956 job matcher din søgning
SimCorp A/S, Copenhagen, London, Paris, Frankfurt or Brussels
Are you passionate about delivering and executing world class HR support through a global team of HR professionals? Are you driven by global alignment of HR projects, systems, processes and agendas?
Reporting directly to the CHRO, we are looking for someone with strong experience from an international HR operations role to be overall driver for implementing of a new global HR Operations Center in SimCorp. This includes identifying tasks and priorities for the team as well as building a strong team.
- Drive and implement the strategic HR priorities and plans for HR Operations globally. This is done in close contact with the HR BPs and Communities of Expertise
- Be the key driver for HR process optimization, improvements and alignment globally in close connection with HR BPs and Communities of Expertise
- Take a strong role in implementation of a new HRIS globally
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. As we aspire to secure sustainable growth of our businesses, we need to re-think the way we engage with our customers and partners. Digitisation and IT are taking centre stage in enabling this engagement. Join us in Transport and Logistics IT as we re-think what technology can do to drive growth.
If you are passionate about working in an entrepreneurial and ever-changing environment, developing new products that engage and provide an enhanced customer experience – keep reading.
Reporting to the Head of the Agile Transformation, you will serve as a Scrum Master for one or more teams within Transport & Logistics. The Scrum Master role involves understanding the agile processes, partnering with Product Owner/Client Leadership teams, and working with project teams to deliver on-time and on budget.
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding, Hamburg or London
Engineering is the technical knowledge centre within Business Area Wind, setting the standards and guidelines, as well as providing technical resource throughout the project lifecycle from early feasibility and concept selection through to operational support.
Sitting within the Electrical Project Engineering department, you will be part of an international team working on development, delivery and technology projects across various European locations. You will be free to choose a home office of Kolding, Hamburg or London. However, the role will require frequent travel within Europe.
Your main responsibilities will be to use provide expertise into the business through the co-ordination of conceptual design, procurement and construction strategy for the offshore platform product line and assure its roll out across the project portfolio.
Vattenfall A/S, Hamburg
We are looking for an HV Subsea Cable Project Engineer to work within our Business Area Wind, Offshore, Engineering.
Sitting within the Electrical Project Engineering department, the HV Subsea Cable Project Engineer will bring expertise in cable systems and accessories to a range of asset and technology projects located across numerous European locations. You will have base in Hamburg, with frequent travel within Europe required.
The role requires a pro-active and innovative approach to the process of cable system design, procurement, manufacture and quality management to contribute to Vattenfall’s goal to drive technology innovation for current and existing projects at an acceptable risk profile.
Xellia Pharmaceuticals ApS, København
Manufacturing QA-API (MQA- API), som overvejende frigiver API-produkter fra Xellias egen produktion af antibiotika, er ansvarlig for frigivelse og stabilitet af vores API, herunder håndtering af relaterede changes og afvigelser. Til denne afdeling søger vi nu en specialist til et 1-årigt vikariat.
Som specialist i MQA-API vil dine primære opgaver være:
- Frigivelse af mellemprodukter og råvarer
- Fungere som sparringspartner for produktionen
- Godkendelse af Master Production & Control Records
Xellia tilbyder en spændende og udfordrende stilling i en international koncern i udvikling. Du kommer til at arbejde i et internationalt miljø tæt sammen med andre gode kolleger med et højt fagligt niveau.
ONLY & SONS, Herning
ONLY & SONS er branchens hurtigst voksende brand, og vi søger derfor endnu en ambitiøs Designer der kan fremvise en stærk resultatliste.
Som Designer bliver dit ansvar at researche, udvikle og udarbejde styles efter rammeplaner i samarbejde med vores andre kategorier. Du skal være garant for, der er en rød tråd i ONLY & SONS’ produkter på tværs af kollektionerne. Du får hovedansvaret for, at vores kollektioner altid er spot on på trends, shapes, farver og kvaliteter og vi forventer, at du konstant arbejder på at holde dig opdateret og udvikler dig selv som Designer.
Mere konkret vil dine arbejdsopgaver indebære:
- Produktudvikle og igangsætte styles med fokus på ONLY & SONS’ målgruppe indenfor jersey & sweat
- Bidrage med fastsættelse af sæsonens trends, lave farvekort, moodboards og udvikle kvaliteter og style sheets i tæt sparring med designteamet.
Are you a skilled UX Specialist and are you passionate about getting everyone to focus on the user? If you can answer yes to most of the following questions, we might have a very interesting job opportunity for you.
