8 job matcher din søgning
Carlsberg Breweries A/S, København
Carlsberg A/S has one opening for a two-year postdoctoral fellow position to work with abiotic stress in the Raw materials Group at the Carlsberg Research Laboratory (CRL).
The successful candidate will join a dynamic and international research environment and contribute to projects combining basic and applied aspects of plant biology research. You will be part of a world leading global company that provides an experienced international team and excellent research facilities. Our research group applies a range of technologies and advanced approaches in developing the future elite barley.
Indrykket 23. marts
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist in the development of, and to conduct established bioassays in support of plant health and plant protection products based on biologicals and synthetic chemistries, targeted for crop and non-crop uses.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Maintain a safe working environment by adhering to FMC company policies and procedures.
- Working with other team members, establish testing schedules and manage logistics necessary for the conduct of bioassays against major plant diseases, nematodes, weeds and insects.
- Working closely with Laboratory Manager, design, conduct and accurately record the results of routine bioassays, enter data into computer systems and perform routine statistical analyses.
Indrykket 20. marts
The primary responsibility of this position is to support activities of the Applied Biology Laboratory, as well as to conduct established bioassays in support of plant health and plant protection products based on biologicals and synthetic chemistries, targeted for crop and non-crop uses.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Working safely with other team members, establish plant and weed production schedules to meet testing needs and ensure communication on production status
- Maintain and acquire all needed seed (crop and weed), soil, fertilizer and other supplies. Ensure any phytosantitation certificates are in place and maintained
- Produce all needed plant material to timing and quality needs, utilizing best techniques in fertilization, soil amendments, lighting and other environmental conditions
Indrykket 7. marts
Interesserer du dig for IT & service?
Jobcenter Slagelse, 29. marts
The Soil Fertility Group, Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen has a vacant...
Institut for Plante- og Miljøvidenskab, Frederiksberg
Jobcenter Frederiksberg, 17. marts
Postdoc within Entomology and Biological Control Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen Department of
Københavns Universitet, Det Natur- og Biovidenskabelige Fakultet, København
Jobsincopenhagen, 16. marts
Soils and agriculture are key components in global greenhouse gas balances, influencing climate change.
Københavns Universitet, Frederiksberg
Jobcenter Frederiksberg, 10. marts
The Department of Environmental Science at Aarhus University, Roskilde, Denmark invites applications for a position as full professor in...
Science and Technology, Roskilde
Jobcenter Roskilde, 10. marts