165 job matcher din søgning
Miljø- og Fødevareministeriet, Augustenborg
Vil du bidrage til, at landmændene får korrekt landbrugsstøtte til tiden? Ønsker du at være en del af stærkt kollegialt fællesskab, hvor arbejdsopgaverne varierer fra dag til dag? Så har vi en spændende stilling i Fysisk Jordbrugskontrol i Augustenborg.
Som medarbejder i Team Areal og Erhverv i Fysisk Jordbrugskontrol vil du blive en af kontrollørernes vigtigste sparringspartnere. Du får blandt andet ansvaret for at formidle EU-regler til brugbare kontrolinstrukser på flere områder. Dine opgaver bliver at:
- Fortolke regler indenfor projektbaserede støtteordninger under Landdistriktsprogrammet.
- Udarbejde kontrolinstrukser og kontrolmeddelelser til vores kontrollører.
- Udvikle og teste vores it-systemer herunder yde teknisk support af kontrollørerne.
Vattenfall A/S, Esbjerg or Kolding
We are looking for a Business Controller for our onshore wind business in Denmark, covering both the assets we operate there, and the portfolio pipeline of projects being developed. You will be responsible for supporting the business with financial insight and analysis in a range of areas: from forecasting long-term spend and profitability of our assets, to analysing cost and performance drivers.
You will report to the head of Business Control with dotted line reporting to the department heads.
Main tasks & responsibilities as Business Controller:
- Support the portfolio and site management in Denmark with timely analysis of their financial performance.
- Financial planning of forecasts and cash needs of wind assets and project portfolios.
- Supporting Site and Asset Managers with financial evaluation for asset management decisions (e.g.: investments & divestments).
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want major impact with a global perspective in a successful company?
Your overall objective in this position will be to drive and document global financial reporting framework and continued streamlined our global financial planning processes through strong stakeholder management, continue improvements and proactive communication founded on dynamic planning principle/mindset.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Drive global financial planning process
- Drive and documents financial reporting framework
- Continue to challenge and improve our financial reporting, through standardisation and creating insights
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Falck Safety Services is looking for a talented Commercial Analyst with a commercial mindset and a sound analytical toolbox to join our Headquarter team in Copenhagen.
As our Commercial Analyst, you will be supporting our commercial teams across the globe with insights on pricing, market trends, revenue analysis and more. The Commercial Analyst will be a part of our dedicated Commercial HQ team based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
More precisely you will:
- Support Sales/Commercial Organisation with in-depth analysis (e.g. revenue per client, growth levers, trends, pricing, market comparisons etc.)
- Support development of pricing strategy – identifying priority areas and opportunities to improve pricing
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
Located at our Headquarters in Hellerup (DK), you will mainly participate in the development of our existing Financial Risk framework, over time you will drive the risk framework committee and analyse the impact to the Financial Risks area of regulatory changes etc.
You will also be a part of solving daily risk management issues especially related to credit and market risk, as well as participate in on-going risk related projects. You will be working closely with a team of specialists, responsible for controlling and analysing the Groups market, credit, client, model, valuation and trading algo risks.
As a person you are curious and in possession of a high degree of integrity. You are methodical and detail oriented taking pride in delivering high quality work in everything you set yourself to.
Neas Energy A/S, Aalborg
We are looking for you: A dedicated team player to support our dynamic trading business in negotiating master agreements on physical and financial power- and gas-trading (EFET/ISDA) on the international energy markets.
You would be the responsible EFET/ISDA contract manager located in Aalborg and work closely together with two excellent and experienced colleagues in our London office.
- Responsible to negotiate EFET/ISDA agreements on behalf of the company
- Help to build and improve a lean contract management function concerning EFET / ISDA contracts
- Help to standardise contracts and procedures wherever possible
Sabroe Selection recruiting on behalf of FLSmidth A/S in Valby
Are you ready for a new challenge using your skills in an international business within the Cement & Minerals industry?
Your prime objective will be to be part of the External and Internal reporting to Group Executive Management and OMX Nordic. You will get responsibility for the entities of a designated region where you have to ensure that the entities are reporting according to FLSmidth guidelines and IFRS. In detail, you will:
- Act as sparring partner for the country CFO’s, finance people in our group companies
- Travel to our entities to train and support the local finance department and gather project and business knowledge
- Participate in the monthly and quarterly reporting (actual, estimate and budget) to Group Executive Management
Neas Energy A/S, Aalborg
Do you have the ambitions to manage and develop our asset portfolio to become the best performing team in Europe?