Do you have a solid understanding of user experience design principles? Can you create understanding and empathy around user needs, workflows and motivations? Are you capable of addressing complex design problems and provide sound design solutions?
Roles & Responsibilities in details
- Create innovative, user-centered designs through consideration of market research, business requirements, customer feedback, and usability study findings
- Design the information architecture, interface, and interaction flows for the web
- Present designs with the help of wireframes and detailed visual mockups
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Falck Safety Services is looking for a talented Commercial Analyst with a commercial mindset and a sound analytical toolbox to join our Headquarter team in Copenhagen.
As our Commercial Analyst, you will be supporting our commercial teams across the globe with insights on pricing, market trends, revenue analysis and more. The Commercial Analyst will be a part of our dedicated Commercial HQ team based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
More precisely you will:
- Support Sales/Commercial Organisation with in-depth analysis (e.g. revenue per client, growth levers, trends, pricing, market comparisons etc.)
- Support development of pricing strategy – identifying priority areas and opportunities to improve pricing
Værdsætter du materialer i højeste kvalitet og ekstraordinær service? Har du passion, for det du laver og besidder en altoverskyggende ”Can-do attitude”? Drømmer du om at blive en del af et af verdens mest elskede smykkebrand?
Vi søger en passioneret kollega med ovenstående kvaliteter til vores fantastiske butik i Københavns Lufthavn. Du kommer til at indgå i et team bestående af cirka 13 personer, som alle gør deres bedste for at give kunderne en enestående oplevelse og service. Vores nye kollega bliver ansat som timelønnet og antal timer om ugen, vil afhænge af travlheden i butikken.
Det er vigtigt for samarbejdet i teamet, at du er pligtopfyldende, ansvarsfuld samt overholder dine aftaler. Selvom rollen som teamplayer har stor betydning for det daglige arbejde i butikken, er det også essentielt for stillingen, at du forstår at træffe selvstændige beslutninger, er performancedrevet samt kan tage initiativ på egen hånd.
Cognizant Technology Ltd., Vilnius, Lithuania
We are looking for a Danish speaking Team Leader in Property and Casualty Claims Team in Vilnius, who will lead new, enthusiastic and motivated team and will be responsible for providing highest level quality and collaboration with our new client. If you are open to new opportunities, have good communication and problem solving skills, have worked in Insurance field 2+ years and have team management experience, we will be looking forward for Your letter today!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading a team of and helping them to grow and improve more in their career.
- Updating documentation and adhering to statutory audits of all processes as requested by client.
- Working closely with client and team members to improve and develop processes and operations as well as request for additional trainings in case of process updates or errors.
Nespresso Danmark, Copenhagen
Nespresso Nordic Technical and Quality Management (TQM) in Copenhagen, Denmark is searching for a new colleague. To strengthen our team we offer an interesting position in a very dynamic business environment. We are looking for a communicative, business-oriented, professional After Sales Coordinator, B2B.
In this role, you are accountable for providing support to the Nordic markets in the area of Technical Management to achieve our business goal: To ensure our key competitive advantages through input to continuous improvement and best service with a main focus on After Sales Service for Out of Home (OOH) in the region. Your initiative, focus on customer service, and innovative thinking will contribute to the success of Nespresso.
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
You will become part of JYSK’s Danish IT Department, which consists of 50+ colleagues, whom are all ambitious and highly skilled. You will work with the further development of JYSK’s high-load cross channel e-commerce platform, which is used in 20 countries. Projects like Unified Commerce requires advanced CMS development and the use of modern frontend technologies. You will be met with a dynamical working environment, where advanced technological solutions and continued development happens every day.
You Meet possibilities and…
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development has a high priority
- A job with a rich possibilities to influence the demanding technical solutions
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation and sparring with skilled colleagues at several levels in the organization
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
Located at our Headquarters in Hellerup (DK), you will mainly participate in the development of our existing Financial Risk framework, over time you will drive the risk framework committee and analyse the impact to the Financial Risks area of regulatory changes etc.
You will also be a part of solving daily risk management issues especially related to credit and market risk, as well as participate in on-going risk related projects. You will be working closely with a team of specialists, responsible for controlling and analysing the Groups market, credit, client, model, valuation and trading algo risks.
As a person you are curious and in possession of a high degree of integrity. You are methodical and detail oriented taking pride in delivering high quality work in everything you set yourself to.
