7 job matcher din søgning
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
As Senior Consultant within unified communication in ECCOs IT Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) department, you will develop and support our unified communication platforms and environments worldwide.
You will have a diverse range of tasks, as you will be involved both in the design, development and the daily operations of ECCOs unified communication platforms, where the key areas are; phone systems, video systems (Polycom), Skype (Voice, IM, Online meetings etc.), e-mail and the integration between the mentioned areas and cloud services. You will have a key role in ensuring high availability and stability of the unified communication systems. For each of above mentioned areas, you will be working with
- Developing, designing and improving global IT infrastructure
- Hands-on daily operational tasks, incident duty and 3rd line support
- Project Management by participating in and managing projects within own competence area
Indrykket 20. oktober
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Struer
Would you like to use your years of IT network experience to develop and maintain the network infrastructure of a truly global and growing company? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Join one of the best-known luxury brands in the world?
- Be the direct point of contact between a number of high-profiled preferred IT partners and your colleagues across our global organisation?
- Coordinate IT activities and tasks creating just the network solutions the organisation needs?
As our new network consultant, your primary mission will be to develop and maintain our network infrastructure. Doing so, you play an important part fighting and preventing cyber-crime. Also, you will perform risk analyses as you, based on the needs of the organisation and our IT strategy, define and execute initiatives to ensure we always have a fully functional and professional IT setup.
Indrykket 13. oktober
Maersk Oil, Esbjerg
The role has responsibility for IT service delivery within the Unified Communications and Networking functional area with accountability for the management of relevant service providers and the overall quality of service. You will be responsible for availability and business continuity and will be required to work with both end users and vendors to maintain and improve the service. You will also be required to ensure compliance to IT service management process, procedures and standards.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Vendor management and performance. You will be responsible for ensuring all contractual terms are met including management of associated costs within the UC & networking function.
- Availability and performance measurement and optimisation.
- Responsible for directing and motivating support teams to deliver on overall goals and strategies.
Indrykket 25. september
Bloom recruiting on behalf of Interoute in Copenhagen
Responsible for Cloud Services
The Team consists of 5 Account Managers and you will be talent no. 6. As Key Account Director you will be responsible for a portfolio of existing clients as well as creating your own targeted accounts. Interoute expects you to do both with great passion and interest.
You will work with the entire Interoute product portfolio such as network, Cloud Computing, VDC, MPLS, Skype for Business, etc., but your field of expertise will be cloud in particular.
You will be part of a worldwide leading company with huge success. You will also get:
- An interesting position and sparring possibilities with highly skilled colleagues in a competitive but fun environment
- A competitive salary, pension and commission scheme and paid Internet
- Car allowance
- Free breakfast, sodas, coffee etc. as well as lunch agreement
- Several social events and activities
Indrykket 25. september