117 job matcher din søgning
Can you combine a solid commercial understanding with a keen technical interest and are you looking for a job where you have international responsibility and high impact?
As our new Procurement Category Manager you will be part of the Procurement team responsible for sourcing Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) projects for Arla’s ~65 production sites. As such, you will be working closely together with technical colleagues, project management teams and business stakeholders to;
- Collaborate and implement the sourcing strategies for respective categories and relevant countries/regions
- Support sourcing strategy through market studies to identify best practices, identify gaps, risks and opportunities as well as to identify new suppliers and develop a robust supplier base.
- Facilitate and drive sourcing decisions through development and implementation of appropriate tools and processes
Expedia Group, Copenhagen
Egencia is looking for a Junior Travel Consultant for our office in Copenhagen, dedicated to Togsals Department. It is a full-time position, temp position for 6 months.
- Serve customers together withother travel consultants, provide committed, innovative and service-oriented counseling
- Help solve other travel management tasks for customers
- Support our customers using the online platform
- A well-planned training and development opportunities within travel advice
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Good pension scheme
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
We are on a journey, on which we want to strengthen our digital focus significantly. You will contribute to this journey with the daily execution on our digital platforms, by continuously optimizing our website (www.sennheiser.com), running digital campaigns and trade marketing activities, and by reporting and optimizing on those activities. You will experience very diverse work days with your responsibility ranging from hands-on execution only to driving assigned digital projects.
In short, your focus will be on:
- Maintenance, optimization and development of our website; UX, IA, CRO etc.
- Execution and reporting on campaign activities
- Administration of online lead generation programs
- Planning new digital initiatives and campaigns
- Support of our local marketers with advertising and optimization of campaigns
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Want to break new ground for the LEGO Group?
Head up this brand-new pilot project and help us create business value through talented and passionate LEGO® lead users by realising ideas world-wide through our new Lead User Lab.
Based in Billund, you will lead our Lead User Lab – a new initiative within the Adult Fan of LEGO Engagement department. You will be responsible for setting up and running the Lab. This entails breaking new ground and building tangible business value in the space between talented, passionate and entrepreneurial lead users and internal stakeholders in the LEGO Group. You will:
- Set up and lead your own team, creating the strategy and operational roadmaps to formulate what success looks like and determine the potential for value creation
- Manage identification and intake of lead user ideas, as well as work with selected lead users to help turn concepts into viable consumer offerings
©2018 The LEGO Group
Siemens A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to become part of driving the development and implementation of the Substation Control Systems (SCS) in Siemens future infrastructure projects?
Then come join us in a team of engineers who designs and implements digital solutions in a high voltage substation placed both Onshore and Offshore. You will have a leading role in insuring the right implementation and design of the SCS system, starting from the smallest RTU in a 10/04 kV substation to the big redundant gateways in the 400 kV substations.
You will support our customers in the SCS applications, and commissioning of substation control systems. Therefore, we are looking for you, who are able to understand complex technical problems and who can translate it into simple, yet reliable and elegant solutions to ensure high availability and of course think as much possible security in all technical aspects possible.
Comentor A/S søger for Rare Wine A/S i Vodskov
Salg og salgssupport i internationalt gazelle-handelshus
Dit primære ansvarsområde og fokus er salg til nuværende og nye kunder over hele verden. Herudover forventes det, at du indtager en central supportfunktion for det eksisterende salgsteam. Du vil indgå i et yderst dedikeret, passioneret og kompetent salgsteam, der på sigt vil udvikle dig til at forvalte og videreudvikle din egen kundeportefølje.
Dine primære opgaver er:
- salg til eksisterende kunder
- vedligehold af eksisterende kundeportefølje
Du tilbydes en vigtig funktion i en voksende tradingvirksomhed med tydelige ambitioner og et stort socialt engagement i et ungt team. Har du mod på at være en aktiv holdspiller på en spændende rejse i et job med stort personligt udviklingspotentiale, har du en unik mulighed i en yderst passioneret virksomhed, der vægter det gode kollegiale sammenhold højt.
William Demant, Smørum
Do you want to play a key role in how we use Dynamics AX to improve the way our wholesale business serves our customers across the Globe?
