Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
143 job matcher din søgning
As an Assistant Consultant you will be staffed alongside the full time consultants on client work to ensure a steep learning curve and you will be given the opportunity to influence your own career.
The job consists of around 20 hours a week, and is highly flexible which allows time to prioritise your studies. We offer the possibility of permanent employment afterwards. We expect you to have the following qualifications and competences:
- You are currently in the first year of your master’s degree
- You are among the best in your class
- You are currently studying business, finance, economics, engineering or similar subjects
Do you have excellent leadership skills as well as experience with strategic procurement, and are you looking for a job, where you have international responsibility and high impact?
Your role is to lead a team consisting of 35 dedicated project managers, business analysts and purchasing coordinators located in both Aarhus, Denmark, and Gdansk, Poland. Together, you take on a global responsibility for the purchasing processes throughout Arla and are responsible for maintaining relevant master data and documentation in our IT systems. As procurement director, you lead, coach and develop your team, as you help with and discuss everyday challenges and assign tasks. Furthermore, you:
- are responsible for developing and maintaining efficient day-to-day procurement processes and purchasing systems
- drive ongoing forecasts and follow up on procurement performance together with our finance department
MarkIT B2B ApS, Copenhagen
To further our global expansion and growth we are seeking a Customer Service Representative responsible for:
- providing outstanding customer service to Markit’s customers in Denmark and Sweden
- looking after our customer orders, inquiries and warranty cases
- communications with our partners and customers to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- have a truly international fast-growing company
- have inspirational and supportive colleagues from around 15 countries
- have the opportunities to learn, grow and develop inside the company.
INVISIO Communications A/S, Hvidovre
Would you like to be a part of a fast-growing company, with highly skilled employees that works with very advanced communication and hearing protection systems. Systems that enable professionals in noisy and mission critical environments to communicate and work effectively, while protecting their hearing? - then you may be our new highly skilled Supply Chain Planner.
We are looking for a motivated and competent Supply Chain Planner to take responsibility for forecasting-, production- and delivery planning.
In this job, you will gain influence on your work-day and on how things are done in general. Every day is different due to the rapid growth of the company where nothing is stationary. As INVISIO continues to grow and expand its activities, you will constantly be challenged and be able to grow professionally as well as personally.
INVERTO GmbH, Copenhagen
INVERTO, a subsidiary of The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), is growing its international business and therefore expanding its footprints into the Nordics. We will be opening a new office in Copenhagen in 2018 and are looking for Senior Consultants to join our team.
- Management of subprojects and responsibility for partial results toward the client
- Analysis of processes and organisational structures
- Development and implementation of strategies to increase efficiency along the supply chain
- Development of sourcing strategies.
INVERTO GmbH, Copenhagen
INVERTO, a subsidiary of The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), is growing its international business and therefore expanding its footprints into the Nordics. We will be opening a new office in Copenhagen in 2018 and are looking for Project Managers to join our team.
- Independent management of projects and subprojects
- Conduction of workshops and presentations
- Development and implementation of strategies
- Management of your own teams
- Responsibility for supporting clients
Mondelez International ApS, Brøndby
We are now looking for a driven Supply Chain specialist or engineer with considerable experience in Supply Chain and attention to detail. You´ll be working in a changing environment where the challenge is to plan and coordinate our displays in close cooperation with our suppliers. The job is perfect for anyone who wants to build a good knowledge in Supply Chain in a large international company. You will work as an expert in Country Fulfillment and be responsible for displays in cooperation with a dedicated planning team where everyone helps to achieve our ambitious goals.
- Responsible for the preparation of production plans
- Cooperation with production units in order to optimize productions
- Responsible for forecasting and purchasing of packaging materials to use in production
- Monitoring and proactivity towards production and sale, in relation to inventory stock levels to avoid out of stock situations
If you have a strong combination of personal drive, technical skills, manufacturing insight and commercial understanding, you have the opportunity for a unique, challenging and exciting job now.
