143 job matcher din søgning
Jobindex A/S recruits on behalf of ChemoMetec A/S in Allerød
Do you have a documented track record of selling appointments on the phone? Then you should consider becoming a valued member of the sales & marketing team at ChemoMetec.
As an appointment setter, you call prospective customers within the life science industry in either Germany or France. You articulate how we are able to add value to the business of this specific new customer, supported by the best solutions within the global cell therapy industry. Once interest is established, you set up B2B meetings for our 6 sales managers.
During the booking process, you also:
- Work systematically with customer relevant information to adjust your pitch to the pain points of each new customer opportunity
- Update and maintain ZOHO (CRM) with relevant data
- Assist the sales managers with relevant customer information
AGERAS A/S, Copenhagen
We’re looking for a proficient Finance Manager who’s ready to take on a key role within our Finance department.
As Europe's largest platform for professional services, we’re invested in adding transparency to the markets of accounting and legal services. Ageras is a disruptive, fast-paced company where IT is our core product.
Specifically, you’ll be responsible for:
- Accounting, reconciliations and monthly closing of accounts
- Accounts payables; accounting and payments
- Preparation of internal financial reporting
We think you’ll love it here. At Ageras, we take fun seriously, because motivated Agerians equal happy clients and partners. We offer a social, collaborative, high performing and energetic work environment. We care about where your career is going – and in getting you there. This is an opportunity to grow with a very ambitious company, financially backed by one of the world’s largest Private Equity funds, Investcorp.
Bambora Danmark A/S, Odense
Bambora, is a rapidly expanding organization and leader in the Payments Industry. We are currently looking for a Customer Service Agent to join our Customer Support team in Odense consisting of sixteen Agents today.
You will provide our customers with top class support, via telephone and email, within technical challenges and also guide them in financial solutions. At Bambora, we are eager innovators, so you must be flexible and open-minded, but never let it be to the expense of details!
The Customer Support team is one of the main contacts for our customers, so you must have superior communication skills and a burning desire to help people. Of course, delivering excellent Customer Service is your passion!
By Malene Birger, Frederiksberg
As a part-time student worker in the Product and Retail buying department at By Malene Birger, you are contributing to supporting the Retail stores with inventory management, reordering and Sale reporting. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with the collection development, by contributing to the analysis of product performance and preparing the presentations for the collection meetings. Principal tasks as below.
- Weekly communication with all Retail stores
- Support with stock and sales analysis
- Support the Retail Buyer with stock management tasks (i.e. Re-ordering for Retail stores, update stock lists etc.).
- Support the Product Manager during collection development (i.e. making presentations, analyses etc.).
- Making competitor analyses.
- Maintaining product related data in our system.
Are you structured and methodical? Are you passionate about company history? Do you recognise a good story when you see it? If so, read on…
As our new records manager and story finder, you will belong in COWI's group communication team. Here you will be in charge of ensuring that we have COWI's history on file and can bring it to life. By the end of 2018 you will also take over the daily operation of our projects archive from our present archivist, who is planning to retire.
What will you do?
- Implement COWI's historical management policy
- Implement COWI's retention schedule
- File and manage COWI's historical records
CSIS Security Group A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for trainees for our SAC team to join our team of specialists. The team is running a 24/7/365 operation securing our clients by monitoring, responding and classifying alerts raised from our IT systems. Furthermore, the team use cutting edge in-house tools for forensic examination of devices that have been compromised by malware or hackers.
Trainee shifts are between 8-12 hours primarily nights, weekends and public holidays. Trainees book shifts using an online booking tool and are expected to cover 1-2 shifts per week on average.
Being a trainee in CSIS Security Analytics Centre you will gain in-depth working knowledge of:
- IT Security monitoring
We have a promising startup, at the verge of international success - you have experience and energy to take us all the way.
