112 job matcher din søgning
Freetrailer Danmark ApS, Søborg
We need another talented .NET Back-End Developer to support the development of a new series of projects on the latest technologies, that will enable Freetrailer to scale internationally.
You will work closely with the application development and business teams in an energetic and agile environment, and will be involved in the day to day development and design of the applications underlying our trailer operations planning and execution.
Freetrailer can offer an exciting and attractive career in a small, but ambitious and dedicated environment, with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development, working with highly skilled and very motivated technical people.
Must have experience with the following:
- General understanding of data modeling and architecture
- Entity Framework
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Søborg
Are you seasoned in salary and personnel matters, guiding and advising and HR processes, and are you looking for a demanding and developing job in a world leading corporation?
We are looking for you with the ability and desire to deliver second to none HR service to everyone in the organization. You guide, support and service your internal customers in all employments law matters, collective and local agreements, work environment and compensation & benefits.
You play a pivotal role in the optimization of local HR processes, and you contribute with communication on your professional areas in order to promote a working culture where processes are followed to ensure high quality.
Further, you take part in HR and business projects and handle various administrative tasks. You will be the Process Owner (Super User) for compensation & benefits.
Som brand- og produktkonsulent for Meyers i Coop er det din opgave at fastholde Meyers gastronomiske profil og niveau og at præsentere og kommunikere Meyers varesortiment overfor Coops butikker, så det inspirerer og overrasker kunderne hver gang de handler i Coop.
Du er ansvarlig for at implementere Meyers ”brand in shop” på brød og for at sikre højest mulig synlighed af Meyers produkter i Coops butikker. Du arbejder tæt sammen med butikkerne og du udbreder ”best practice” så der skabes maksimal værdi for alle parter.
Du leverer ideer til salgsaktiviteter, demoer, events med mere og gennemfører dem i samarbejde med den enkelte butik. Du er Meyers ambassadør i Coops butikker.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
DuPont Nutrition & Health helps feed the world. Providing enough healthy food for people everywhere is a challenge. The mission of our Nutrition & Health business is to provide solutions that increase food production while lowering costs, and promote good health by lessening lifestyle diseases.
Combining our knowledge and expertise with a broad portfolio of products, services, and solutions, we deliver unparalleled food and nutrition science to customers around the world.
- Assist the Global Business Unit leadership with various assignments related to strategy, business development, commercial excellence and management reporting
- This would include support for the Annual Strategy Process, Integrated Business Planning process, Financial reporting, Pricing and Opportunity Management, as well as ad hoc Strategic projects and Data Analysis.
Danfoss A/S, Odense
Could you see yourself motivating and leading a broad variety of professionals within production, procurement, logistics and quality? Do you have a can-do mindset and a pro-active attitude towards new challenges?
As the leader of a supply chain consisting of approximately 25 employees, one of your key areas will be fostering an environment that promotes employee engagement, increased customer satisfaction and a high-performance culture.
Among your main responsibilities you will find:
- Managerial responsibility of professionals in the production, strategic and operational procurement, logistics and the buildings for key KPI and financials.
- Managing continuous improvement in production, logistics, purchasing, QEHS and workforce planning.
- Driving continuous improvement by implementing and delivering continues cost down utilizing LEAN manufacturing and best practices in strategic procurement.
DTU Compute invites talented candidates who have obtained remarkable results during their M.Sc. studies and who have demonstrated promise and potential in their field of study, to apply for PhD scholarships.
You can apply for fully funded or partially funded scholarships from DTU Compute. For partially funded DTU Compute scholarships, documentation for the remaining funding must be provided with the application. The purpose of the co-funded scholarships is to increase the total volume of scholarships and to promote innovation in collaboration with external parties.
Our department is an internationally unique academic environment spanning the science disciplines mathematics, statistics and computer science.
Louis Nielsen, Aalborg
You will work closely together with our Recruitment Manager in Denmark identifying the future optometry and audiology talent for our Louis Nielsen stores. You will play a vital role in supporting the business identifying and securing outstanding talent whilst supporting in the delivery of our direct sourcing and recruitment strategy.
