Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
1.840 job matcher din søgning
Er du ambitiøs og samfundsfagligt stærkt funderet samtidig med, at du kan se sammenhænge og lide at arbejde med forskellige opgaver på samme tid? Så er det måske dig, vi søger til en stilling som AC-fuldmægtig i Kvalitet og Forskning.
Vi søger en AC-fuldmægtig, der brænder for at arbejde med udvikling af kvalitet og forskning i sundhedsvæsenet – sammen med andre både i regionshuset og på sygehusene. Som medarbejder i Kvalitet og Forskning vil du blive inddraget i eller have ansvaret for aktuelle opgaver i afdelingen, eksempelvis:
- Udarbejdelse af analyser, oplæg og sagsfremstillinger til strategiske og politiske fora
- Koordinering og udarbejdelse af strategiske indsatser på hygiejneområdet
- Ansvar for strategiske indsatser inden for patientinddragelse
Vi tilbyder en stilling præget af en høj grad af fleksibilitet og selvstændighed. Det bliver også en stilling hvor du får mulighed for at medvirke til at definere dine egne opgaver.
Funktions- og ansvarsområde
- Sygeplejersken skal i det daglige arbejde bistå plejepersonalet i sengeafsnittene i forhold til allerede opnåede resultater samt medvirke ved implementering af nye tiltag til reduktion af tvang, kvalitetsforbedring og optimering af sygeplejefaglige opgaver
- Sygeplejersken skal opsøge ny viden såvel nationalt som internationalt i forhold til tiltag, som kan medvirke til reduktion af tvang
- Stillingen er p.t. orienteret mod reduktion af tvang, men indeholder også en række andre opgaver særligt i forhold til ændring af rutiner og arbejdsgange
Vi søger 1 sygeplejerske i fast aftenvagt på 28 timer pr. uge med weekendvagt hver 2. weekend.
Sengeafdelingen er opdelt i et elektivt og et akut afsnit, med henholdsvis 12 og 13 senge, hvor der er et tæt samarbejde på tværs af afsnittet. Akutafsnittet er igen opdelt i en traumegruppe og en hoftenær frakturgruppe.
- tværfaglig undervisning
- stor bredde i kompetencen i personalegruppen
- et personale med meget høj grad af sociale kompetencer og et godt psykisk arbejdsmiljø
GN Store Nord A/S, Ballerup
Are you motivated by responsibility, and are you ready to put your communication and analytical skills to the test? And would you like to gain valuable employer branding insights from a strong HR network in an international organization?
As our new HR student assistant, you will carry out a variety of administrative tasks to support our recruitment processes and our talent attraction efforts.
- Support recruitment processes by handling candidate profiles, assisting with screening processes, etc.
- Update and produce written material for our intranet and improve guidelines and templates
- Prepare career fairs and our GN Introduction Day for new employees by managing invitations and guest lists, coordinating all contact to universities and speakers, ordering merchandise, etc.
OPGANGSFÆLLESSKABET TAASTRUP TORV søger barselsvikar.
Centralt beliggende ved Taastrup station driver Høje-Taastrup Kommune et opgangsfællesskab for voksne med udviklingshæmning i alderen 21-68 år.
Formålet med bemanding af støttelejligheden er at skabe rum for social læring borgerne imellem samt at give tryghed i hverdagen. Der er bl.a. fælles madlavning og spisning fire aftener om ugen.
Som medarbejder på Taastrup Torv vil du i samarbejde med dine 5 kolleger dels skulle yde socialpædagogisk bistand efter SL §85 fra støttelejligheden og dels yde individuel vejledning i borgernes lejligheder.
Are you a detail-oriented and analytical Financial Controller? Would you like to have a strong influence on your daily work in a strong and well-functioning team? Then this is an excellent opportunity to develop your personal and professional competences in a modern and dynamic organisation.