WANNASPORT is on a mission is to make it easier to get out and do sports with old and new friends - whether you need a court to play on, an activity to participate in or people to play with. WannaSport launched in September 2014 and is optimized for iPhone, Android and the web. At the core of our product is a versatile engine that can integrate with most booking and activity systems in the world. We’ve built a unique product that changes the way you access sports activities. Now we need your help to get to the next level.
Dansk Flygtningehjælp, Copenhagen
Are you interested in large IT projects in general and testing and data migration in particular? Would you like to be part of implementing a global ERP Programme in Denmark’s largest INGO? Do you want to work in a leading international humanitarian organization committed to the protection of forcefully displaced people in 40 conflict zones world-wide? Then you might be one of our 2 new Student Assistants for DRC’s ERP implementation.
DRC has set up an ERP programme, which will implement a global IT solution – Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and Finance - covering Finance, Grants, HR and Supply Chain. The entire Programme Team consists of 21 employees, out of which the Project Team of the ERP Finance and Grants Project consists of one Project Manager and six Project Consultants. The programme is expected to run until mid-2019.
Are you a third-year bachelor or master student looking to establish your competencies within strategy and innovation?
Join us and become Junior Strategy Associate in the Strategy team of Distribution & Customer Solutions (DCS) to help us deliver on key projects. The team is responsible for leading the strategy development of DCS' sub-business units, which includes M&A and growth strategy projects as well as ongoing work to foster innovation culture and incubate ideas.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Nordicipmarketing AB, Copenhagen
For Copenhagen we are looking to fill a part-time position – 20h per week until 31st June 2018 (with a high possibility to become extended) starting as soon as possible.
- Work as a representative for our client Reebok and as a fitness expert at various retailers
- Activate consumers, instructors and store staff through product trials and events
- Provide consumer consultations at the Point of Sale (POS) for various regional retailers and ensure sell-out of fitness products
- Prepare and execute product training for retailers and sales staff
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Are you recently graduated and ready to start building the foundations for a general management career in one of the largest and most loved jewellery companies in the world?
Our Global Graduate Programme will give 6 recent graduates the opportunity to develop their global general management skills. The programme consists of two years. The first year will be an assignment in your own region, and the second year will be a new assignment in another region. The possible locations for these assignments will be: Copenhagen in Denmark, Bangkok in Thailand, Baltimore in the USA and Kowloon in Hong Kong.
The assignments are all important to PANDORAs business and will cover areas such as Finance, Marketing, Sales, and Business Development.
Hotel Sanders, Copenhagen
We are looking for the best hostesses or hosts to join our carefully curated team. Both full-time and part-time applications are welcome.
At Sanders, we are thorough with everything we do and believe that working at Sanders is a part of your lifestyle. We are searching for individuals who share these values.
As the hostess or host at Sanders, you will be the hostess or host of our home, joining all departments together in order to give our guests a seamless, outstanding and homey F&B experience.
BS Distribution ApS, København
Vi har ledige fuldtids- og deltidsjobs hverdage og søndage. BSDistribution omdeler i Kastrup, Dragør, København K, V, S, og N, Frederiksberg C, Valby, Hvidovre og Brøndby Strand. Vi har ti kontorer spredt ud over vores område, og du skal møde ind i et af disse.
Du vil blive oplært af en af vores dygtige medarbejdere, som vil tage dig med ud en hel nat og vise dig, hvordan arbejdet udføres bedst muligt.
We have vacant full-time and part-time work weekdays and Sundays. For delivering of morning newspapers, weekly magazines, letters and packages. BSDistribution distributes in Kastrup, Dragør, København K, V, S, and N, Frederiksberg C, Valby, Hvidovre and Brøndby Strand. We have 10 offices spread across our area, and you will start from one of these.
You will be trained by one of our skilled employees who will take you out for a whole night, and show you how to do the job.