As Specsavers/Louis Nielsen continues to provide top talent to the organization, this position will play a vital role in maintaining a pipeline of engaged candidates to support the growth strategy of our stores in Denmark for recruitment of optometrists, store partners and audiologists.
Specsavers offers you
- A challenging position with excellent opportunities for both professional and personal development.
- You will be working with our Danish team and operation and be a part of our Northern European team where you will be able to learn more and share best practice.
A position as data manager within the Integrative Systems Biology area lead by Professor Søren Brunak is to be filled as soon as possible. The position is time limited until January 31, 2019.
The position will require the candidate to lead, facilitate and coordinate data acquisition and data management procedures for both the IMI funded DIRECT and the ‘Danish Next Generation Sequencing and Bioinformatics Platform for Precision Medicine’ projects.
The appointed candidate will also be acting as a management interface between the group’s scientists and DTU’s High Performance Computing team, Computerome. Therefore, experience with systems administration, secure private cloud environments, MySQL, and programming (eg R, Perl, Python) is desirable. Experience with eCRFs and data handling is also desirable.
Oticon, Smørum or Nice
We are looking for a senior director to lead the software development area in Oticon Medical and being part of the R&D leadership with reference to VP, R&D.
At Oticon Medical, we develop Bone Anchored Hearing Systems (BAHS) and Cochlear Implants (CI). You will be in charge of a large and fast growing team of very skilled and motivated engineers as well as managers across sites in Denmark and France. The team, which is responsible for developing fitting solutions and eSW for hearing implants, has been through a very progressive growth and development over the last years.
- Overall leadership for the software area in Oticon Medical
- Continue the development of the SW team and expand it further both in size and the way we work
- Drive and coordinate the R&D activities within eSW and fitting software, apps, etc.
We may have the right job for you, if you
- Are interested in working within the pharmaceutical industry with a focus on global brand management
- Are genuinely motivated by improving the lives of people suffering from allergy
- Have analytical competencies combined with the creativity needed to identify and leverage market opportunities
As a student in Global Brand Management you will be part of a dynamic team that is dedicated to delivering challenging and innovative international projects. You will be:
- Contributing to the future launch (2019) of a new AIT tablet
- Developing communication resources for patients
- Supporting internal communication
G4S Denmark is looking for a Network Engineer that will work in global and local G4S IT infrastructure.
The position will be based in G4S Denmark and will be a member of the G4S Global IT network group. The engineer will primarily focus on day-to-day maintenance, support and assisting in the planning, design and implementation of network solutions. It includes performing 3rd level support, root cause analysis, interface with various vendors and making recommendations on global best practices across Europe, UK&I and Africa.
- Participate in a 24/7 NOC
- Fluent in Danish & English (Written & Spoken)
- Experienced in VmWare infrastructure
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have what it takes to work in a challenging and dynamic environment? Do you have HSE experience? Then consider joining Maersk Drilling as an HSE Administrator supporting our North Sea Operations.
The HSE Administrator supports the Rig Managers of multiple rigs in delivering a safe operation in compliance with Maersk Drilling requirements, local and international legislation, and industry standards.
You will be a part of our onshore rig teams of skilled professionals.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Create good contact and ensure compliance with local industry, client and authority representatives to ensure alignment of HSE objectives
- Identify potential and actual areas of improvement and assist in setting and formulating goals and tools to their achievement
- Deliver and promote new and existing HSE training and campaigns provided by HQ
JKS recruiting on behalf of AltaPay in Søborg
AltaPay is growing fast and we are therefore looking for a high-performing Sales Executive to join our team based in Soeborg, Copenhagen.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Sales Executive, who is interested in working for an exciting fast-growing Payments Business with solution selling to enterprise/large accounts. You will be responsible for the development and execution of the sales strategy, against a deliverable revenue target.
This is a full life cycle enterprise sales opportunity selling a retail omnichannel solution (eCommerce, Payment terminals and Acquiring) to a diverse range of businesses, across the Nordic market.
