3 job matcher din søgning
Siemens A/S, Sønderborg
For our R&D team we are looking for a mechanical/mechatronic engineer. You will be participating in the development of our advanced electronic flow meter product portfolio from idea to implementation as well as maintenance of products already in production.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop and test the mechanical and electromechanical sub system for electronic flow meters in close cooperation with our hardware, software and system engineers
- Create models to simulate mechanical and electromechanical sub system design concepts
- Identify and select components, materials, parts and semi-finished products appropriate for the mechanical and electromechanical sub system design
Indrykket 24. oktober
Semco Maritime A/S, Esbjerg
Semco Maritime is an international project engineering company dedicated to providing the global energy sector with first-class projects, solutions and competences. We are proud of our dynamic working environment that offers excellent and challenging opportunities for professional development.
The job includes a wide range of tasks such as:
- Designing, constructing and installing various steel structures, pipes, HVAC and other mechanical and structural systems for minor or major projects
- Onshore/offshore surveys on clients’ offshore units, e.g. jack-ups, semisubmersibles and special purpose vessels
- Supporting project management and production
We offer a challenging and exciting job in a rapidly developing company where results are based on a high level of professionalism and dedication.
Indrykket 10. oktober
Configit A/S, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about product development and can you create commitment and enthusiasm?
Configit is experiencing continuing growth and to support this we want to strengthen our product development further. Therefore, we are currently looking for a committed Chief Product Officer to lead and manage our Product organization – primarily located in our two offices in Copenhagen, DK and Warwick, UK.
As our new CPO, you will be responsible for the continuing development and maintenance of Configit’s products Ace, Build, Model and Quote. The Products organization currently include about 60 employees primarily located in two of our offices in Copenhagen, DK and Warwick, UK. The employees are organized in teams based on the products - Ace, Build and Quote, a Tech Team and UX team.
Indrykket 28. september