244 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Software Engineer that has deep experience with and love for technology, someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that can help drive our businesses forward.
Software engineering at Danske is highly collaborative and we are looking for someone who can work effectively in small, close-knit, harmonious and focused teams that are committed to high quality deliveries.
- Design and develop and implement services to meet complex trading and analytical requirements in a performance-sensitive environment
- You will deliver low latency functionality within our electronic trading systems
- Solve complex tasks with simple solutions, keeping the overall picture in mind.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Can you leverage your extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure and bridge operation and business projects for infrastructure deliveries? Are you a highly-skilled technician or a new graduate who wants to pursue a career within IT architecture?
Then join us and become Infrastructure Architect in the Infrastructure Architecture team where you’ll be the key link between different project and operation stages.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Statens IT, Ballerup
Brænder du for høj kvalitet og kundetilfredshed, og har du lyst til at spille en central rolle i udvikling og effektivisering af IT i Staten?
Statens It søger en applikationsanalytiker, der kan sikre en succesfuld overgang (transition) af nye kunders applikationsportefølje, ind i det koncernfælles it-driftsmiljø i Statens-It.
Applikationsanalytiker stillingen er placeret i Team Teknisk Implementering, der er en del af Transitionsområdet med i alt ca. 30 medarbejdere.
Transition håndterer overgangen til Statens It for nye kunder, og du bliver en del af et dynamisk team af erfarne kolleger, der vil hjælpe og støtte op omkring dig. Vi besidder primært kompetencer inden for hovedområder som organisatorisk forandring med IT, Server, Netværk, It-arbejdsplads og Support.
This is a challenging role as a full-stack developer which requires configuration, customization and development of both mobile and desktop applications matching expressed user needs.
As a software engineer in the AMM Section, you will carry out both analytic tasks as well as practical software development working closely with our support team and users. You will: Participate in the system design and the information system architecture for the integrated asset management platform at CERN. Design and implement rich, interactive and responsive web applications for asset management related tasks. Take responsibility for system monitoring and general system management including deploying upgrades and patches.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
If you know your way around ServiceNow and want to use your skills to enable, evolve, improve and mature the use of ServiceNow to support IT and business processes, you might be the one we are looking for.
As a system manager, you will manage and coordinate all technical aspects of the platform and align system governance with the system owner and process managers – incl. management of roadmap, vendor, consultants, contracts and license compliance.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Act as a system specialist and subject matter expert in ongoing initiatives and projects
- Define, specify and implement relevant system functionality, roles, measurements, KPIs and reporting capabilities for processes enabled in the system
- Ensure a solid governance model and structured approach to system upgrades and changes, release management incl. specification, test and deployment as well as related documentation
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of FLSmidth in Valby
Would you like to shape the foundation of our ongoing digitalisation and improve our Enovia solutions used across our core business?
At FLSmidth, we are on an exciting digital transformation journey, and as one of our solution architects for Enovia, you get a fantastic opportunity to build a new position in the borderline between business and development.
Daily, you will engage with several stakeholders across our global locations. You may have an Australia call in the morning and a Skype meeting with US in the afternoon before you get ready to travel to a team meeting in Chennai. Moreover, you will:
- Act as an expert, guiding team colleagues and business parties by experience
- Work closely with business process managers, enterprise architects, developers and module owners
- Optimise and adapt the Enovia system for FL as well as influence the business by introducing Enovia
Would you like to build world-class BI solutions that turn fresh data into valuable insights and improve decision-making across the manufacturing industry?
As our new BI specialist, you will be responsible for transforming our large amounts of data into relevant business insights for new customer offerings as well as for internal decision-making. This means collaborating with multiple stakeholders to find the best way to process, visualise and present data. Furthermore, you will:
- Design, develop, test and deploy BI solutions including reporting systems, dashboards, drill-downs, filters, graphs, metrics and scorecards using web and mobile technologies
- Design prototypes and demonstrations of BI and data visualisations, primarily in MS Power BI or Tableau
- Develop various reusable components, frameworks and accelerators to reduce the development lifecycle and ensure consistency in data visualisations and reports
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Vil du være omdrejningspunktet i udviklingen af Kamstrups Hosting and Deployment afdeling? Er du god til at varetage IT-tekniske udfordringer og få sat struktur og orden i processer?