You will be responsible for building up the Nordic Market, developing the go-to-market strategy in identified retail vertical primary.
For our Loyalty & Payment Services in Coop Digital, which is a part of Coop Denmark, we need an agile product owner.
Main role of the job is to serve the end-user, customer and stakeholders of the product and act as a bridge between customers and our minor enhancement and application maintenance team. As a product owner you need to understand the business domain or the feature/requirement in question and a good understand from a point of view of end-user. As a product owner you don’t need to understand the feature from the point of view of a developer.
The Agile Product Manager represents the “voice of the customer” by maintaining and prioritizing the backlog to ensure that the AM/ME team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers. You will work on the largest and most complex product in Coop Digital and drive significant innovation.
Udvikling Fyn P/S, Odense
Do you want to be a part of a growing, innovative environment and help promote Odense Robotics as a world-leading center for robotics? Are you a native/high-level English-speaking communication or marketing professional with a flair for writing engaging content? Do you have good administrative skills and an outgoing personality?
Odense Robotics is busy – which is why we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support our many marketing activities.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Updating and administrating Odense Robotics’ Job Bank and CV Database
- Producing engaging content for our newsletter and social media
- Preparing and executing Odense Robotics’ presence at career fairs and other events
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
As our new HR business partner, you will join our EMEA HR team reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, EMEA, Marianne Smedegaard. You will become a trusted advisor to the organization and coach, support, mentor and challenge managers to do excellent people management. In this role one of the key drives will be to deliver first class attraction and retention of key people.
Major responsibilities include:
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers to do excellent people management
- Be pro-active in organizational development
- Promote and facilitate leadership excellence and people performance and development
The British Embassy in Copenhagen, part of a world-wide network representing UK political, economic and consular interests overseas, is looking for a bright and innovative individual to bolster our work within communications and stakeholder engagement.
As part of the political team you will be a central part of our effort to strengthen the Embassy’s outreach to the Danish public and promote the close and long standing relationship between the UK and Denmark.
In more detail, main responsibilities will include:
- Assist in increasing the Embassy’s presence and impact on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin etc.).
- Develop, plan and execute Embassy events with a political or public diplomacy focus, for example around Folkemødet, ensuring maximum impact in terms of stakeholder engagement and promotion of the UK brand in Denmark.
Would you like to take on an influential role as Global Key Account Manager and embark on an incredible and challenging journey? Then this is your opportunity to be part of our highly skilled and ambitious team!
As Key Account Manager, you will be expected to develop close relations and a broad network in the customers headquarter and regional centers and to gain insight in the customers strategic agenda, understanding how this agenda can be furthered by FOSS' solutions.
You will gain insight in the customers installed base and plans for investments in analytical equipment, as well as promote FOSS' portfolio and uncover opportunities not included in the customer’s investment plans.
ABInbev, verdens største leverandør af øl, søger sælgere til deres nordiske team i Aarhus. Hvis du søger nye udfordringer og muligheder inden for salg – er chancen her!
- Opbygge relationer og finde salgsmuligheder hos dine kunder i dagligvarebranchen
- Generere leads og andre forretningsmuligheder for vores kunde
- Udføre salgsaktiviteter sammen med dine kunder
- Være ansvarlig for brandingaktiviteter gennem POS-materialer
- Sælge kampagner til dine kunder
Du bliver ansvarlig for et geografisk område, og da stillingen kræver, at du dagligt besøger dine kunder i området, får du en firmabil.
The person will be supporting the development of the Ormco business activities in Denmark. Exploring sales growth opportunities and sales development to our distribution partners as well as cultivating relationships. Develop leads from our distribution channels by creatively finding ways to penetrate the market and generate additional leads. Besides, as a Territory Manager, you are highly involved in training your peers and customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Visit assigned customers on a regular basis to promote products, relate new product information and receive feedback on the company’s products and services
- Meet monthly, quarterly, an annual sales quotas
- Visit potential customers to qualify them as sales prospects for the corporation