Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
164 job matcher din søgning
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure, Herlev
IN PART TIME FOR ABOUT 25 HOURS PER WEEK.
- Responsible for the execution of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to local GAAP / IFRS
- Preparing VAT, social charges and other government-related returns accurately and submit payments prior to deadlines; be local contact for tax topics for internal and external tax auditors
- Preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts for Country Managers as well as analysis and explanation of key variances
We offer you
- Attractive salary package
- Open and dynamic company structure
- Collaborative international team
De 5 Stjerner – Vision Service are looking for many energetic and motivated cleaning assistants.
Your main responsibility will be to clean and keep tidy the guest’s hotel rooms and public areas.
We offer part time positions, with min. 5-6 hours per day, Monday to Sunday.
You can speak and understand English.
You like contact with clients and colleagues.
You like to work in a dynamic environment.
Birkerød Gymnasium, HF, IB & Boarding School in the capital region of Denmark is looking for an upper-secondary teacher for the two subjects Economics and Business Management in the IB Diploma Programme from August 2018.
The teaching position is part time (2/3 of a full time position) and would initially be for one year. Requirements: University education, business experience and interest in teaching and engaging with young people.
At Birkerød Gymnasium you will find a vibrant international atmosphere and a teaching environment with dedicated teachers focused on offering the best possible education for the students.
Are you dreaming about becoming a member of our Audit and Advisory Team that is working with IPO Advisory Services, Business Transactions, IFRS Accounting Advisory, Financial Controls and Corporate Governance? Would you like to be part of a large community driven by professional development and have fun at the same time? Then we have the right job for you.
We are in search of a number of student assistants to join our newly established Audit and Assurance service practice, covering IPO/Business Transaction Advisory Services, IFRS Accounting Advisory, Financial Controls and Corporate Governance as we are experiencing significant growth in these areas.
Your primary tasks:
- Be involved in advisory engagement of various sizes within our service lines for a wide variety of different companies.
- Participation in audit engagements as audit team member.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious student curious about the intersection between investment banking and technology? Then you might be our new Student Assistant in Markets IT, which is part of Danske Bank's business unit, Corporates & Institutions.
We specialize in:
- Front Office (Trading) systems in the capital markets space, including Equities, Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange.
- Next generation web platform for large corporate customers.
We deliver value by:
- Developing a modern, scalable and flexible IT platform.
- Believing in open source, sharing good ideas and lots of innovation.
- Continuously delivering functionality in line with the business strategy.
Dansk Supermarked, Brabrand
Are you curious to see how Accounts Receivable works? Do you want to get to know how cooperation between the business and customers look like? If yes, then we offer a part time job for a period of 12 months.
As our Student Assistant you will be responsible for supporting Accounts Receivable in handling and following up on debtors.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling daily bookings
- Supporting external customers by email and telephone
- Carrying out debtors account analyses
- Assisting in following up on debtors
- Data processing in Excel
- Ad hoc support on debtor projects.
Do you have what it takes to drive retail sales for our high-end beauty brands through our field teams in South Jutland and Funen? Do you want to combine working part-time with having a challenging job with career opportunities?
As Area Sales Manager you will lead part of the organization of Point of Sales employees with the purpose to maximize the consumer experience in store and drive retail sales by brand. You should expect to spend the majority of your time in the field coaching and guiding your employees and building the relationship with our retailers.
You will cover a rather large area, hence remote management - successfully building trust and providing support and guidance through phone/Skype - is essential in this role.
You will be building Retail Sales Consultant’s skills to ensure that all have the same strategic focus and accountability for results.
NKT Photonics A/S, Birkerød
Want something burning hot on your CV?
We are looking for a service minded IT administrator who sees the beauty in technology and wants to add practical experience to current education.
We offer a part-time (10-15 hours) job in a dynamic, well-educated, and international environment with facilities in Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, UK, USA, and China.
- Service desk, handling of tickets and user support
- IT support on Windows and Office applications
- Onsite support in DK and remote support for other locations
- Prepare and setup computers
- Operations and maintenance (AD, Windows server, Mobile devices).
As a Management Partner for Digital Platforms & Marketing (DPM), you will be right hand to the head of DPM and the six person management team. You will be at the command centre of a modern digital organisation in a two fold role: You will be responsible for order in our house on all budget and process matters. In addition, you will secure focus on our people, who are the most important ingredient of our success.
You will be the go to person for facts and figures and for a variety of cross organisational intiatives, such as:
- Budget management, forecasting and follow up
- IT project management and reporting
- People processes and people initiatives of a cultural nature
Biosyntia ApS, København
Our fast growth has created a need for a dedicated person to be responsible for all people and admin tasks and processes. Until today, these tasks and processes have been owned by a senior part-time accountant and the company management. The manager will report directly to the CEO.
On the people side, responsibilities will relate in particular to drafting and finalizing employment contracts in coordination with management, clarifying contractual employment questions employees and management may have (e.g. questions relating to vacation, leave, overtime, etc.), proper vacation and leave registration, being responsible for hiring and termination processes as well as professionalizing our people management processes – while keeping the start-up spirit.
Can you inspire people to make a change for disadvantaged children in Denmark and around the globe? Are you energetic, full of enthusiasm and positivity? Do you love being outside and meeting new people? Do you have a big passion for sales, fundraising and creating results? Are you ambitious, competitive and fast thinking? Did you just say yes to all of the questions above?
