Satair A/S, Kastrup
What does your new challenge look like?
Would you like to take part in a highly exciting and fast growing business environment? The annual Revenue growth ambition of SATAIR is linked with a high expectation on conversion into EbIT and Free Cash Flow focusing on key Cost (Opex/Headcount) and Cash drivers (Inventory). In this environment we are looking for a Head of Consolidation, Reporting and Finance Transformation, directly reporting to the CFO of Satair, to join the global Finance team at the earliest possible start date.
What you can expect from this position:
The most important tasks are:
- Be the leader of a team of 5 Finance Colleagues
- Implement and communicate an integrated Finance Roadmap for Satair to coordinate the financial information submissions on time and on quality
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Satair A/S in Kastrup
Do you want to create and document smooth IT processes that guarantee the high quality of our work – which at the end of the day ensures flight security for thousands of passengers?
“You get a huge say in how we optimise our IT set-up and its integration with the rest of our business,” says Head of IT Governance & Data Management Claus Bugge Christiansen.
Ready to make our IT processes take flight? Then read more here.
Satair A/S, Kastrup
Do you want to create an environment that actively engages our employees across the world? Do you want to contribute with your skills to a unique company-wide transformation? Do you possess flawless English abilities? Then you might be our new Communication Project Manager.
In this role and as part of the Marketing and communication team, you need to have a strong can-do attitude, a creative mindset and see opportunities where others see challenges.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Implement the communication and change management strategy and adjust it when needed.
- Update project plan for communication activities, key milestones and resources.
- Weekly report on the overall tactical execution and progress towards goals and deliverables.