3 job matcher din søgning
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Lindø
Would you like the opportunity to be part of an international organization, and take on a role where you can apply your logistics experience and expertise? Are you able to create good relations and do you see the connection between collaboration and results?
As a Logistics Specialist you will work with many different stakeholders throughout the organisation, and your key tools will be Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Office and Outlook. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Defining logistics processes (i.e. warehousing, transportation, packaging and handling)
- Organise materials for the production
- Project management
Indrykket 17. marts
We are looking for an experienced Logistics professional able to take responsibility for ensuring that we call materials and consumables from our suppliers in order to have them available for the production line according to schedule in the right quantity and quality respectively.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Maintain high safety standards and work with the HSE department to report incidents and manage risks out of the process.
- Establish relationships with suppliers.
- Analyse MRP in relation to requirements of the commodity including lead-time, order size and lastly securing supplier is delivering in relation to the latest Technical Purchasing Specification (TPS).
Indrykket 16. marts
Do you have the prior experience working with Logistics and Purchasing? And do you strive in an international environment? MHI Vestas Offshore Wind A/S is a fast-paced and rapidly growing international company, and we are looking for a candidate to take on the role as Logistic Planner in our Logistic department in Lindø.
As the Logistic Planner you will take part in the overall production planning and the ongoing identification of stock availability. Hence, you will work closely together with the Warehouse- and Production department. Also, you will support IT users with reports of critical parts and conduct KPI reports for our IT department. Your main tasks in the Logistics department will be to support with various projects and other relevant planning.
Indrykket 16. marts