As Dynamics AX Application Service Manager, you will guide our stakeholders in utilizing best practice solutions. You will be the trusted colleague and solution advisor for our business stakeholders. In your role, you will be facilitating complex problem solving with the goal of enhancing and ensuring the right use of the business application platforms and processes.
You will primarily work within Dynamics AX 2012 Sales, Logistics, Procurement and Operations, but you will also have multiple opportunities for exposure to processes and solutions within other functional areas, e.g. Finance, CRM, Business Intelligence, eCommerce.
Kreum A/S, Aarhus
Er du en tillidsvækkende køkkensælger, som kan sælge både til erhverv og private, og har du evnen til at lytte til kundernes behov og ønsker, så har vi en interessant stilling til dig i et frit og uformelt arbejdsmiljø.
Dine arbejdsopgaver er følgende:
- Salg til B2B og B2C, primært fra vores Showroom i Aarhus.
- Ordrebehandling, tegning af køkkenforslag, tilbudsberegning, opmåling, eftersalgsaktiviteter.
- Indgå i et salgsteam, herunder bemanding af showrummet.
- Et godt og frit arbejdsmiljø, med høj grad af frihed under ansvar.
- Et godt gennemarbejdet produkt, hvor kvalitet og leveringssikkerhed er nøgleord.
- Flot showroom og egen fabrik.
LYSGAARD ApS recruiting on behalf of Dalux in Copenhagen
A unique opportunity for a newly graduate to have the responsibility for graphical design and visual marketing for the construction industry’s most user-friendly and innovative web solution for digitising construction.
As the first dedicated marketing resource in Dalux, it will be your responsibility to produce graphical content on SoMe. The job will be based in the HQ in Copenhagen with a direct reference to the CEO.
The tasks are therefore not set in stone but we do expect you to align with the following:
- You obsess about visual marketing
- You define yourself a bit of a graphical nerd
- You scale what works and are not afraid of continuously trying until you succeed
- You obsess about the quality of your product.
Siemens A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to become part of driving the development and implementation of protection systems in high voltage substations?
As a Protection Engineer, you will join a team of engineers, who design and implement digital solutions in a high voltage substation placed both Onshore and Offshore. You will have a leading role in insuring the right implementation, design and commission of the protection system, starting from the smallest 10/04 kV kiosk to very complex high voltage substations.
- Design, implementation and documentation of the Protection Systems
- Translating system requirements, as well as internal requirements, into reliable and elegant solutions
Siemens A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to become part of driving the development and implementation of network solutions for future Siemens’ infrastructure projects?
As a Network Specialist, you will join a team of engineers, who design and implement digital solutions in a high voltage substation placed both Onshore and Offshore. You will have a leading role in insuring the right implementation of secure and reliable redundant communication in very complex systems, where solutions like DMZ, Jumphost, Syslog and Active Directory are some of the technical solutions used.
You are excited about complex technical challenges and how to translate them into simple, yet reliable and elegant solutions to ensure high availability and of course including as much security in all technical aspects as possible.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
If you bring solid experience across quality, audits and people management and you are looking for an opportunity to bring all of your skills into play, this is it! LEO Pharma has set the ambitious goal to become the world’s preferred dermatology care partner. As part of fulfilling this vision we are building a new quality setup and you will become a vital contributor in making this a success.
Based at the LEO Pharma headquarters in Ballerup, Greater Copenhagen your overall focus is to take LEO Pharma’s auditing to the next level – in close collaboration with the Senior Manager of your sister team and the Director of External and Support Quality to whom you report. As you will head a newly established team of 9 very experienced and competent Quality Professionals you will succeed by enabling your team to shine and be the best they can be.
We are seeking a highly-motivated Commercial Partnership Executive for our Commercial team in EMEA. The successful candidate will be working across our six brands: momondo, KAYAK, Cheapflights, swoodoo, Checkfelix and Mundi. This position will be helping the Commercial team by building and maintaining business relationships with Airlines and Online Travel Agencies and assisting the team with day to day tasks with high touch accounts.
- Handle day-to-day communication (e-mail, phone calls) and performance monitoring (e.g. Reporting) with assigned partners.
- Build, negotiate, and maintain business relationships with partners in our flights vertical.
- Identify and address gaps in content within the search results.
