Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
144 job matcher din søgning
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Copenhagen
We are currently looking for a motivated, agile, technical, quick learning and process-oriented candidate for helping us on delivering state of art workflow-based solutions in our journey towards a paper-less enterprise. We expect the candidate to have a good understanding of IT in general, good communication skills, quality mindset and some programming knowledge. Additionally, the candidate must be comfortable on writing technical documentation.
- Participate in the process of designing, developing, maintaining and supporting workflow-based solutions.
- Assist on the implementation of the newly created UX/I framework into the existing solutions.
- Help to improve the documentation of the existing solution.
- Take part of the testing effort in order to help on the elaboration of test reports.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you interested in joining a Global Pharmaceutical company, where you will help patients to achieve healthy skin, while you are developing your competencies and making you highly attractive for future career opportunities?
LEO Pharma is looking for a very motivated Student Assistant to take up a position in Global Business Finance. You will be part of a small and energetic team consisting of 5 employees in HQ Commercial Business Finance. Our responsibilities cover both strategic and operational activities regarding Performance Management, Alliance Management, and Business Partnering, which all result in exciting and challenging interfaces with many internal and external stakeholders.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious student curious about the intersection between investment banking and technology? Then you might be our new Student Assistant in Markets IT, which is part of Danske Bank's business unit, Corporates & Institutions.
We specialize in:
- Front Office (Trading) systems in the capital markets space, including Equities, Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange.
- Next generation web platform for large corporate customers.
We deliver value by:
- Developing a modern, scalable and flexible IT platform.
- Believing in open source, sharing good ideas and lots of innovation.
- Continuously delivering functionality in line with the business strategy.
Student assistant, Commercial Excellence (or internship) position at the head office in a world-leading pharmaceutical company.
We are offering a job opportunity for a motivated young professional to join a high performing international team of seven individuals. We strive to deliver value for our markets and top management through commercial projects, data analysis and process optimization.
You will become part of Global Commercial Excellence team. We will support you in developing your skillset within infrastructure development, project management, business intelligence, commercial operations, change management and at the same time allow a degree of responsibility. As part of the job experience you get to collaborate with key business users in our subsidiaries, analysts, BI and development teams to improve global solutions.
MAC Cosmetics, Sønderborg
Would you like to lead your own M•A•C Counter and represent a strong and renowned brand? Are you ready to fully embrace the unique spirit of M•A•C? And can you create the best conditions for success – for your employees and the Counter?
As a M•A•C retail manager, you lead and manage your own counter. You are responsible for driving retail sales while delivering 5 Star Customer Service. Collaborating with our training team, you make sure that your employees keep growing their skills. You coach and guide and are leading by example. Doing so, you set the tone and shape a culture that allows them to give all our customers the unique makeup experience, we are known for.
Simultaneously, you manage everything from inventory and personnel scheduling to goals, budgets and reports. Beforehand, we will provide you with a thorough introduction to our values and business, giving you the very best starting point for making your store a success.
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
Every month, more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed.
Every single day, Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
As Payroll Specialist, you will be joining our Copenhagen team and help us facilitate our growth through contributing to ensure high quality processes around our payroll. You will play a key role in a small team responsible for processing pay runs for the entire Trustpilot Group currently consisting of approximately 600 employees in Denmark, US, UK, Germany, Lithuania and Australia.
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
The Business Data Systems team is responsible for enabling business units in creating value from internal and external data. We interface with almost all business units in the Bank and our role is varied. Depending on who we interface with our role may range from consulting to implementing.
As a Student Assistant in Saxo Bank you will:
- Work directly with analysts and enable them in using our solutions to their fullest. Sometimes by providing guidance, sometimes by actually implementing, enhancing or optimizing existing data models.
- Supporting and building Power BI Models for our Internal Clients (Primarily Finance, Client Experience and Data Science).
- Extract and form data, to empower our Internal clients in achieving their analytical goals.
We may have the right job for you, if you
- Are interested in working within the pharmaceutical industry with a focus on global brand management
- Are genuinely motivated by improving the lives of people suffering from allergy
- Have analytical competencies combined with the creativity needed to identify and leverage market opportunities
As a student in Global Brand Management you will be part of a dynamic team that is dedicated to delivering challenging and innovative international projects. You will be:
- Contributing to the future launch (2019) of a new AIT tablet
- Developing communication resources for patients
- Supporting internal communication
Deloitte Consulting is among the largest consulting firms in Denmark employing more than 600 consultants. Our service line Technology Strategy & Architecture (TS&A) is currently looking for students for the business analyst position who can help us provide advice to our clients on their IT-strategic challenges.
