Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
3 job matcher din søgning
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Frederikshavn
New position is offered at our new R&D Test Centre in Frederikshavn. The position will be part of the existing Test and Engine development team in Frederikshavn, but also part of our global R&D organisation, with head office in Augsburg Germany. The new R&D test Centre in Frederikshavn will carry out R&D test on both high and medium speed four stroke engines and be part of the global engine development team.
- Emission measurements at test centre
- Responsible for all emission measurement equipment
- Emission measurements of e.g. NOx and particles.
We offer a challenging job in an innovative and dynamic department and salary based on qualifications, company bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working hours.
Gram & Juhl A/S, Vojens
- want to shape the future in a more sustainable way
- want to make a difference in renewable energy
- want a versatile, challenging and technical job in computer science/software engineering
- are a team player wanting to work in a rapidly developing international company
We are searching for a Software developer to join our development team. The tasks and responsibilities include various aspects of software design and development including software quality assurance and configuration management. You will be a part of building tools and services for our Enterprise solution with focus on quality and security.
We provide a good, international work environment with focus on work/life balance. So if you are competent at executing tasks, pragmatic, likes a challenging work day and likes servicing international customers, then this is the position for you. The primary workplace is at our Danish headquarter near Highway E45, Exit 68.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, successful and market-leading sound & vibrations company, where your contribution is needed to shape the future?
Your daily work includes:
- Being a business partner to some of our key group functions e.g. project sales, R&D and operations
- Preparation and analysis of segment profit
- Preparation and analysis of operational and strategic KPI’s
- Driving improvement and efficiency of internal financial processes
Through mastering sound and vibration, Brüel & Kjær helps to accelerate business growth and improves environmental quality. Brüel & Kjær is a subsidiary of UK-based Spectris PLC which has annual sales of £1.3bn and employs around 7,500 people worldwide across its four business segments.