3 job matcher din søgning
Skagen Blade Academy, Hedensted
We are looking for a Training Coordinator for our newly established business unit, Skagen Blade Academy.
We offer an exciting job in a dynamic and informal organisation which is one of Denmark’s largest and most experienced companies within surface treatment. We want to extend our core areas locally and internationally which opens up for new carrier opportunities for the right people.
The main areas of responsibilities are:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new training concepts and methods.
- Coordinate the practical side of training, e.g. handle bookings, order materials etc.
- Manage and maintain training facilities and equipment.
Velux A/S, Østbirk or Skjern
Would you like to put your technical talent and communication skills to the test in a global support function within the VELUX Group? Then this might be your next career move.
You will join our After Market Sales & Support (AMS) team, located in Hørsholm, Østbirk and Skjern, where you will provide technical support on VELUX® spare parts for windows and accessories.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Provide daily support to the VELUX sales companies and internal stakeholders on spare parts and maintenance kits by phone, e-mail and Yammer
- Approach colleagues across the organisation to collect the information needed for support requests, e.g. concerning product compatibility or technical specifications
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aalborg
As Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering projects of high complexity in accordance with time, cost and the agreed performance. You will be responsible for 3-5 projects at a time and follow the process from pre-order activities in cooperation with sales, to finalize and deliver the product to the customer.
You will be in contact with customers and Tetra Pak colleagues globally. Furthermore, it is necessary to have a strong internal cooperation with technician, sales support and automation engineers in the execution phase of the project in order to succeed in this job.
- Delivering projects on time and in accordance with the agreed quality and cost
- Driving project coordination internally and with market companies and customers
- Defining, communicating and managing the project budget and project cost follow-up