As a business analyst in TS&A you will get an incomparable opportunity to take an active part in projects aiming at solving some of our clients’ most challenging and complex IT-related problems. We advise organisations across the financial services industry, the public sector and private industries, and as a business analyst you will get a unique insight into the C-level agenda in a variety of sectors.
Billetto ApS, København
We are growing rapidly and are always on the lookout for passionate and talented people to join our team
As a Billetto Supporter, you will work within our cross country support team, located at the HQ in Copenhagen, to provide first line support to our customers, primarily to our ticket buyers and organisers.
Our Customer Support Team is a new and exciting department that is growing fast speed, in alliance with the rest of the company. Billetto is a young and dynamic workplace in an international environment where your ideas are being heard and valued.
- Provide friendly and comprehensive phone, e-mail and chat support to our customers in English.
- Work closely with the different departments to ensure that our support is accurate and timely.
- To undertake any other relevant duties outside of your immediate responsibilities to support the business.
Innovation Roundtable ApS, Copenhagen
Innovation Roundtable® is the leading network for innovation executives in large multinational firms. We are a team of international, enthusiastic, and passionate people who love to take things into our own hands and are not afraid of challenges. We are now looking for a new, energetic colleague to join the Marketing & Digital department and take charge of our IT and Multimedia tasks.
As our IT & Multimedia Manager you would be in charge of the technical side of our business. You would be wearing multiple hats, dealing with all aspects of IT and tech related tasks, and collaborate with all departments.
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- Manage our offshore video editing team and collaborate with external freelancers
- Maintain and develop our cloud/server/backups/network
- Manage video and audio resources from our events (storing, backup, editing, distributing)
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
We are looking for a student assistant for Competitive Intelligence. You will be working closely together with the Senior Competitor Intelligence Manager, to deliver on-time, insightful and relevant competitive intelligence to key stakeholders in LEO Pharma. You will learn how to proactively use various internal and external sources to help business teams be on top of a the dynamic competitive environment.
Your key tasks would include:
- Conducting desk research using the internet, various public and subscription databases;
- Regular monitoring of company websites, announcements and press releases;
- Listening to various presentations and webcasts and summarizing key inputs;
The British Embassy in Copenhagen, part of a world-wide network representing UK political, economic and consular interests overseas, is looking for a bright and innovative individual to bolster our work within communications and stakeholder engagement.
As part of the political team you will be a central part of our effort to strengthen the Embassy’s outreach to the Danish public and promote the close and long standing relationship between the UK and Denmark.
In more detail, main responsibilities will include:
- Assist in increasing the Embassy’s presence and impact on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin etc.).
- Develop, plan and execute Embassy events with a political or public diplomacy focus, for example around Folkemødet, ensuring maximum impact in terms of stakeholder engagement and promotion of the UK brand in Denmark.
Do you want to be part of an in-house legal team in a very interesting business where you can make a huge difference – and at the same time balance your work life?
As legal counsel at DHI you will join a team of 3 other lawyers that work with a wide variety of legal aspects very close to the business. DHI offers an opportunity to create solutions, which balance legal and commercial interests while playing a key role in the organisation.
Responsibilities and Challenges
- Providing advice on legal aspects relevant to the organization, including Corporate and Commercial, Intellectual Property Rights, M&A, Procurement as well as Risk Management, Data Protection and Transparency issues
- Drafting and negotiating contract terms with partners and customers
Agilent Technologies Denmark, Glostrup
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
We are currently looking for a talented and innovative part time commercial lawyer to join the Agilent EMEA Legal & Contracts team. The duration of the vacant position is 2 years with expected working hours being 23 hours per week.
Teaming up with your manager currently based in Singapore, you will provide legal support to Agilent legal entities in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. You will provide legal support to Agilent legal entities in Denmark, Sweden and Norway to resolve and prevent problems or disputes and to protect Agilent assets, technology and management.
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Materials and Production at Aalborg University, Aalborg Campus, a Part-Time...
Aalborg Universitet, Aalborg