As our new Financial Controller, you will become part of a solid team of Controllers and Accountants with a high degree of collaboration. You will have close sparring with skilled colleagues and your immediate manager regarding complex business areas. Your main responsibility will be to perform the controlling tasks on a Group level, which includes:
- Controlling and reviewing of core business areas
- Administration of consolidation tool (FCC Consolidator from Solitwork
- Preparation of monthly management reports and financial statements.
Triumph International textil a/s, Vedbæk
Our Sales Department for the brand Triumph is currently looking for a highly motivated Sales Representative.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering tactical and strategic account plans for Triumph customers in the Sealand area in Denmark, to achieve strategic business plans and annual financial targets.
Triumph offers you an opportunity to work in a dynamic team within an international environment. We will support you in reaching business and personal goals. You will be part of a committed team where integrity, trust and accountability are essential elements for building strong external and internal relationships.
Schneider Electric Danmark A/S, Ballerup
Are you a talented and ambitious controller? Would you like to be part of a challenging international environment in a large multinational organisation?
As our new Transactional Controller, you are responsible of monitoring our commercial performance on transactional business across our 3 businesses (Building, Infrastructure, Industry) for our Danish operation. You will support Key Account Managers, Sales & Marketing Teams, and Finance Business Partners to deliver profitable growth.
Furthermore, you take an active role in the development of a common transactional controlling framework for the Northern Europe Zone (Nordics, Baltics & BeNeLux), enabling us to reach a best-in-class level in this field.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Frederikshavn
New position is offered at our new R&D Test Centre in Frederikshavn. The position will be part of the existing Test and Engine development team in Frederikshavn, but also part of our global R&D organisation, with head office in Augsburg Germany. The new R&D test Centre in Frederikshavn will carry out R&D test on both high and medium speed four stroke engines and be part of the global engine development team.
- Emission measurements at test centre
- Responsible for all emission measurement equipment
- Emission measurements of e.g. NOx and particles.
We offer a challenging job in an innovative and dynamic department and salary based on qualifications, company bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working hours.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Holeby/Frederikshavn
In Retrofit & Upgrade and Service agreement department, we support our customers and their business, by entering into partnerships to help our customers gain the full potential of their MAN products.
The team work together in identifying which solutions to offer to our customers, solutions span wide from retrofitting or upgrading single components to entering in to service agreements.
The job will consist of
- Responding to customer inquiries in regards to tenders and orders in Retrofit & Upgrade and Service Agreements department and creating tenders and orders in SAP. Following-up on customer requests both directly and via agents/local offices in order to secure execution and deliveries according to contract.
- Processing ad hoc cases - this includes common mailbox handling, following up on tenders, reminders, sales follow up and work flows.
If you thrive on ensuring a high Software release quality and want to improve your skills in a new and ambitious business group, then you might be our new test automation wizard!
As our new Software QA/Test Developer, you will be responsible for setting up an automated test environment and for guiding the implementation of the test cases for the best possible work effort/coverage trade-off.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to influence your tasks and the selection of technologies.
The software and tools are based on Microsoft .NET/C# technologies, and WPF.
We offer a challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is a world leader in its field.
We are looking for an experienced academic for a new position in Analytical Development, that will provide scientific leadership and coordination for analytical development activities. The department is part of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research (CPR).
You will be responsible for the analytical development in our global development projects within our highly integrated CMC project organization. You will lead the analytical development for small molecule API’s and IMP for clinical studies, and ensuring sufficient quality of release and stability analyses, and coordination of project activities across the organization.
For barnehager i Norge, søker vi pedagoger som er engasjerte og stolte av jobben sin, til 100% stilling.
Du må ha en genuin interesse for barns utvikling. Du er positiv, omsorgsfull, engasjert og tydelig. Det er positivt med erfaring, men du er like velkommen til å søke hos oss om du er nyutdannet.
Vi ønsker deg som:
- Har godkjent utdanning som barnehagelærer eller førskolelærer (pedagog).
- Er stolt av faget sitt
- Har et brennende ønske om å jobbe med barn
Vi kan tilby:
- Høy lønn
- Reise og bolig – Vi ordner alt for deg
- Varierte arbeidsdager
Hempel A/S, Lyngby
Join Hempel’s Product and Portfolio Management team as our Knowledge Management Student.