Innovation Roundtable ApS, Copenhagen
Innovation Roundtable® is the leading network for innovation executives in large multinational firms. We are a team of international, enthusiastic, and passionate people who love to take things into our own hands and are not afraid of challenges. We are now looking for a new, energetic colleague to join the Marketing & Digital department and take charge of our IT and Multimedia tasks.
As our IT & Multimedia Manager you would be in charge of the technical side of our business. You would be wearing multiple hats, dealing with all aspects of IT and tech related tasks, and collaborate with all departments.
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- Manage our offshore video editing team and collaborate with external freelancers
- Maintain and develop our cloud/server/backups/network
- Manage video and audio resources from our events (storing, backup, editing, distributing)
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
Trustpilot is looking for a part-time Student Assistant to assist the Executive Assistant (EA) to the CEO and founder of Trustpilot.
This is a rare opportunity to be close to the top management in an exciting international growth company. Trustpilot is one of the most successful Danish start-ups, and you will be close to where decisions are made. We offer fantastic colleagues and a social working environment, exciting opportunities for career growth and learning new skills, and a nice location in central Copenhagen.
Your tasks will include
- Assistance to the Executive Assistant to the CEO and other executive assistants when needed
- Booking and coordination of travel and restaurants
- Assistance in booking and coordination of company events
Agilent Technologies Denmark, Glostrup
We are looking for General Admin Support Assistant to join us on a part-time contract basis for a minimum of 1 year.
You will handle activities that require Agilent technologies to reach out to internal stakeholders, subsidiaries, distributors, authorities, notified body or legal partners within the product brand of Dako.
Furthermore, your daily tasks will include:
- Supporting Vigilance activities such as: Notetaker during meetings, archiving of cases, monitoring of Vigilance mail box
- Communication with Subsidiaries and Distributors on Recall activities and collection of acknowledgement forms, Secure replacement product by communication with order fulfilment team
- Supporting Field Safety Corrective Actions, Field Safety Notice, market withdrawals, customer notifications
ABACUS MEDICINE A/S, Copenhagen
This is a unique opportunity to develop Abacus Medicines operations in the UK, one of our new key growth markets, if you are interested in business development in a global aspect.
We are looking for a student to manage the analysis of new products from the Copenhagen headquarters to sell in the UK market. Developing a new market requires innovative thinking, so we need someone who can challenge the status quo.
Furthermore your daily responsibilities will entail:
- Economic analysis of new products and business areas
- Business intelligence and market research
- Supporting the team with the various daily ad hoc tasks
- Maintaining pricing databases for products
- Financial analysis.
Boyden A/S, Copenhagen
The Executive Assistant is key to the success of our firm and to the assigned Managing Partner's ability to service his/her clients. As Executive Assistant, you will be working in a demanding, deadline-oriented professional service environment. Fluency in Danish and English in speech and writing is required.
- Assist with preparation of all production work associated with executing a search assignment from start to finish, including proposal and confirmation letters, position specifications, target lists, progress reports, candidate presentations, reference reports, and candidate and client correspondence
- Invoicing – ensure that clients are properly billed in accordance with any special terms; monitor accounts receivables; review monthly client billing worksheets
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
Are you passionate about customer service, can you see yourself delivering outstanding service being part of a team that continuously improves client processes and experience? Will your attitude make a difference to our clients?
The team’s overall purpose is to provide product and service information resolving any merging problems that our clients may face with accuracy and efficiency.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Technical Support and access administration
- Resolving product or platform queries and client reporting
- Maintaining client data
- Business and Data Analysis
In the global pursuit of creating a tier 1 strategy-consulting firm, EY-Parthenon has successfully completed several acquisitions. The European arm of EY-Parthenon has recently purchased the well-known strategy-consulting firm OC&C in Benelux (for more info, click here) and BOX associates in the Denmark (for more info, click here). Our daily job entails a long list of very interesting work:
- Interact with clients to understand their needs
- Perform strategic analysis and solve key problems for our clients
- Deliver value in the integration phase post-merger
- Identify new business development opportunities with new and existing clients