56 job matcher din søgning
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
We are looking for a dedicated PLM Systems Specialist to join the Systems- and Documentation department. The department is part of Offshore Operations Technology and Standards, which is responsible for enabling and supporting production of offshore wind turbine blades and nacelles.
What are my responsibilities?
- Advanced key-user for e.g. Teamcenter, SAP, Tech Pub Studio, Prisma, Trados, Microsoft Workspace or other applications utilized by the organization. The position is targeted to support Tecnomatix plant simulation and machine interface/data collection (production equipment) initiatives. However, if your competences are within the other systems mentioned, your application is just as well appreciated.
- Back-office support for key-users/users within the organization.
- Prepare user guides and training materials.
We are seeking business continuity and crisis management advisors who can help our clients prepare for and respond to crises such as supply chain breakdowns, adverse weather, compliance breaches, complex system failures and/or brand attacks.
As a Senior Manager/Director your role will be to offer professional expertise within business continuity and crisis management and you will assist clients in preparing for and responding to crises. This includes:
- Advising clients on how to build and recurrently test their crisis readiness.
- Performing advisory in relation to ISO 22301.
- Designing and performing ongoing readiness assessments.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you have a drive and desire to turn your ideas into actual products, and would you like to be at the forefront of product development in Grundfos?
You will form part of the Electronics Laboratory team where you will report to E-Lab Manager Flemming Baltzersen. Here, you will contribute to developing and testing future solutions and HW prototypes. This involves:
- Practical development of HW prototype mock-ups, HW test and verification, SW test tasks, component test, etc.
- Practical development of small product series.
- Electronics testing, trace, debugging, trouble-shooting and reporting.
- Testing in controlled environments, teststands and live environments to test the environmental influences and effect on the electronic design.
Tetra Pak Inventing A/S, Hjørring
Are you passionate for sustainability? Do you feel the importance of taking care of the food and beverage resources of the world? Would you like to have a say and impact on the world’s food supply? Do you want to make a difference?
As a Production Engineer, you will be part of a team of 5 technicians and will report to the Maintenance Manager. In this role You will be responsible for efficient and effective running of the production process in the factory. Perform the analysis of the losses in the process and propose actions derived from analysis to improve equipment efficiency. You will be responsible for driving improvement projects and direct the team in the execution.
Fritz Schur Energy, Glostrup
Based in our office in Glostrup you will be part of a team of experienced and professional colleagues developing hydraulic solutions for wind turbines. You will contribute to the development of components and systems that can maintain and grow our position as supplier of total systems. Your primary tasks will be dimensioning of systems, simulations, analysis of operating data from turbines as well as maintaining a system oriented mindset throughout all project stages from prototype and 0-series to serial production and maintenance.
You hold a Master of Engineering within Engineering Design and Applied Mechanics, Electro-Mechanical System Design or similar with relevant work experience. You are technologically curious, appreciate being challenged on your solutions and thrive in a busy environment.
Odeon A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
ODEON A/S is currently looking for an engineer/software developer to contribute to the continuous development of the Odeon software.
- Software development, contribute future ideas and code to the ODEON software
- Software validation
- MSc. in acoustics or MSc. in software engineering
- Skills in programming in an object-oriented programming language (Delphi, C#, C++, Python ...)
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to boost the use of robotics throughout the entire LEGO® production environment?
You will become part of our Equipment Technology Development team of 12, where you will join 2 other robotics specialists to drive the implementation of robotics and automation technology throughout our equipment platform. You will participate in global, cross-functional projects, developing and improving e.g. decoration, assembly and special molding equipment for producing our famous LEGO bricks. More specifically, you will:
- Design, programme and complete simulations and tests of automation solutions
- Visit suppliers to verify the solutions that we outsource
- Collaborate closely with project managers, platform owners and other project participants from Manufacturing and Innovation to align equipment solutions
©2018 The LEGO Group
The Department of Physics is looking for an Electro Engineer for the Plasma Physics and Fusion Energy section to develop and maintain plasma physics experiments at DTU.
