Jobannonce: Team Leader for Process Development Lab
OBS: annoncen er udløbet!
Denne jobannonce er ikke længere aktiv på Jobindex. Klik eventuelt på annoncen for at se, om virksomheden alligevel fortsat ønsker at modtage ansøgninger.
AAK Denmark A/S, Aarhus
AAK Denmark in Aarhus is now searching for a new Process Development Lab Team Leader! Is that you?
The need of process development in AAK is steadily increasing. To keep up with this demand we now search for a Team Leader in the Process Development Lab.
As Team Leader in Process Development Lab you will have three skilled technicians as your direct reports. The Team Leader role is split in two parts: you will spend most of your time (75%) carrying out requested tasks from the process developers, and spend the rest of the time (25%) leading the team and prioritizing the tasks at hand in the team. This includes weekly planning to utilize equipment and human resources in the best way possible and to continuously maintain the right competences and level of knowledge in the team.