Du bliver omdrejningspunktet for udviklingen af processer og arbejdsgange indenfor presale, løsningsdesign og deployment-leverancen i en afdeling, som står for implementering af Kamstrups applikationer hos eksterne co-lokationspartnere, kunder med eget IT set-up samt i Kamstrups hosting-center.
Du vil stå i spidsen for en konkurrencemæssig implementeringsproces, hvor du sikrer implementering samt teknisk støtte til applikations- og IT-driftsorganisationen. Du har, i samarbejde med relevante afdelinger i Kamstrup, medansvar for større og mindre projekter, herunder koordinering af aktiviteter i samarbejde med leverandører og dine kollegaer i Kamstrup.
Keylane A/S, Copenhagen
Are you intrigued by optimizing financial software solutions?
In Keylane, we build great products that help people realizing their dreams. In short, our products can help finance a dream trip around the Earth, or significantly increase a person’s disposable income during his retirement period. That’s improved life quality, right there.
Our solutions are modern web applications, and a growing catalogue of REST services built on WebAPI. We would like to strengthen our focus on APIs to enable custom built end user experience, that’s why we need you on our team.
In your daily work as a developer, you will continuously get feedback from your skilled colleagues, and the many internal opportunities will offer possibilities for personal development – the only one to set the boundaries is yourself. Naturally, we value social activities, mutual respect for the individual as well as focus on work life balance.
FLSmidth, Valby or India
In the newly established Digital Solutions Office, we are building a new digital framework by establishing a cloud infrastructure that can collect data and create insights on FLSmidth’s plants and equipment across the world.
Moreover, you will:
- Develop technical solution designs that cover available platform services for edge device connectivity, device management, data ingestion and management, streaming and big data analytics, visualisations, mobility apps as well as application programming interfaces to enterprise & business applications
- Collaborate with and present your designs to the project teams, the development team, management and large external partners
- Collaborate with colleagues and customers to understand the needs and challenges involved in developing and deploying IoT applications
Would you like to define and run our new state-of-the-art industrial digital platform and solutions?
This is your chance to make your mark on our digitalisation journey and transform the entire industry.
Are you ready to make our digital solutions a great success?
- You have solid project/program management experience, including experience with executing large technology programs consisting of multiple dependable projects, e.g. international enterprise IoT projects.
- You have a degree in computer science, information systems or similar.
- You have solid knowledge of software development life cycle practices.
Keylane A/S, Copenhagen
Are you intrigued by developing elegant financial solutions?
In Keylane, we build great advisory products that help people realizing their dreams. In short, our products can help finance a dream trip around the Earth, or significantly increase a person’s disposable income during his retirement period.Overall, we imagine that your tasks will include...
- Being part of an agile development team that works together to bring our roadmap to life
- Utilizing your brilliant skills within software development to develop robust and elegant solutions, taking pride in producing clean and pretty code.
- laborate with business analysts, architects and other developers to create designs that match the given needs.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
As Application Consultant, your main task is to specify, develop and deliver systems including software and hardware, and give 2nd level support for all our production sites globally. Applications include pump test solutions, vision, robot guidance and process quality monitoring systems. You will be a part of a very competent team and involved in the continuously improvement of our platforms.
As our platform is based on NI LabVIEW and TestStand, it is important you have development experience within these areas. Typically, tasks would include Software maintenance and development . Furthermore, there will be some requirement specification in cooperation with our local production engineers, quote a solution, customization, installation and factory/site acceptance tests (FAT/SAT) to ensure that the delivery meet the agreements to the agreed milestones.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to drive and develop our plant maintenance (SAP PM) and procurement (SAP MM) processes? Then we invite you to join our digitalization journey within supply chain.