Thermonuclear fusion has the potential to become the dominant clean energy source of the future. At present, the most successful device in confining plasmas with densities and temperatures required for thermonuclear fusion is the tokamak.
The experimental work in the section of Plasma Physics and Fusion Energy of DTU Physics deals with detection of microwaves from tokamak plasmas. We are currently expanding our experimental facilities at the university campus and we are looking for a highly motivated engineer to join our team.
Nu har du muligheden for at blive en del af PwC’s voksende Deals-team i en stilling med primært fokus på udarbejdelse skræddersyede finansielle modeller i Excel. Vi oplever markant vækst i rådgivningsforretningen, og vi ønsker derfor at styrke vores team med en ny dygtig og ambitiøs kollega.
Vi leder efter en kandidat med 2-5 års erfaring til en stilling som enten Senior Consultant eller Manager i Deals. Vi forventer at du har afsluttet en økonomisk kandidatuddannelse som eksempelvis cand.merc., cand.polit. eller cand.oecon. og har et udpræget flair for Excel og lignende værktøjer. Derudover forventer vi at du brænder for finansielle udfordringer og ønsker at tage del i vores fremadrettede succes.
IMC Business Consulting A/S søger for Fomaco A/S i Køge
Vil du arbejde med udvikling og produktoptimering af maskiner til levnedsmiddelbranchen? Så har du nu muligheden for at blive en del af en virksomhed i rivende vækst. Fomaco A/S i Køge søger en maskiningeniør til udviklingsafdelingen, der kan biddrage med kreativitet og innovative løsninger.
Du bliver en del af en kompetent udviklingsafdeling bestående af 6 udviklingsingeniører samt en PTA-medarbejder. Du vil få mulighed for at arbejde med forskelligartede arbejdsopgaver, der spænder fra løbende produktforbedring og nyudvikling til decideret forskning.
Du vil i stillingen særligt beskæftige dig med mekanisk konstruktion af de nuværende og kommende generationer af injektorer, filtre og lagemiksere. Det forventes yderligere, at du kan biddrage med applikationsindsigt, samt at du kan medvirke til at forbedre og videreudvikle samspillet mellem de mekaniske og styringsmæssige dele af procesudstyret.
We are seeking a highly talented PhD candidate in the field of Quantum Sensing based on color centers in diamonds..
We are an international research team of more than 30 students and staff with diverse backgrounds. We have a dynamic research environment with close and daily interaction among all members, and strong collaborations with many academic and industrial partners.
In this project, we will utilize nitrogen-vacancy centers in diamonds for sensing magnetic fields with unprecedented sensitivity and extreme spatial resolution at room temperature. .
Terma A/S, Lyngby and Lystrup
Are you passionate about the research field of radar processing? Would you like to drive the future within radar technologies? And are you motivated by developing complex radar systems? Then we have the right Industrial PhD for you!
The project is a 3-year collaboration between Terma, Aalborg University and DTU Space.
It will involve PhD students from the two Universities mentioned as well as our new Terma Industrial PhD student. You will be working closely together with support from both Terma and University supervisors.
You will support all the phases of the project, and be involved in both the research activities and the hardware build and trials. The role consists of a broad range of topics and a large amount of supervision and support will be provided wherever necessary.
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Do you understand analogue circuits and are interested in very advanced low power design?
Joining our analogue IC team, you get to work with and learn from specialists in IC design, audio processing, radio systems and 3D integration. So, grab this opportunity to work with great colleagues to define, design, implement and verify the GN programmable DSP platform with 2.4GHz wireless communication capabilities.
