4 job matcher din søgning
Are you commercial and entrepreneur, and ready to grow your career in one of the fastest growing e-commerce company in the region?
Reporting to the regional head of sourcing, you will be responsible for the operationalization of our international sales in Scandinavia. Sales events are organized in different countries of the group, and you will liaise with other countries to publish their sales events and generate revenue in Scandinavia.
- With the input of your manager, you identify in Vente-Exclusive’s stock & planning the sales events that have commercial potential on the Scandinavian market, open & follow-up on those with the commercial managers and sales coordinators in respective countries.
- For all openings, you select the products to be sold in Scandinavia and ensure that all necessary material is handed over to our sales production team in due time.
Indrykket 28. april
Seago Line, Copenhagen
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Trade Capacity Manager to be part of establishing the new version of our mainliner team with a strong focus on analytics and forecasting.
- Have you got experience in driving performance with data and have had responsibility for providing expertise for detailed cargo flow analysis and position taking to deliver maximum USD value and network utilisation?
- Do you have experience with working with data and analytics to optimize network utilisation?
- Are you service minded – and always have the customer in focus?
Your key responsibility will be to pursue full ships, driving up utilisation on own string as well as for the overall network through analytics of numbers and data.
You will be the entry point for all matters relating to cargo on the Seago Line mainliner network and your role is fundamental to planning and communicating for future sailings.
Indrykket 21. april
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of client
On our project prevails a winning mentality. Everyone plays at the highest level. You train at that level. Training material is provided. You insert the appropriate interventions to achieve goals. You are aware of the latest online marketing and technological developments and ensure that others are too.
- To align with Google EMEA Knowledge manager to plan, develop and deliver product training programs based on needs analysis and in conjunction with new product launches, features etc.
- To ensure sales and product training are clearly defined, documented and delivered for each role within the organization on a quarterly basis.
- To implement internal and external best practices into the product training which lead to improved sales performance and profit.
Indrykket 12. april
The research project Digital Tools in Collaborative Creativity (CoCreate), financed by the Velux Foundations, at the Department of...
Jobcenter Århus, 11. april