You will be part of a team of global quality inspectors improving the quality of FLSmidth equipment and securing alignment with the product line strategies. As Global Quality Inspector you will be responsible for specific products enabling our suppliers to deliver best in class solutions in our industry. You ensure right specifications, optimal timing, and proper supervision for specific products in order to deliver on time, on budget and with top-class quality. In detail, it will be your job to:
- Ensure the right quality of complex casted, forged and welded products
- Practise NDT inspections of welding and castings
- Perform final inspection to reconcile outgoing shipments
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
As a Key Account Manager in FMC you will be reporting to the EMEA 3rd Party Business Developing Manager and be responsible for building a strong working relationship with Key Accounts by identifying needs, addressing issues, complaints, and lead solution development efforts by coordinating with all necessary stakeholders.
You will support the Global 3rd Party Business Development Manager to ensure contracts are being executed as agreed and facilitate necessary updates or amendments (e.g. pricing, reconciliations, and terminations). You will assist our legal department for drafting the agreements, provide support for gathering all required sales and market data required for a proper execution of the agreements.
Bloom søger for EET Group i Birkerød
– til at sikre overblik og fremdrift i EET Groups mange digitale projekter
Vores kunde EET Group er i meget positiv vækst, og vi søger derfor en erfaren og analytisk projektleder til at sikre deres fremtidige IT-udvikling.
I denne nyoprettede stilling vil du få en helt afgørende rolle i IT-funktionens opgave med at dække EET Groups forretningsbehov for fremtidig IT-understøttelse i Danmark og i de 27 lande, hvor de er repræsenteret. Virksomheden er midt i en digital transformation, hvor de netop har lanceret de første projekter indenfor kunstig intelligens til stor værdi for både kunder og kollegaer.
Deres digitale strategi rummer store ambitioner og armbevægelser, og du vil i høj grad skulle sikre kvalitet i både arkitektur, proces og drift. Du vil skulle udfordre både forretningen, IT-udviklingsteamet og eksterne samarbejdspartnere og have fokus på at skabe relevante funktionaliteter, der giver reelle gevinster.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg (DK), Kolding (DK) or Grodzisk (PL)
Do you have experience within inbound and outbound logistics and cooperating closely with finished goods suppliers? Do you also have a natural high drive for achieving ambitious targets? And do you possess strong people management skills with a desire to lead a global team of CMO Planning Specialists?
Your role will be to drive world-class inbound and outbound planning to ensure a fast, responsive, and flexible set-up supporting our differentiated customer requirements. You will ensure a close cooperation between outbound, inbound, procurement & quality to maintain and develop the right supplier base. Your focus will be on cooperation with all key stakeholders to understand the needs, and from that secure the right logistics solutions with the suppliers.
Har du lyst til at være en del af PFMs studenterteam og finpudse dine tekniske kompetencer inden for drift og vedligehold af Nykredits bygninger?
Stillingen som studentermedhjælper i PFM kan bære præg af afvekslende opgaver. Derfor har vi brug for dig, der er god til at have mange bolde i luften. Dine primære arbejdsopgaver vil dog bestå af:
- vedligeholdelse af digitalt arkiv til servicerapporter
- planlægning og igangsætning af serviceopgaver med leverandører
- ad hoc-opgaver inden for alle områder af drift og vedligehold.
What better place to start your career than inside a major, and growing, company? Danish Crown group is a global meat processing company and among the largest in its field, with a turnover of app. DKK 60 billion and a workforce of app. 26,000 employees.
As a student worker, you work about 15 hours a week, depending on your schedule and exams – we are quite flexible. You join us to support our Quality or Business Development teams. For both teams, we are looking for 2 new student workers.
For Group Procurement Quality, tasks include:
- Updating or maintaining data sheets and documentation, e.g. related to packaging or ingredients
- Collecting data on KPIs as well as supplier approvals and certificates from vendors
- Registering data and keeping all our documentation up to date, so we are sure that all Danish Crown products match quality standards, legislation and customer demands
Terma A/S, Lystrup and Grenaa
Do you want to work in an international high tech company, operating within highly specialized areas like aerospace, defense industry, security or space?
As SCM Intern in Terma you will be part of a company that employs a lot of engaged, knowledgeable and international people, and where Lean, Continuous Improvement and performance driven winner culture are parts of your daily work.
You will be an active participant in working with our SCM strategy and improving our internal/external supply chain for the future.
YOUR PRIMARY TASKS WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN:
- Challenging and developing our current processes, systems and reporting to enable even better performance
- Define and implement performance management tools and processes
- Definition and improvement of our Inventory planning activities with respect to the strategic targets
Dansk Supermarked, Brabrand
Do you have a strategic and analytical mindset enabling you to help define the future assortment of retail? Would you like to set the direction in our annual vendor negotiations?