Becoming a part of the analogue team, you will be creating extremely low power solutions for our hearing aids. In this role you will:
- Design Ultra-Low-Power analog-mixed circuits (DC-DC converters, battery management, data converters, frequency synthesis, radio front-ends, analog enablers for ULP digital cores)
- Make specification for ICs with system architects
- Work on analogue-mixed simulation on circuit and system level (Spectre-Incisive)
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
A great opportunity for an experienced Technical Lead for Power Systems to join a highly specialised and dedicated engineering team developing electrical models, power system analysis studies and generic plant design for integration of renewable hybrid power plants in the power grid. As a Power System Engineer in the team you will be responsible for:
- Lead the technical part of developing projects in close cooperation with project and line managers
- Provide technical solutions and ensure performance and quality of electrical simulation models
- Scoping, specifying and delegating tasks to reach department and project objectives
- Estimation, planning and execution of tasks in close cooperation with local and remote teams
If you are motivated by the challenges above, proactive, structured and excellent in collaboration and communication then you are the right candidate for the job.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Mita-Teknik
With experience of selling complex technical solutions to global customers
As Key Account Manager, you will have the responsibility for developing and expanding the relationship with global customers in order to ensure that Mita-Teknik is considered as their preferred supplier with the ability to propose solutions that meet their objectives.
With direct report to the VP Sales, you will be part of the Sales Department and you will interact closely with internal departments and specialists in order to provide the best solutions for the customers.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Obtain a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Establish trust based relationships with a portfolio of major customers leading to future projects
- Ensure that the correct products and services are delivered in a timely manner
Tetra Pak Danmark A/S, Højbjerg
Tetra Pak Danmark A/S, based in Århus, supplies and installs processing equipment and provides after sales service to producers of food products in our five main categories – Dairy, Cheese, Prepared Food, Ice Cream and Beverage. The team is expanding therefore we are seeking for an experienced and self-driven Process Automation Engineer to join our professional team as soon as possible.
We would like to complete this team with an Automation Professional who would be responsible for developing software solutions for the Process Engineering Team. He/she will be an active member of automation projects from order to customer take over, contributing by doing hands on work – software coding, PLC programming, HW design, FAT testing - during the project where it is required. There will be a strong cooperation with the process engineers, electrical engineers and also subcontractors.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Højbjerg
Do you get energized by making customers happy – solving technical issues fast and forever?
As a Top Issue Driver at Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, you will become part of an international leading company, where you will have a dynamic working day in close collaboration with your team and colleagues. You will be working closely with ad hoc technical teams in the entire Ice Cream organisation and network with the rest of Tetra Pak in solving top issues in a systematic and customer focused way.
As Top Issue Driver, your main responsibilities will be:
- Drive cross functional teams using Tetra Pak’s Problem Solving Methodology
- Being the dedicated problem solver in the organisation
- Motivating the teams through Coaching and appropriate feedback
Would you like to play an important role in the further growth and development of Alfa Laval Nakskov A/S?
In the role of Mechanical Development Engineer, you will work with colleagues from different parts of the organisation.
- Responsibility for mechanical design and technical documentation for project development with consideration of costs and design for manufacturability aspects
- Responsible for continuous development and maintenance of existing products including documentation
- Create and follow up on the budget for development projects, including the estimated cost of the final product in close corporation with your team and the R&D Manager.
GML-HR A/S recruiting on behalf of LEGO Group in Billund
Would you like to boost the use of robotics throughout the entire LEGO® production environment? Then join our global community to build valuable relationships and excellent automation solutions.
You will become part of our Equipment Technology Development team of 12, where you will join 2 other robotics specialists to drive the implementation of robotics and automation technology throughout our equipment platform.
You will participate in global, cross-functional projects, developing and improving e.g. decoration, assembly and special molding equipment for producing our famous LEGO bricks. More specifically, you will:
- Design, programme and complete simulations and tests of automation solutions
- Visit suppliers to verify the solutions that we outsource
Accelerate your career by joining the Engineering Department at CERN. Contribute your expertise by coordinating activities in designated areas of the world's largest particle accelerator complex and its experimental facilities. CERN, take part!
As Systems Engineer, you will:
- Participate in projects from their definition to design, construction, integration and installation of complex mechanical, electro-mechanical or mechatronics system (Experimental Area Consolidation and High Luminosity LHC).
- Prepare engineering specifications and conceptual designs ensuring they satisfy the physics needs and requirements of the project, through communicating with and understanding input from physicists and other engineers.