You will enter into a team of 5-6 members where there is a high level of collaboration. You will be a part of a team where performance and responsibility goes hand in hand. The structure is flat and the environment is dynamic. We set the bar high and expect everyone to take part in raising the team performance.
You will be handling a portfolio of assets with the responsibility of increasing the performance. You will be in close dialogue with the trading floor and the Portfolio Management team to constant adapting to new market opportunities. From the initial lead to closing the contract and implementing it into our portfolio, you will be responsible for delivering the end result.
O'Sullivan Consulting is recruiting on behalf of BBHS A/S in Hedehusene
International career path within business & technology
Reporting to Business Development Manager Jonas Riddersholm Bargum, your primary responsibilities will be to participate in customer meetings, analyze customer needs in feasibility studies of business and operational procedures, develop business cases and lastly prepare business reports as well as proposals.
asks will also include:
- Performance of deep-dive data analysis and simulation of clients' current situation targeting future solutions using BBHS' technology
- Support day-to-day activities with the operation and development of BBHS best practices
- Customer meetings globally with substantial travel to airports, approx. 60-100 travel days
MAN Energy Solutions, Copenhagen
Do you have an interest in working with ensuring production quality and quality assurance? Are you keen on optimizing and improving both financial targets and administrative tasks?
We are currently looking for a customer oriented Quality Coordinator, who can ensure our products are of the highest quality standards and take our processes to the next level. A successful candidate will be process focused and combine knowledge about ISO standards and Quality systems and will be eager to contribute to results within the organization. It is a highly visible role and the candidate will be comfortable with interacting with different stakeholders in the organization, from production operators to department leaders.
You can look forward to a hands-on position in both improving the functions core processes but also ensuring smooth daily quality process.
Som analytiker hos os arbejder du med analyse af handelsmuligheder i det danske obligationsmarked samt præsentation af disse muligheder over for vores institutionelle kunder.
Vi analyserer alt af betydning for prisfastsættelsen af danske obligationer og formidler disse analyser til vores kunder og kolleger i Sales og Trading. Afdelingens opgaver består i alt fra udarbejdelse af handelsanbefalinger i stats- og realkreditmarkederne til analyser og kommentarer på ny lovgivning og regulering. Ud over at være blandt de bedste på din årgang skal du være:
- interesseret i finansieringsteori og matematik
- motiveret af markedsmiljøet og samarbejdet om kunden
- i stand til at kode eller have ambitioner om at lære at kode
We are on the lookout for a detailed Risk Analyst with a commercial mindset, who wants to develop further in an international bunker company. Do you thrive in a role where no days are the same, and where you can put both your professional expertise and your flair for building relations into play? Then, this might be the right position for you.
Areas of focus
- Handle internal standard requests and quote directly to the traders
- Act as the go-to person for traders with requests for contractual business floating/fixed
- Purchase physical and unwind hedges towards paper trading
Brinch & Partners is recruiting on behalf of Ørsted
Do you want to develop large biogas projects with the biggest European manufacturers within pharmaceuticals, food and beverages – and do you want to be part of a new developing business area within green energy?
Your key tasks will be to
- identify and develop new projects through partnerships with industries across Europe
- articulate value propositions and showcase the business value of the company’s concepts within biogas
- negotiate letters of intent and contracts with our industrial partners of which many rank among the leaders within European industry
Har du lyst til at udvikle dig til ekspert i regnskabskontrol, og vil du have faglig fordybelse og arbejde bredt inden for dette fagområde, herunder med digitale processer, så har du muligheden nu. Regnskab og Revision i Erhvervsstyrelsen søger talentfulde medarbejdere, der har lyst til at arbejde i et dynamisk og knivskarpt fagligt miljø med gode kolleger, der gerne vil sparre og hjælpe på vej med at løse opgaverne.