Based in Bjerringbro, you become part of the IS Supply Chain Procurement, Planning & Manufacturing department where we are 16 colleagues responsible for all IT tools that support the Grundfos business within procurement, planning and manufacturing. You refer to IS Manager Martin Nielsen.
You will have close collaboration with the different business units who apply the maintenance and logistics processes in their daily work. This entails participating in advisory services, application design, development, implementation, and application integration within the digital value chain.
Fujitsu A/S, Hasselager
Din primære funktion vil være at vedligeholde vores kunder på vores ESDH-løsning “eDoc”. Den perfekte kandidat skal også være i stand til at bidrage med at sætte dagsordenen for vores “Continuous Delivery”-automatiseringsprojekt i forhold til deployment-delen.
Du vil blive en del af et DevOps-teamet sammen med både udviklere, teknikere og testere. Du vil også skulle fronte kunderne, samt deltage i interne teams og i mindre grad også en presale-rolle ift. det tekniske setup.
Continuous Delivery (Primær funktion):
- Installation, konfiguration og vedligeholdelse af:
- Code repository
- Build server
- Continuous Integration Server
The Global Econometric Modeling group at The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Biosustain) is looking for a talented and motivated software engineer to maintain databases and create visualization tools for analyzing market variables and econometric simulations.
The project is responsible for performing a model-based evaluation of the technological feasibility and economic viability of commodity bio-based chemicals. The knowledge and predictions of this group would be utilized to provide DTU Biosustain with target molecules with commercialization potential.
The software engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining databases for market, trade and financial information on chemical compounds. Subsequently, utilizing it to design and develop an appealing and intuitive web service that integrates visualizations of the data with our techno-economic simulations.
Red Barnet, København
Er du kompromisløs i din tilgang til data og drives du af at skabe insights, der skaber resultater? Har du også arbejdet med softwareudvikling og databaser? Og kan du samtidig inspirere et team af fundraisers og marketeers til at tage næste skridt hen mod en fuldstændig datadrevet virkelighed?
Så har vi brug for dig til at realisere visionen om en bedre verden for børn – i Danmark og resten af verden.
- Vedligeholde og udvikle vores analysemodeller mhp. at generere insights om bidragydere og kampagnetiltag.
- Være ansvarlig for løbende vedligeholdelse og udvikling af Red Barnets CRM- og API-integrationer.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Copenhagen or Hamburg
Do you perceive the Cloud as an engineering medium and take pride in operating the systems efficiently for stakeholders? Can you keep pace with Cloud vendors to provide unique, timely and functional solutions? Is automation second nature to you? Then keep on reading, as we have an exciting opportunity for you as our new Cloud Lead Engineer in IT Infrastructure.
- Facilitate effective use of Automation and Infrastructure as Code in diverse projects.
- Ensure and maintain availability of global, critical services in production and other environments.
- Evaluate and design engineering solutions based on multiple technologies, hybrid infrastructure and modern software architecture.
- Support day-to-day operations of the platform and debug issues.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Are you looking for a challenge and the chance to work with some of the latest cloud, automation and performance management technologies?
In our headquarters in Bjerringbro, Denmark, you will join our Global System Applications team, which is part of the Grundfos IT organization. We are a team of 10 colleagues, based in multiple locations across the world, responsible for customer facing web solutions.
As our specialist, your primary focus will be on driving all relevant processes related to the back-end systems that drive the digital platforms for our websites. This entails designing, implementing and maintaining infrastructure and applications as well as driving automation and deployment, CI/CD, application performance management and monitoring processes.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
As a lead product technical manager, you will join our Product Engineering department. Collaborating closely with our product line manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring product compliance, quality, cost-out and ability to produce for all electronic components used in our drives. This also includes working closely with the design engineers from our Development functions, support functions and our production organization.
Acting as the technical lead, you divide your time between monitoring market data to improve market performances, optimising overall cost for your assigned product line and continuously monitoring the given standards and legislation to ensure compliance.
It is up to you to decide the technical direction and solutions for engineering activities for a given product line – ultimately deciding how to fulfill agreed specifications in case of product or component updates.