
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
Join a dynamic and international company where everyone is responsible for delivering right on time as one team!
Would you like to work hands-on with a wide range of biopharmaceutical production processes, innovative technologies and state-of-the-art facilities as part of a leading global contract development and manufacturing organisation?
As part of an agile team of dedicated scientists and technicians, you will work with upstream and/or downstream manufacturing for a wide range of customers in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
As we produce a wide range of products, you will experience a very dynamic environment where cGMP production never becomes routine. Working with pre-clinical, clinical and commercial batches for a wide range of customers, you will:
- Prepare production, including CIP, SIP and media preparation
- Execute production, including fermentation, recovery and purification
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Would you like to help develop wound care products that truly make a difference for people with severe and difficult medical conditions?
You will participate in cross-functional projects aimed at developing new and updating existing wound care products along with Regulatory Affairs, Marketing and technical colleagues from Pilot and Production. Here, your focus is on design verification, technical documentation and, in close collaboration with our design control specialists, ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Develop and validate test methods to verify product performance and document product qualities and instruct your colleagues in the laboratories on how to conduct the tests
- Balance input and requests from project stakeholders with regulatory requirements and the physical performance parameters of the product
- Collaborate closely with Regulatory Affairs to ensure sufficient and timely technical documentation