In this position, you will work with a variety of different tasks within product and certificate management assisting us in managing and maintaining our data and tools supporting our product management.
Working hours are expected in the range of 15 hours a week.
- Maintain data related to Hempel’s product certificates and test reports
- Take active part in developing our global Certificate Database
- Help global colleagues to obtain product data.
Vitrolife A/S, Viby J.
We are looking for a team oriented software developer to develop our high tech medical devices, which are among the world’s best time-lapse solutions for the IVF market.
We develop and manufacture innovative medical equipment aimed at helping childless couples achieve their dreams of parenthood. We are a world-leading supplier – a position that we maintain through continuous development. We supply creative solutions in a market where reliability and usability are critical sales parameters.
- You will have a strong influence on your tasks and the future products of the company.
- You will work closely with everyone in the R&D department, which is composed of 15 software developers, engineers, physicists and biologists.
If you are passionate about automation and production equipment, this job is a great opportunity for you. We need two skilled engineers to join our team, as we have many new projects in pipeline. Pharmaceutical Bulk Production (PBP) manufactures tablets, capsules, ampoules and drops. We are 85 highly dedicated employees thriving to create the best supply chain in pharmaceutical industry.
As project engineer you will play an important role in our continuous work to improve our processes and equipment with the aim of increasing the robustness and efficacy of production. You will be responsible for a portfolio of acquisition and upgrade activities, managing the entire process from acquisition process, through execution and final evaluation of the individual projects.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Global IT in PANDORA offers first-year master students an opportunity to be part of our exciting journey, joining our PMO teams at PANDORA’s office in Copenhagen.
We are currently looking to hire two student assistants, one starting as soon as possible, and another in the beginning of May. You will be part of the PMO team for the One Common Platform program or the PMO team for the CIO.
You will be supporting the Assistant Program Manager or the Executive Assistant, Global IT, but you will also be expected to help our Global IT team with various tasks such as data cleaning, process training, preparation of Global IT workshops etc.
As a Student Assistant you will take part in the execution of many IT related activities and projects, and be responsible for various administrative tasks. You will also assist in workshop planning/execution and creation of various governance tools and training material for Global IT.
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
Would you like to join a premium shoe manufacturer and improve global business processes through SAP optimisation? As ECCO’s new SAP MM consultant, you will step into a highly prioritised position as you help us improve our internal purchasing, workflows and release strategies through SAP optimisation across our many global locations.
It is an ever-developing position in a fast-paced environment, and you get to both execute actual system improvements and engage in a broad collaboration with many internal stakeholders.
You will form part of Group IT where your core focus will be on assisting ECCO in transforming and innovating our business by developing and optimising workflows and processes in SAP. Typically, you will be able to participate in different projects simultaneously.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Digitalisation & Automation are looking for new colleagues ready to help us changing the way we do banking today by creating exceptional customer experiences applying state of the art technologies. Most important personal assets are passion, “can do” attitude, a programme, project management- and process-mind-set as well as strong problem solving skills.
- Programme lead, supporting and sparring with projects on agile development, scoping, structuring and priorities key initiatives.
- Working with various stakeholders within the organisation to secure link of initiatives to strategic agendas.
- Outlining, maintaining and presenting roadmaps and pipelines, management decision papers and reporting on Centre of Excellence towards senior management.
We offer you an exciting challenge in an international and growing company with a strong culture and great development opportunities. You will have the opportunity and responsibility to actively contribute to the growth of our business through people. Come join us!
The HR Manager is an important part of the store management team, responsible for ensuring that the business and the people strategy are driven together, both in line with global guidelines and local needs. A major part of your role is to challenge and develop our HR processes in close cooperation with your team. This includes ensuring that the HR strategies are locally translated into action in the most effective and efficient way, hence actively contributing to the growth of the business through people. You work in a fast-paced and continuously changing customer-focused environment, with a focus on and passion for co-workers, customers and sales.