Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
78 job matcher din søgning
If you have several years’ MarCom experience and you are looking for a job with equal opportunity for personal impact and on-going learning, this is what you have been waiting for.
You will spend approx. 50 % of your time driving all marketing and communication activities for your region. The other half you will spend on global activities as part of our international MarCom team based in Holland. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Build, implement and update MarCom plans to last 6-12 months ahead
- Carry out competitor analyses
- Adjust global campaigns to fit local requirements – hands-on
Are you a graduate Electrical Engineer (m/f) (Diploma, Master or Bachelor)?
Do you speak and write Danish on a native level with an excellent command of both written and spoken English?
Is working within a team on thrilling international projects most welcome?
Then we are seeking you for the Nordic Business Unit of HOCHTIEF Infrastructure, CITYRINGEN - Branch off to Nordhavnen (MNJV) (Copenhagen/Denmark) as an M&E Project Manager (m/f).
Overall Role and Responsibility:
- All MAE processes, starting from the status of Design, Documentation, Subcon/Suppl awards leading to the milestones SC and RTH (Substantial Completion and Ready-to-handover)
- MAE Design Approver (within MNJV approval process)
Philip Morris, København
Vi søger servicemindede sælgere (IQOS Experts) som motiveres af innovation, revolution og transformation.
Som IQOS Expert vil du få følgende ansvarsområder:
- Efter forudgående accept fra en voksen ryger at introducere IQOS som et muligt alternativ til almindelige cigaretter; herunder gennemgå fordelene samt yde støtte, hvis de ønsker at udskifte deres almindelige cigaretter med IQOS. Det kræver vilje og udholdenhed at vænne sig til en ny vane og rutine, og det er derfor vigtigt, at du kan tilbyde den bedste kundeservice i denne proces.
- Sikre optimal IQOS forståelse og tilgængelighed af produktet.
- Udvikle og vedligeholde strategiske kunderelationer.
Du bliver en del af en virksomhed, der tager din udvikling seriøst via struktureret karriereplanlægning. Du får nogle fantastiske kollegaer og et arbejdsmiljø, der er svært at finde andre steder.
Vi tilbyder en konkurrencedygtig løn samt en attraktiv fordelspakke.
You get to be part of the global FMCG leader as you ensure good relations with the largest retail chains in Denmark.
You join Customer Service Denmark and join 7 colleagues in helping our customers. Your primary task will be to ensure great relations with our B2B customers, which are the major retail stores across the country. To help you, your colleagues across our service department in Poland and our entire Danish office with Finance, Sales, Supply Chain and more stand ready with their expertise.
More specifically, mail, phone and SAP will be your primary tools, as you:
- Are our customers’ first point of contact – this includes receiving, generating and processing their orders as well and managing returned and withdrawn products
- Ensure that our customers’ needs are adhered to within Unilever
- Run error free order-to-cash processes and resolve any issues related to it.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you enjoy working with data, platforms and implementation of digital services?
As our senior data scientist, your primary task will be to provide action consulting as you participate in priority business or strategy projects across Grundfos globally. Tackling problems such as minimising energy consumption in pump systems, optimising digital configuration tools or designing a graph database, you ensure that the project team solves the task in the best possible way. Based on your strengths, you also take on the role as specialist, emerging in one of the data science areas such as AI, machine learning etc. Specifically, your tasks involve:
- Selecting and initiating test of new data science tools
- Developing best practices, coming up with new methods and processes
- Helping and coaching new data scientists
DTU, The Technical University of Denmark, Department of Management Engineering invites applicants for a 3-year PhD position on “Affective Interaction between New Venture Team members”, starting ideally on 1 September 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter in 2018.
The project focuses on understanding the interaction mechanisms underlying performance relevant long-term outcomes in new venture teams, i.e. how a team’s interactions can be used to predict its future success. For this purpose you will conduct a longitudinal panel study with start-up teams. You will analyse the teams using SPAFF coding scheme and follow them intensively for three years.
This includes in-depth qualitative measures about the team (e.g. team climate, team potency) and about the business (e.g. business gestation activities, survival, sales and employment growth).
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you have a drive and desire to turn your ideas into actual products, and would you like to be at the forefront of product development in Grundfos?
You will form part of the Electronics Laboratory team where you will report to E-Lab Manager Flemming Baltzersen. Here, you will contribute to developing and testing future solutions and HW prototypes. This involves:
- Practical development of HW prototype mock-ups, HW test and verification, SW test tasks, component test, etc.