We are looking for a business minded colleague to be part of our consulting team in Strategic Procurement. Our team offers consultancy support within and across Commercial buying organization and our formats Netto, føtex and Bilka. As Consultant, you will play an active role in delivering the necessary analysis and support our strategic projects in Commercial.
Your tasks and responsibilities will consist of:
- Support category management projects in close cooperation with Commercial organization and the formats
- Analyze and optimize customer experience to make difference with what we sell in our formats
- Develop and analyze material for the annual vendor negotiations.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
LEO Pharma is looking for a skilled Category Manager who can lead strategic sourcing and procurement activities within the direct categories Raw Materials, API’s and Biologics. These direct categories are of strategic importance for LEO’s Global Product Supply organization and LEO´s ability to meeting patient demand on time while keeping cost down. The Category Manager will be responsible for sourcing and procurement activities related to established products to patients, as well as in preparing for future launches in the innovative portfolio.
As Category Manager, your main areas of responsibility will be to:
- Develop and implement global category strategies and sourcing pipeline supporting an efficient supply chain in compliance
- Manage relationships with suppliers and stakeholders to ensure that best terms and conditions are reflected in active contracts
Hartmanns A/S søger for Emerson Automation Solutions i Næstved
Til Emerson Automation Solutions, Marine i Næstved søges en Sourcing Manager, der får ansvaret for Local Sourcing ift. egen produktion i Danmark samt ansvaret for sourcing afdelingens 2 medarbejdere.
Samtidig får du ansvar for teamets tætte samarbejde med virksomhedens Global Sourcing samt øvrige interne og eksterne interessenter.
Emerson Automation Solutions, Marine udbyder et bredt udvalg af avancerede løsninger indenfor integrerede marine systemer til alle typer handelsskibe og offshore enheder.
Du vil i stillingen blive tilbudt store frihedsgrader med selvstændig planlægning af arbejdsugen. I denne centrale rolle får du en stor global kontaktflade. Du får mulighed for at skabe resultater, der kan flytte organisationen, og med mulighed for både at udvikle dig selv samt dine to medarbejdere fagligt og personligt.
Cool Sorption A/S, Glostrup
We are currently experiencing a larger-than-usual order intake and will have to supplement our strong Project Management team with a Project Buyer. The assignment and employment will be for 9 months with possibility for extension.
Cool Sorption has a very friendly and down to earth culture, so on a daily basis you will be working with highly skilled and nice colleagues. You enjoy this and at the same time, you are able to easily use effective communication, when dealing with our worldwide stakeholders, big and small.
- Procurement point of contact for all project-based requirements
- Liaise with procurement colleagues to ensure use of best practice and standard operating processes for new suppliers, products and ventures
- Place orders with suppliers and prepare reports on procurement status
Nestlé Nespresso, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a position with a lot of responsibility and opportunity to grow further in the area of procurement in a renowned multinational company?
You will be working with compliance and governance to ensure that we e.g. follow the Nestlé supplier code, responsible sourcing, bidding processes and purchase ordering. An important part of your job will be alignment of business and procurement priorities, training and supporting the business in our processes, and in general ensure a positive mindset around procurement activities.
Furthermore, your tasks will include:
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting purchasing compliance and KPI’s
- Maintaining vendor master data and ensuring compliant documentation
- Creating and maintaining contract files
- Producing spend and supplier analyses
DESMI Pumping Technology A/S, Nørresundby
Som teamleder for disponering (indkøb) og den lokale planlægningsfunktion, bliver du ansvarlig for den daglige ledelse af en funktion, der er vital for den daglige drift af vores største distributionscenter beliggende i Nørresundby, hvor der dagligt udgår forsendelser til kunder i hele verden.
Med reference til produktionschefen bliver din fornemmeste opgave at udvikle og motivere afdelingen, og herigennem tilsikre et stærkt team, hvor der stilles skarpt på forsyningssikkerhed og produktionskapacitet. Udover samarbejde med produktionschefen som din reference og de øvrige teamledere i produktionen, vil du have snitflader mod bl.a. Global Planning, Global Procurement, Salg, Order & Project Management, IT og Quality.