Terma A/S, Lystrup or Herlev
As Director, Naval and Mission Systems you will be responsible for projects within Naval and Mission Systems area. You will be heading a team of experienced Project Managers and have the responsibility for all projects throughout the project lifecycle. Your project portfolio will be across several application areas within Surveillance and Mission Systems and may be both SW and HW oriented projects.
As Director, Naval and Mission Systems:
- you will be responsible for parts of the project portfolio and when needed you will step in, walk the talk and act as a playing coach
- you will be a key person in setting the direction for the future of the Surveillance and Mission Systems project management discipline, as you will be working across segments within our organization
- a part of your job will be to support and guide Project Managers globally in the future
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you passionate about improving lives of millions of people by developing treatments for skin diseases?
As an R&D Senior Formulation Scientist you will work closely with your colleagues on interdisciplinary projects within the LEO organisation both in Denmark and globally. Along with your colleagues, you will ensure scientific support on formulation, process related issues, and maintain CMC documentation for our marketed products.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Project management and task lead responsibilities for LEO projects and assets
- Manage collaboration with colleagues outside the department
- Write, update and approve documentation for registration in connection with projects, questions from authorities, renewals and applications for variations within quality (formulation and process)
Bureau Veritas, Copenhagen
Are you a Marine Engineer with commercial skills? Want to play your part in the growth of a true global leader?
If you have a proven track record from maritime industry and sales experience from B2B environment, this is your chance to step up. You will be a part of a team of passionate colleagues and a company, which is well known for delivering quality and good services. The vacant position is based in our office in Copenhagen however, it is expected that you will develop our business in the Nordic countries.
- Retain, grow and gain our business on customer level
- Create and maintain business relationships with Bureau Veritas’ Key Accounts by regular visits
- Attend business meetings and assist with sales/after sales tasks
The National Food Institute (DTU Food) offers two PhD positions within the field of microbiology and ecology of the intestine.
You will be part of the Research group for Microbes, Health and Allergy at DTU Food. We offer an ambitious, dynamic and sociable research environment with lots of exiting challenges and opportunities. Both PhD positions are affiliated to the CAMiT collaboration (Center for Advanced Microbiome Theraputics) recently funded by the Challenge Programme under the Novo Nordic Foundation.
The overall aim of the CAMiT is to develop and test engineered gut bacteria and phages, which will offer superior medical benefits compared to traditional drugs and treatment strategies.
Sabroe Selection recruiting on behalf of FLSmidth A/S in Valby
Are you ready for a new challenge using your skills in an international business within the Cement & Minerals industry?
Your prime objective will be to be part of the External and Internal reporting to Group Executive Management and OMX Nordic. You will get responsibility for the entities of a designated region where you have to ensure that the entities are reporting according to FLSmidth guidelines and IFRS. In detail, you will:
- Act as sparring partner for the country CFO’s, finance people in our group companies
- Travel to our entities to train and support the local finance department and gather project and business knowledge
- Participate in the monthly and quarterly reporting (actual, estimate and budget) to Group Executive Management
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Your primary role will be to support the maintaining and developing of our BTB customers portfolio in Scandinavia. You will work with special projects within the area of BTC as well. Through the implementation process and during ongoing operation, you will be responsible for communication, meetings, materials, presentations, financial statements etc., to insure that our customers are provided with the best possible service and management.
You will liaise between customers and various internal teams to ensure successful delivery of our services and safeguard high satisfaction. In addition to the responsibility of providing account management, your tasks will include:
- Preparation and execution of sales meetings and follow-up with customers
- Responsibility for commercial initiatives towards potential and existing customers
- Project Management on tenders, incl. writing proposals
SDC A/S, Ballerup
Har du lyst til at blive udfordret på dine evner og omsætte problemstillinger til konkrete løsninger, hvor forventningen er, at du tager ansvar for dine egne opgaver?
Vi søger en selvstændig og arbejdsom studerende, hvis primære ansvar vil være:
- Databehandling, udarbejdelse af statistikker og ledelsesrapportering
- Indsamling af information og udarbejdelse af præsentationer
- Dokumentation af processer og udarbejdelse af vejledninger
Vi tilbyder en stilling, hvor du har mulighed for at kombinere din teoretiske forståelse med praktisk erfaring. Du får mulighed for at arbejde i en virksomhed, hvor du kan gøre en forskel. Arbejdstiden vil være ca. 15-20 timer om ugen fordelt på 2-3 dage. Der vil være mulighed for fleksibilitet i forbindelse med dine eksamensperioder, og i ferieperioder vil der være mulighed for at arbejde lidt mere.