6 job matcher din søgning
Dansk Supermarked, Brabrand
Dansk Supermarked Group has implemented an ambitious PIM solution based on STEP from Stibo, if you want to work in a business in continuous development and take part of taking Dansk Supermarked Group to the next level, this is a great opportunity.
Are you looking for new exciting challenges and would you like to take part in the further development of an innovative and complex PIM solution, then you might be the person we are looking for!
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Application ownership of the STEP application
- Develop new solutions in the PIM area
- Plan and execute upgrades of the STEP application
Indrykket 13. december
Nespresso Danmark, Copenhagen
We are looking for an IS/IT Specialist for our Nordic IS function, based in Copenhagen, to provide on request assistance to all Business functions across the four Nordic markets and support the IS Department during a heavy Project period.
You will report to the Nordic IS/IT Manager and have stakeholders across the business and markets.
- Responsible to provide on request assistance to all Business functions
- Responsible to qualify and validate open incidents
- Analyze and follow-up the 2nd level issues
Indrykket 6. december
KPS Consulting, Virum
KPS is one of the fastest growing SAP implementation partners in Denmark and Europe’s leading management consultancy for the retail sector. As a SAP Solution Architect within finance you will be part of a strong team with challenging projects and clients.
- Trusted advisor covering finance processes end-to-end
- Perform analysis of business requirements
- Define finance process architecture based on SAP S4/HANA finance technology
We offer excellent development opportunities in an international environment, plus a competitive remuneration package. We’re looking for someone who can tackle and actively shape challenging tasks, someone with personal initiative and a client-oriented mindset.
Indrykket 1. december
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Lantmännen Unibake in Copenhagen
Strong and experienced profile to take ownership of the finance processes in an international environment
The Business Process Manager will work in an international environment with experienced colleagues and stakeholders across Europe and overseas and will be reporting to the Group Finance Controlling Director of Lantmännen Unibake with a dotted line to the ERP implementation organisation.
The Business Process Manager will get the opportunity to take ownership of the finance processes in our ERP and other finance solutions. In order to do this, the Business Process Manager will implement and maintain best practice.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Be the link between the business and the finance system owners
- Identify, set, and implement best practises for day-to-day finance processes as well as financial and business controlling processes
Indrykket 29. november