4 job matcher din søgning
Johnson Controls, Højbjerg
Operations in Global Marine & Navy, Denmark is currently undergoing a strategic change in order to meet our customers’ expectation. To further strengthen our engineering capabilities in supporting our HVAC and refrigeration projects, we are now looking for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer.
- You will be designing refrigeration equipment for the merchant and offshore marked complying with Class societies or PED
- Dimensioning piping and refrigeration components
- Draw up P&ID and GA / creating the required drawings and part list
Indrykket 9. januar
Brinch & Partners recruiting on behalf of EvopipesCountry Manager
You will be personally responsible for the sales activities in the Danish market covering the company’s total range of product offerings. You will mainly be focusing directly on wholesalers, but indirectly on influencers and specifiers like construction companies, installers, architects, municipalities, project designers and other players in the market.
You will strengthen the market development and position in Denmark, by promoting and offering products of exceptional quality. This includes planning, budgeting and establishing and maintaining customer relations.
You will be the local representative of the Evopipes brand, and in close cooperation with the export division be responsible for all activities and events in Denmark. The company has ambitious growth plans and it is therefore important that you can create relations in the market and ensure that Evopipes reaches their potential.
Indrykket 23. december
Are you an experienced software developer? If team work appeals to you, join a group of developers, CAD and PLM experts and contribute to the design and development of CAD and PLM applications. Take part!
As Software Development Engineer, you will join the team of CAD and PLM experts in the CERN CAD Service to:
- Participate in technical applications design, development and maintenance around the CAD and PLM tools. Typical application areas include; CAD Data Management, CAD and viewer automation, lifecycles, engineering related processes and configuration management, automated workflows, integration with other systems, tools to enhance data exchange in worldwide design collaborations.
- Assist CAD and PLM experts to formulate and implement applications requirements specifications, develop high level data and process model, design specifications, and test- and user- documentation.
Indrykket 20. december
REVIT MEP - den mest efterspurgte kompetence lige nu!
CAD Kompagniet, 5. januar