Dine primære opgaver vil bestå af:
- Risikobaseret kontrol af virksomheders årsrapporter, herunder med overholdelsen af regnskabslovgivningen
- At bidrage til udviklingen af området inden for både kontrol, drift og digitale løsninger
- Vejledning af virksomheder, revisorer og andre myndigheder om fortolkning af årsregnskabslovens regler
Terma A/S, Grenaa
With reference to Senior Director, F-35 and Aerostructures, you will become part of a professional and highly experienced team with focus on securing sales, continuous development and strengthening of our customer relationships.
Your job will consist of an equal mix of proposal production as well as project related support tasks. You will be operating within the Aerostructures domain which includes a variety of F-35 (Joint Strike Fighter) related activities throughout our entire value chain. Terma offers an attractive position with a significant growth potential depending of your interest, competences and business need.
Your Primary Tasks
- Proposal planning and preparation and business development support
- Analysis of RFP requirements and definition of response approach
- Ensure internal stakeholder alignment in accordance with established procedures and guidelines
Daka Denmark A/S, Hedensted
Hvis identificering og udvikling af nye forretningsområder er din kernekompetence, så kan du være lige netop den kandidat, vi søger. Daka ønsker at styrke forretningsudviklingen i Danmark og på de øvrige skandinaviske markeder.
Der er mange muligheder inden for bæredygtig indsamling og genanvendelse af organiske ressourcer, og som et centralt element i Daka Denmarks strategiske udvikling, får vores kommende Business Development Manager ansvaret for at identificere, analysere, skabe overblik over markedsmæssige vilkår og udvikle nye forretningsområder.
- Identificere nye potentielle forretningsområder - i Danmark og det øvrige Norden
- Gennemføre markedsanalyser af kunder, leverandører og konkurrenter
- Undersøge evt. myndighedskrav
Hansen Toft A/S søger for Telia i København
3-i-1: Kundefokus – teknologi – forretning
Med reference til Director, Portfolio and Project Management har du en nøgleposition i Telia i forhold til at dokumentere, optimere og implementere forretningsprocesser, hvor du er med til at skabe en forbedret kundeoplevelse.
Du står for at optimere forretningsgange især i salgs- og supportprocesser og forener teknologi, forretning og kunde. Du er garant for at formidle processer på tværs i organisationen på baggrund af kundeorienteret, kommerciel og teknologisk forretningsforståelse. Du styrer implementering af outside-in processer i Telia som kulturbærende mindset i hele organisationen.
Du motiveres af at være en del af en international kendt organisation med et stærkt brand i konstant udvikling. Du drives af optimeringsprocesser og har lyst til at løfte Telia videre ind i den digitale verden med stort kundefokus.
Gemalto Danmark A/S, Ballerup
We are now looking for an ACCOUNTANT.
The main job tasks are:
- AP invoice handling and maintenance of the supplier information. Ensuring, that the costs are attributed to the proper cost centers and accounts
- Reconciliation of the IC debtors and creditors
- Updating of standard cost in QAD
You have at least five years’ experience in accounting/finance and you have a degree in Accounting. Good knowledge of accounting, including VAT is mandatory. Your communication skills are fluent in English and Danish. You are openminded, flexible and you have good communication skills.
Red Barnet, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a challenging role where you can apply your financial expertise within International Project Cycle Management and Controlling and Monitoring of International Projects? Do you thrive building strong, collaborative working relationships and are you interested in further developing your knowledge of complex donor compliance?
If you also want to join our Finance team during an exciting transformation, then you might be right for Save the Children Denmark’s (SCD) International Project Controller and Advisor position at the world’s largest independent organisation for children.
You will be the financial counterpart to the CEM who is responsible for the management of the individual international project implementation for a specific geographical area.
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of Ascom Danmark A/S in Glostrup
Are you ambitious, proactive and have a wide knowledge of accounting? Are you able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously?
We are looking for a Finance Manager for a temporary position in Glostrup until around April 2019. You will be responsible for the finance function in Denmark and will be reporting to the Nordic Finance Director who is situated in Silkeborg.
Your assignment is to ensure relevant processes and procedures of the management system and other controlling procedures are followed and that non-conformances and improvement possibilities in the business is reported through the established continuous improvement work.
You will be Finance Business Partner to local management and will be supporting the local management with sparring and analyzes of sales, product line, key accounts etc.