5 job matcher din søgning
Forsvarets Efterretningstjeneste, København
Målet er gennemanalyseret. Du har støvsuget internettet for al relevant og offentligt tilgængelig information. Systemerne er mappet, og du har fundet en potentiel sårbarhed, du håber at udnytte. Dit exploit er skrevet og testet på enhver tænkelig måde. Du krydser fingrene og sender det afsted. Sekunderne går. Din netcat-listener giver dig en shell. Du er inde.
Sådan kunne en del af din hverdag blive som vores nye specialist indenfor IoT og ICS. Vi søger en nyuddannet it-specialist, som både har et drive og et engagement til at gå teknisk i dybden med industrielle kontrolsystemer og alt det, der falder ind under internet of things. Hvis du samtidig mærker, at det kribler i fingrene på dig, når du går i gang med at skille ny hardware ad for at se hvordan det fungerer, passer du perfekt ind.
Indrykket 6. december
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of INTTRA in Copenhagen
We are looking for a Regional Account Representative in Copenhagen that will be responsible for building stronger customer and carrier relationships within the small and medium business segment. Your primary goal is to increase usage through our marketplace and by increasing revenue by product and carrier penetration to existing and new customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively sell and promote INTTRA products to maximize revenue from customers and carriers to assigned and new customers in your territory
- Build stronger customer relationships and customers’ confidence in using INTTRA network
- Monitor customer volumes and proactively work with the customer to increase the volume
- Work with newly registered customers to ensure they get started with INTTRA
- Proactive engage with your customers through phone, webex, email, email-campaigns, and occasionally meetings and trainings
Indrykket 14. november
IDS Immunodiagnostic Systems, Copenhagen
Operating in a dynamic market with significant international potential, we are a leading player in our field. We have grown rapidly and developed a multinational footprint; our current operations extend into Europe, Brazil and the US. Our expansion plans include acquisition targets as well as further geographical penetration and organic growth of existing operations. The Regional Sales Manager plays a critical role to achieve our objectives.
This role is responsible for increasing the sales volume, growth and pricing of the sales territory Nordic and Baltic countries.
The core responsibilities are:
- Achievement of sales targets defined and agreed at the beginning of each financial year for products revenue and automation (iSYS) placements.
- Acquisition of new customers, keep contact and up sell to existing customers and representation at congresses.
Indrykket 14. november
In this role you will report to the vice president of global service sales (GSS), and the global fleet optimization business area team will report directly to you. Furthermore, you will set the direction for fleet optimization business area teams located in our service sales regions (SSR's).
Leading the fleet optimization business area, your main responsibility is to grow annual revenue and contribution margin from current and new upgrade products.
Your key tasks within your business area will be to:
- Drive and deploy the service sales growth ambition for annual sales targets and long term growth plan for the business area and across SSR's.
- Ensure that we launch new products supported by strong product launch plans.
- Develop pricing models, balancing profitability and product penetration.
Indrykket 9. november