7 job matcher din søgning
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Would you like to apply your maritime technical expertise in a dynamic and international organisation? Do you thrive in a position where you will both work independently and in close collaboration with your team? Then please take a closer look at this exciting opportunity!
You will be part of the Technical Marine Department, supporting the entire organisation. Besides you, the team consists of four Marine Specialists who each have dedicated areas of responsibilities, and you will work in close collaboration with Sales, Construction and Service, and support Pre-assembly.
Your primary tasks will be to review procedures, update and maintain technical and project specific documents, participate in interface meetings, and prepare technical drawings for individual projects.
Indrykket 26. april
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist in the development of, and to conduct established bioassays in support of plant health and plant protection products based on biologicals and synthetic chemistries, targeted for crop and non-crop uses.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Maintain a safe working environment by adhering to FMC company policies and procedures.
- Working with other team members, establish testing schedules and manage logistics necessary for the conduct of bioassays against major plant diseases, nematodes, weeds and insects.
- Working closely with Laboratory Manager, design, conduct and accurately record the results of routine bioassays, enter data into computer systems and perform routine statistical analyses.
Indrykket 18. april
The primary responsibility of this position is to support activities of the Applied Biology Laboratory, as well as to conduct established bioassays in support of plant health and plant protection products based on biologicals and synthetic chemistries, targeted for crop and non-crop uses.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Working safely with other team members, establish plant and weed production schedules to meet testing needs and ensure communication on production status
- Maintain and acquire all needed seed (crop and weed), soil, fertilizer and other supplies. Ensure any phytosantitation certificates are in place and maintained
- Produce all needed plant material to timing and quality needs, utilizing best techniques in fertilization, soil amendments, lighting and other environmental conditions
Indrykket 5. april
Som erhvervsorienteret universitet er målet at levere forskning på et højt internationalt niveau, der tager udgangspunkt i teori- og...
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kgs. Lyngby
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, 20. april
The Department of Agroecology at Aarhus University in Slagelse, Denmark, invites applications for a tenure track position in plant pathology.
Science and Technology, Slagelse
Jobcenter Slagelse, 20. april
The Department of Environmental Science at Aarhus University, Roskilde, Denmark invites applications for a position as full professor in...
Science and Technology, Roskilde
Jobcenter Roskilde, 18. april
Department of Engineering at Aarhus University, Denmark, has an open position in the Civil and Architectural Engineering Section for an...
Science and Technology, Århus
Jobcenter Århus, 12. april