Momondo, Copenhagen or London
We are looking for a passionate Assistant Controller to head our accounting teams in Copenhagen, Denmark and London, UK. The right candidate will be responsible for the momondo and Cheapflights financials.
As Assistant Controller, you will enjoy a role with opportunity for significant cross-functional involvement. As Momondo recently became part of the Booking Holdings Group under the KAYAK umbrella of brands you will have the opportunity to work in an international environment in a publicly listed company.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading the accounting teams in Copenhagen and London
- Handling the full spectrum of a financial accounting role e.g. AR, AP, GL
- Performing full set of accounts and ensuring timely closing of accounts and reporting to KAYAK
Universal Foundation, Aalborg
In order to strengthen our finance department, we are looking for an experienced controller having power within the field of project management and project follow-up.
With reference to the CFO, your primary tasks will consist of supporting the management with follow-ups on cost controlling of projects as well as contributing to controlling of the projects including relevant information and analysis.
You will be the key person in the organisation who delivers the overview and maintains the link between projects and overall economy. You have to perform independently and make sure that the tasks are boosted and followed up closely.
Role and key responsibilities:
- Controlling of milestones
- Cost controlling
- Focus on details.
Do you see a bright future in digital healthcare ahead?
Do you want to be part of our great team developing next generation of high quality products including hearing solutions, apps and cloud services, then do not stop reading…!
In your role, we make way for you to take responsibility to make sure that our SW-products fulfil the user’s expectations as well as the regulatory requirements. Your daily work will be supported by state-of-the-art methods, equipment and laboratories. To support the business and organization globally, you can expect 10-15 days/year of travelling.
We will provide you with a wide portfolio of interesting and challenging tasks, in which your main focus will be among others:
- Plan and execute activities related to quality assurance of software products being developed.
- Participate in milestone reviews and provide input from Quality.
- Quality & compliance risk assessment for open defects related to SW.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
The payments industry is being disrupted, and the digital revolution in customer behaviour is driving the future of payments. Cards, cheques and regular swift-based transactions are competing with mobile payments, fin-tech and technology giant solutions. The industry is currently going through a wave of infrastructure modernization that is required to compete effectively with nonbank innovators and address evolving customer needs.
Want to be part of this race and win the Nordic market by reshaping the customer experience in the payments industry?
We are looking for an experienced Strategy Consultant, who will help us win the Nordic market for payments. Specifically, we are looking for a motivated and ambitious person, who is passionate about strategy, fin-tech, distributed ledger and other technologies.
Buus Management Consulting søger for COACH Solutions i København
Kunne du tænke dig, at blive en del af landets førende virksomhed inden for udvikling af software- og analyseprodukter til performanceoptimering i shippingbranchen?
Coach Solutions søger en Full Stack Developer, der bliver en central teamspiller i forbindelse med udvikling og implementering af fremtidens Coach–platform.
Dine opgaver kan herudover opsummeres til:
- Analyse, design og udvikling af COACH Solutions’ produkter og services.
- Medvirke i prioriteringen af idéer og give input til realisering af det færdige produkt.
- Deltage i forbindelse med estimering af opgaver og projekter.
Vi tilbyder dig spændende opgaver, udfordringer og udviklingsmuligheder i en mindre virksomhed som er en del af større dansk shipping virksomhed.
Are you looking for a company working with the latest technologies and tools and one that at the same time, continuously growing in size and revenue? Then we might have an exciting position for you as a software developer in Oticon Medical’s R&D team.
You can look forward to a challenging position with following responsibilities:
- Lead design discussions, decisions and participate in supporting daily tasks within the team.
- Translate system requirements to software requirements.
- Architect, design, and develop the software solutions.
- Ensure software quality standards and compliance to medical standards are met through documentation, risk analysis, design reviews etc.
KAYAK/momondo is looking for an International Payroll Manager to oversee operations Europe. This role will coordinate and implement regional payroll initiatives, provide expert advice related to payroll and work closely with global, regional and local stakeholders (including vendors) in order to ensure effective and efficient payroll operations in Europe.
- Implement, own and continuously improve the payroll process for our European offices (Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, UK)
- Ensure the highest standards of payroll compliance are met
- Be responsible for ensuring all aspects of the payroll cycle, including tax, benefits, wage attachments, etc. are processed, reconciled, audited and transmitted accurately and timely