- Practical development of small product series.
- Electronics testing, trace, debugging, trouble-shooting and reporting.
- Testing in controlled environments, teststands and live environments to test the environmental influences and effect on the electronic design.
Tetra Pak Inventing A/S, Hjørring
Are you passionate for sustainability? Do you feel the importance of taking care of the food and beverage resources of the world? Would you like to have a say and impact on the world’s food supply? Do you want to make a difference?
As a Production Engineer, you will be part of a team of 5 technicians and will report to the Maintenance Manager. In this role You will be responsible for efficient and effective running of the production process in the factory. Perform the analysis of the losses in the process and propose actions derived from analysis to improve equipment efficiency. You will be responsible for driving improvement projects and direct the team in the execution.
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
Do you want to develop, improve and specify the application process for surface coatings on wind turbine blades? Then you might be our new Process Engineer.
Together with a team of experts, you will be developing and improving our surface coating application processes. You will play a key role in continuous improvement, development, qualification and implementation of new blade surface technologies. You will be the application process lead in projects and work cross-functionally with colleagues amongst others from Engineering, Sourcing, Supplier Quality and Operations spread across the globe.
As our new colleague, you will:
- Collaborate with our LM material testing lab in verification and validation of surface coatings and application processes
- Work with suppliers to improve processes and application robustness for surface coating
LM Wind Power, Kolding
Do you want to integrate EHS into all machines, electrical and similar engineering related projects and provide functional EHS support related to technical installations, equipment and projects to senior and operational management?
This position will support company initiatives for sustainability and the global process for the establishing accident-free environment for employees.
- EHS activities related to New Product, process developments, Mould Production, Machines, Equipment, and ergonomic issues.
- Enhance exchange of information by regular effective safety communication methods to the entire organization.
- Deliver machine and equipment related EHS training to Engineering, Mould production, factories and New capacity.
While supporting the operational and financial targets and objectives in GOEP, our new Project Director is responsible for the project portfolio and a range of process improvements in our BU’s 11 manufacturing entities, supporting our Operational Excellence ambitions.
The primarily task is to establish, coordinate and lead project teams in a matrix structure in the identification, design and delivery of cross functional process improvement initiatives in all sites including:
- Manage project portfolio, execution and timelines, coordinate team members, report progress and manage expectations, risks and issues
- Build and strengthen our operational excellence capabilities to support performance improvement priorities across manufacturing entities and to help improve our proactive culture of improvement.
Would you like to be our new Tax Manager and work on a variety of Danish and international corporate tax areas in COWI?
We are a leading consulting group creating value for customers, people and societies across the globe.
Your key areas of working tasks and responsibilities will be the following:
- Corporate tax reporting, controlling and consolidation when reporting taxes quarterly and at year end for the annual report.
- Assisting with management of process in relation to international joint tax return for COWI Holding A/S and its foreign and Danish subsidiaries (approximately 100 tax entities)
- Assisting with the overview and maintenance of transfer pricing documentation for COWI Group (Master File and Local Files)
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Can you communicate the importance of combating climate change in an engaging and simple way that inspires young people?
Join us as Senior Branding Consultant in Branding & Solutions Marketing where you’ll be responsible for shaping and executing some of our important strategic branding projects.
We want to take the lead in green energy conversion, and we invest heavily in innovation and allow our employees to shape the future's renewable energy technologies. We promote a dynamic and diverse collaboration environment, and we encourage all our employees for continuous learning and development so that they can realise their full potential.
På fabrikken varetager vores Quality Laboratory Analyst alle tests og analyser, og sikrer at alle anvendelige testmetoder er på plads, at vores målestandarder er præcise og reproducerbare.
Som Quality Laboratory Analyst identificerer du den mest passende kalibrerings- og vedligeholdelsesplan for al laboratorieudstyr med henblik på at minimere afdrift og producere kontinuerlige resultater. Du arbejder selvstændigt og med begrænset supervision.
Test & målinger (ca. 80 % af tiden):
- Supportere med kvalitetssikring af råmaterialer og emballagekomponenter, igangværende processer, færdige varer samt dokumentere resultater/information som påkrævet i det udvalgte system, f.eks. SAP QM
- Supportere med sikkerhed omkring enzymer, kvalitetsmålinger og analyse af resultater
- Anvende korrekte metoder og udstyr samt implementering af den rette kalibrering og kontrol af tests til at verificere og genskabe resultater op imod specifikationer.