Then it is you, we are looking for! You now have the chance to become a part of our dedicated, hardworking and super awesome Face2Face fundraising team.
What will we give you?
- An exciting and challenging job.
- A stable salary, with the possibility for a raise deepening on your results and seniority.
- A chance to be a vital part of Save the Children’s fundraising department.
GEA Process Engineering A/S, Søborg
We are looking for a student worker to join the global Online Dept. at GEA in Soeborg, Denmark.
The ideal candidate is a digital native who can support our colleagues around the world in matters of digital, with a focus on:
- Monthly, Quarterly and other ad hoc KPI reporting of corporate digital channels
- You will use Excel, PowerPoint, Google Analytics and other internal tools to create complete, detailed and explanatory reports on how GEA is performing online
- Website updates
We expect you to be able to work at least two full days (15 hours) per week in the office. You will be planning your own time in co-operation with our other student workers, taking your study schedule and exams into consideration.
HUGO BOSS Nordic ApS, Copenhagen
We are looking for a responsible and proactive IT Student Assistant for HUGO BOSS Nordic's head office, based in Copenhagen. Working as an IT Student Assistant within the IT & Facility Management team requires an eye for detail and self-discipline as the job consists of many repetition tasks. This role will report directly to the Team Leader for IT & Facility Management. You will be a part of the IT activities and support for Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Latvia and Estonia.
What you can expect:
- assist with various projects within IT
- documentation of procedures and user guides related to IT and telecommunication
- follow up with service providers via phone and e-mail
- daily IT support to retail stores
StudentConsulting Danmark ApS recruiting on behalf of Nets in Ballerup
Do you have experience with phone-based customer service or sales, and are you looking for a full-time job during the summer period? Nets is looking for an Estonian speaking account manager to help grow their business in Estonia.
The Baltic department consists of 19 employees with different nationalities – Danish, Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian. This specific position is focusing on potential Estonian customers, where you as an Account Manager will participate in increasing the business in Estonia.
The job consists of calling potential customers from leads and present the Nets payment solutions. From here, you will take part in the onboarding process with the customers. You will use both phone and e-mail.
Niels Brock, Copenhagen
Niels Brock International in Copenhagen is seeking part-time faculty members with education and current professional experience in Food Management and Kitchen Operations to teach university-level students, who want to pursue careers in hospitality and tourism.
This appointment takes effect as soon as possible in the current spring 2018 semester, and teaching beings in the fall 2018 semester.
In addition to teaching, you will also serve as a mentor to and colleague with local lecturers in our cooperative schools in Copenhagen and globally, engaging in faculty development projects that offer both teaching and learning experiences.
Gilleleje Badehotel, Rungsted Kyst
We are looking for an extra colleague for No22 Bistro in Rungsted Havn.
The work will be dishwashing, cleaning and helping the chefs in the kitchen.
Experience from kitchen/dishwashing is an advantage but not a must. We wish to train our own people, as long as you want to learn, are hard-working and a loyal colleague. We are looking for both part-time but mostly full-time employees, and for the right person, it is possible to get an all-year-contract.
Work hours: Mostly evenings but a mix of mornings and evenings is also possible.
Bobbi Brown, Copenhagen
Bobbi Brown is currently looking for fulltime or part time Make-up Artists for our counter in Illum.
At Bobbi Brown, it is all about teaching our customers how to look and feel their best. We provide the knowledge and products that our customers need. We are about teaching instead of doing makeovers.
As a Makeup Artist, these are your main responsibilities:
- Teaching all customers how to do their own makeup
- Being active on the sales floor and proactively attracting new customers
- Exceeding the customer’s expectations with tailormade solutions to their needs.
We believe at Bobbi Brown in being friendly and open-minded and therefore, as a member of our team, it is key that you are outgoing, inviting, goal-oriented and people-centered.
Actimo ApS, Copenhagen
Ambitious & committed Copenhagen-based Saas Company looking for a Junior Sales Developer!
Actimo is striving for global leadership as an internal communications platform to engage with employees, improve behavior, and track performance. To support this rapid growth, we’re looking for a self-motivated talent with the ambition to become successful in SaaS enterprise sales.
- A modern and vibrant working environment with 40+ highly committed international colleagues
- An opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization
- A clear and direct progression towards a kick-ass sales career
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
We seek a proactive and analytical student assistant, to assist on providing financial insight into the company's revenue.
As our future student assistant your will be part of the financial controlling team. You will assist on daily and monthly closing of the books including reconciliation of these, and preparing daily revenue reporting to senior management.
You become part of a helpful and professionally strong team of 6 people, where there is a great opportunity for professional knowledge sharing.
Together with the rest of the team you will assist on:
- Daily and monthly closing of the books, including reconciliation thereof, monthly recognition of revenue sharing for subsidiaries, and consolidation of the Group's revenue
- Development of revenue reporting in collaboration with the revenue team
Arla Foods, Viby J.
If so, this is your opportunity to join Arla’s Procurement team and gain a wide network within Arla’s global marketing community. With this position, you will build solid knowledge and develop your skills to enable you to propel your career within Arla, be it within procurement, marketing or a completely different area.
In collaboration with the procurement marketing council, you will contribute to setting the strategic procurement agenda for marketing and media services in Arla Foods. You will also:
- manage your own procurement projects
- help set the parameters for the selection of e.g. agencies with a focus on achieving the highest quality at the lowest cost and lowest risk throughout the entire process
- have close interaction with stakeholders in the marketing departments of different Arla Business Groups worldwide.