11 job matcher din søgning
Sabroe Selection recruiting on behalf of FLSmidth A/S in Valby
Can you take financial lead on international projects?
You will be responsible for the monthly controlling of a number of our international projects of various sizes. Your key objective is to ensure the validity of budgets and forecasts, and you will be an important sparring partner for the Project Managers. You are expected to explain the details of any budget deviations in revenue and contribution margin as well as net working capital.
In overview, your primary tasks will be to:
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and follow up on budgets and overall financial status of the projects
- Ensure correct and transparent financial project reporting to key stakeholders such as Regional Management, Group Finance, and Financial Business Partner
- Drive and follow up on initiatives for business process optimization
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
Do you have a talent for project management? We are looking for an experienced candidate from the Oil Industry, and preferably with a good track record from decommissioning projects.
The role will vary from project to project depending on the scope which Maersk Decom have agreed to deliver and the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for Maersk’s preparations for execution and execution services on a project level.
The role could include preparation for execution and execution of:
- Plug and abandonment activities.
- Flushing, cleaning and disconnect services.
- Removal of topside, substructures and/or subsea facilities.
- Preparation for onshore disposal and onshore disposal activities.
Basico P/S søger for National Oilwell Varco Denmark I/S i Brøndby
Stillingen er nyoprettet, og du vil som Business Controller komme tæt på forretningen og være med til at udvikle rollen. Du vil bl.a. være involveret i koncernrapportering samt udarbejdelse af analyser og ledelsesinformation til hovedkontoret i Houston, USA. Du vil samtidig bidrage til at udvikle processer og agere sparringspartner. Det er en unik mulighed i en dynamisk og innovativ virksomhed med internationale aktiviteter i UK, Brasilien, Norge og Danmark og med gode muligheder for personlig og faglig udvikling.
Ansvarsområder og arbejdsopgaver:
- Koncernrapportering, budgetproces samt månedlige forecast
- Udvikling og udarbejdelse af interne rapporter og analyser
- Review af datterselskabsrapportering.
SPX Flow Technology Danmark A/S, Søborg
Are you experienced in practical accounting and do you want to work in an international organisation?
In SPX Flow Technology, we are looking for a quality oriented, engaged and out-going AR and Project invoicing controller to join our offices in Soeborg on a permanent contract with 32 hours/week.
You will join a Finance team with passion and a lot of energy, in a fast paced environment and where deadlines, quality and ideas are taken seriously.
For the right person with the right engagement, there will be opportunities to learn and grow, or too make excellence in the position. Most important for us, is that you deliver in the role and that we thrive together.
As project controller, you will be in close contact with the Commercial Project Manager and work closely with various commercial interfaces inside the organization in Denmark as well as in other countries.
What are my responsibilities?
- You will be responsible for the project controlling activities for 2-4 projects, herein prepare monthly forecasts for the Danish scope
- You understand the financial impact on a consolidated project level and are able to explain deviations to management
- You have special focus on financial topics related to VAT, Export control, Goods Accompanying Invoices, Hedging, Internal Control System etc.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
TEMP TEAM A/S recruiting on behalf of client in Glostrup or Esbjerg
Take on the broad and challenging role of a controller in close cooperation with highly educated and competent colleagues in a company that makes a real difference to the environment.
You will be responsible for following up on the economy of a number of our current projects. The follow-up will take place in close cooperation with the company management, the project managers, the finance department and the other controllers. Your work will be an essential part of the success of the final project.
Your position will involve, but not be limited to:
- Supporting the project managers with economy control
- Preparing project economy reports
- Assessing projects in respect of turn-over, contribution margin, cash flow and currency flow.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Copenhagen
For our Engine Management Concept (EMC) department in Copenhagen, we are looking for a skilled Project Team Leader, whom will go first & lead the 2-Stroke Project Team, which currently consists of 3 Project Managers and a Project Controller. The Project Team Leader reports directly to the Head of EMC.
The Project Team Leader is responsible for but not limited to:
- Client Contact
- Supporting and leading the Project Team to success
- To execute the 2-Stroke EMC Contracts (LTSA) according to contract, budget & guidelines.
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
At AGC Biologics A/S, we work with the development of biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes and GMP manufacturing of biopharmaceutical proteins for both clinical testing and marketing. Since we are a contract manufacturing organization, a high level of service to our clients is in focus.
Project Management is looking for an experienced Project Manager or Senior Project Manager for our Copenhagen office. The Project Manager leads the orderly progression of projects from the proposal stage through project completion by interacting with the client, technical team and business development team.
As Project Manager/Senior Project Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Provide necessary program direction for planning, organizing, developing and integrating projects across multiple functional areas.
- Closely monitor/control project progression to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
AVEVA Denmark A/S, Aalborg
The AVEVA Group is the world’s leading engineer and software supplier for Oil and gas, Marine, Power industry, mining and paper industry. AVEVA is placed in more than 45 countries with more than 4500 employees.
We seek a Business Process minded Senior Project Manager to our Solution Delivery Team in Aalborg.
You will be involved in managing of customer projects including all phases from presales through implementation to final handover to the customer. Such as:
- Project control of the all implementation phases including
- Implementation and commissioning of AVEVA ERM at the customer
- Final Go Live of AVEVA ERM
- Handover to the AVEVA support team