4 job matcher din søgning
Are you passionate about making a difference within the Life Science segment?
We are now looking for a new colleague to join our team as a Field Application Specialist (FAS) to cover the Nordics in a temporary position (1 year). Combining customer relation, training and support, this function is well suited for those who enjoy working with customers with a variety of scientific backgrounds.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide independently in-house and on-site scientific application support & training support on applied biosystemsTM, InvitrogenTM and Ion TorrentTM branded products, thereby contributing substantially to customer satisfaction
- Support the Support & Service organization in the achievement of the regional training and service contract sales target through customer interaction and relation
Indrykket 17. februar
As the world’s leader in serving science, Thermo Fisher Scientific is a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than $18 billion in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points – technologically, geographically or commercially.
Your core responsibilities:
- Together with Strategic Product Managers, develop business plan identifying key areas of growth potential and strategies to capture both short and long term growth.
- Select, train, and develop sales channels capable of managing positive customer relations and exceeding revenue targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers to promote the Thermo Fisher Scientific brand and AP instruments, consumables and services.
Indrykket 15. februar
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of Hamleys in Copenhagen
On behalf of our client Hamleys, Hartmanns is looking for an experienced Accountant to join Hamleys Nordic Office in Copenhagen.
As Hamleys Nordic continues to grow, we have created a unique opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join our Support Office in Copenhagen.
Reporting to the General Manager of the Nordics, with a report line to the Business Unit Accountant (based in London), you will be responsible for the accounting functions across the Nordics.
The primary responsibilities of the role will be to aid managerial planning and commercial decision-making by providing appropriate financial reporting, information and analysis; whilst undertaking the related accounts administration of a small business unit. You will work closely with Hamleys Nordic and as well as liaising closely with The Hamleys Group based in the UK. This is a permanent, full-time salaried position.
Indrykket 27. januar