Northern is currently looking for the right candidate to join us as a new team member for a newly established postition as product developer at our company headquarters in Oslo, Norway. The contract offered runs for a 12-month period, with possibilities for an extension for the right candidate.
- Active role in the development of new products for our expanding lifestyle product categories within the lighting, furniture and accessories segments. Develop and test ideas from early design concepts via technical drawing, prototyping and adjustments all the way forward to final production samples and production setting.
- You will maintain, challenge, improve and further develop the existing Northern product portfolio. Hereunder develop best practice routines for product improvement initiatives, configuration management, key component registry and change control data regimes.
Afdelingen består af 11 medarbejdere – fordelt på 3 programmører og en række ingeniører. Vi vil ikke lyve; nogle af dine kommende kolleger har været her i mange år og har erfaringer på godt og ondt – nogle af dem er nyere med mindre i baggagen, men de er alle super kompetente og har en grundlæggende lyst til at få tingene til at glide.
Du kommer med noget, resten fylder vi på sammen. Vigtigst er dog, at du er en engageret, tydelig, kommunikerende og tillidsvækkende leder, der samler dit team og gør dem til en fortsat attraktiv samarbejdspartner for den øvrige del af TSS.
Du kan bidrage med din erfaring indenfor fx:
- Projektledelse og -styring
- Maskinelbearbejdning (CNC) – gerne plast-erfaring
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Ved du alt om elektronik? Og vil du være en del af en moderne produktion, hvor din faglighed bliver udfordret på daglig basis – i en global virksomhed, hvor dine udviklingsmuligheder er sikret fra start?
Du servicerer produktionen på elektronikfabrikken og sørger for, at produktion og reklamation forløber, som det skal – blandt andet gennem vidensdeling til NPI og teknologiprojekter, men også gennem uddannelse og udvikling af kvalitet på fabrikken. På forskellige kvalitetsprojekter anvender du værktøjer som fx 8D, SPC, PFMEA, PPS m.fl. Helt konkret får du ansvaret for at:
- facilitere og lede problemløsningsopgaver ved komplekse kvalitetsproblemer
- udarbejde analyser på fabriksniveau
- rapportere på uge- og månedsbasis
The Schüco Group develops and sells system solutions for windows, doors, façades, sliding systems, security technology and sun shading. In addition to these innovative products for residential and commercial buildings, the building envelope specialist offers consultation and digital solutions for all phases of a building project – from the initial idea through to design, fabrication and installation. Machinery for fabrication and a 360° cycle of sustainability complement the range of products and services.
What to expect:
- Responsibility for a successful sales development in Scandinavia
- Commercial and technical support for our existing customers
- Acquisition of new clients
- Support for clients in their daytoday business and continuous showing of new opportunities
HumanTrust A/S søger for RPC Superfos A/S
Ønsker du at sætte et markant aftryk på corporate niveau omkring bæredygtighed, kommunikation og markedsføring? Har du samtidig et kommercielt mindset, så bør du se nærmere på denne nyoprettede stilling, hvor du får stor indflydelse på din egen rolle…
Du får det overordnede ansvar for udvikling- og implementering af Sustainability Communication Marketing Strategy hos RPC Superfos, hvor dine primære ansvarsområder bliver at:
- Styrke RPC Superfos’ ”Sustainability” profil med henhold til indhold og marketing i tæt samarbejde med RPC Group
- Udvikle industri indsigt for at sikre, at RPC Superfos er ”best in class” indenfor området, samt arbejde tæt sammen med eksterne organisationer
- Forbedre RPC Superfos’ digitale sustainability synlighed via WEB og SoMe
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead a digitalisation process within a major international company that contributes to global sustainability every day?
In short, your job is to be the front-runner on our new FI/CO architecture. You will drive our process owner team and enable great teamwork between all process owners. And listening to our Finance organization, and reflecting on our strategic goals, you will ensure that we deliver the best possible solutions. Thus, you have a major say on our FI/CO direction and how we implement SAP S/4Hana, making sure it links with the Grundfos Group and Grundfos IT business platform and strategy. On a day-to-day basis, this includes:
- Participating in creating our Finance area IT strategy
- Delivering business consultancy towards our business units
- Securing the financial information architecture and solutions are aligned with the overall architectural framework