Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
194 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious student curious about the intersection between investment banking and technology? Then you might be our new Student Assistant in Markets IT, which is part of Danske Bank's business unit, Corporates & Institutions.
We specialize in:
- Front Office (Trading) systems in the capital markets space, including Equities, Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange.
- Next generation web platform for large corporate customers.
We deliver value by:
- Developing a modern, scalable and flexible IT platform.
- Believing in open source, sharing good ideas and lots of innovation.
- Continuously delivering functionality in line with the business strategy.
GEA Process Engineering A/S, Søborg
We are looking for a student worker to join the global Online Dept. at GEA in Soeborg, Denmark.
The ideal candidate is a digital native who can support our colleagues around the world in matters of digital, with a focus on:
- Monthly, Quarterly and other ad-hoc KPI reporting of corporate digital channels
- You will use Excel, PowerPoint, Google Analytics and other internal tools to create complete, detailed and explanatory reports on how GEA is performing online
- Website updates
We expect you to be able to work at least two full days (15 hours) per week in the office. You will be planning your own time in co-operation with our other student workers, taking your study schedule and exams into consideration.
By Malene Birger is looking for a new part time Store Assistant, who can deliver an exceptional level of customer service, excellent product knowledge, and a real passion for our brand, along with the ability to fit into a universe of committed colleagues.
Responsible for optimizing daily sales and all operations in the store through Retail Excellence, in close cooperation with the Store Manager.
- Participate in status of stock 4 times a year
- Participate in presale/sale and specific events
- Participate in store meetings
LTI is sourcing for a new HR student worker located in Copenhagen to support our HR Administration department with work permits, immigration and integration of new employees in the Nordic region.
As a new LTI team member you will become a part of an international global technology consulting and digital solutions company. Each day, more than 20,000 employees help more than 250 clients succeed in a converging world.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Support our relocators in the Nordic area
- Support our relocators to get social security numbers and open bank accounts in the respective country
- Support our Administration manager with employee invitations letters & contracts of employments
BS Distribution ApS, København
Vi har ledige fuldtids- og deltidsjobs hverdage og søndage. BSDistribution omdeler i Kastrup, Dragør, København K, V, S, og N, Frederiksberg C, Valby, Hvidovre og Brøndby Strand. Vi har ti kontorer spredt ud over vores område, og du skal møde ind i et af disse.
Du vil blive oplært af en af vores dygtige medarbejdere, som vil tage dig med ud en hel nat og vise dig, hvordan arbejdet udføres bedst muligt.
We have vacant full-time and part-time work weekdays and Sundays. For delivering of morning newspapers, weekly magazines, letters and packages. BSDistribution distributes in Kastrup, Dragør, København K, V, S, and N, Frederiksberg C, Valby, Hvidovre and Brøndby Strand. We have 10 offices spread across our area, and you will start from one of these.
You will be trained by one of our skilled employees who will take you out for a whole night, and show you how to do the job.
Mobylife DK A/S, Esbjerg
Vil du være med til at understøtte servicefunktionen hos en af Danmarks største teleudbydere i Esbjergs nye shoppingcenter, BROEN? Brænder du for at yde fremragende kundeservice og har du teknisk flair, så er du måske vores nye studentermedhjælper.
Vi søger en udadvendt og engageret studentermedhjælper, der sammen med vores Frontline-servicetekniker er med til at yde den bedste service overfor butikkens kunder.
Vi tilbyder et job hvor du vil have den daglige kontakt med kunderne, hvor I sammen diagnosticerer fejlen af mobilenheden. Du bliver en del af et engageret serviceteam og får en bred kontaktflade – både i YouSee-butikken og kollegaer i Mobylife. Du vil indgå i et team med vores Frontline-servicetekniker samt to studentermedhjælpere. Mobylife kolleger er uformelle og humoristiske, og vi mener, at det skal være sjovt at gå på arbejde.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Are you a passionate lawyer/legal counsel with experience in M&A who enjoys the fast pace in M&A but at a point in your life where you would like to combine this passion with more time off? Then this is the job for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to act as a legal business partner to our Corporate Strategy and Business Development department acting as a sparring partner to the business and a mediator between this and external stakeholders. You can look forward to a very dynamic role, shifting between normal working hours and periods with a much higher pace (e.g. during projects). Some of the tasks in the role will be to;
- Drive and perform M&A legal support as well as legal support to other strategic projects initiated by Corporate Strategy & Business Development
- Communicate and manage outside legal counsel for such projects
- Ensure close cooperation and communication with other CH functions
The Housing & Student Affairs Department in Copenhagen is looking for an enthusiastic Student Life Coordinator to join our team and help maintain a helpful and welcoming office environment.
The Student Life Information Desk is the primary go to place for students and the ideal candidate for this position enjoys human interaction and will have a passion for working with students.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Provide high quality service, support, information and advice to all incoming students and visitors regarding both practical and personal matters
- Coordinate Student Life Information Desk tasks to ensure smooth daily operations
DHL Aviation, Kastrup
Our Hub in Copenhagen Airport is an important part of the DHL Express network.
You have the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of this business by joining a strong team that delivers great service quality in an international environment as we are looking for part time Operations Agents for our Ramp teams & Warehouse teams.
As an Operations Agent in the Warehouse or on the Ramp, your primary task is to ensure sorting of express shipments and loading of DHL’s aircraft in Kastrup Airport.
You will be working either on evening shift or night shift - primary operational window is within the time frame 18:00-07:30. It is depended on shift and work area. We operate on Bank Holidays as well.
The positions available are for 20 hrs/week or on a flexible contract.
The first, the one, the only…… Different by Design
Are you a passionate Bartender ready for the next step in your career, this could be your unique opportunity to join one of the leading 5-star hotels in Denmark. We are looking for highly committed, hands-on team players who take immense pride in providing personalized and 5-star service.
- Serves bar guests their orders professionally, promptly and courteously
- Ensuring a high level of guest service – always putting the guest centre stage
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of the bar menu, wine and beer list, and content of drinks to be able to advise guests on selection and promote additional sales accordingly
Korn/Ferry International , Copenhagen
Korn Ferry is the preeminent global people and organizational advisory firm. We are nearly 7,000 colleagues, sharing a single purpose: helping leaders, organizations, and societies succeed by releasing the full power and potential of people.
To help us identify the highest qualified executive candidates for our clients, we are now looking for a Database Assistant (Student/part-time) to be based in our Copenhagen offices.
Working primarily on Korn Ferry’s own Pan-European database – complemented with external sources, we would like you to help us complete the following important tasks:
- On a day-to-day basis, update the database with data on senior executives following instructions/input such as industry coding, career history, skills, contact data, etc.
- Conduct industry sector analysis and gather/keep abreast of market intelligence
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Copenhagen
We are currently looking for a motivated, agile, technical, quick learning and process-oriented candidate for helping us on delivering state of art workflow-based solutions in our journey towards a paper-less enterprise. We expect the candidate to have a good understanding of IT in general, good communication skills, quality mindset and some programming knowledge. Additionally, the candidate must be comfortable on writing technical documentation.
- Participate in the process of designing, developing, maintaining and supporting workflow-based solutions.
- Assist on the implementation of the newly created UX/I framework into the existing solutions.
- Help to improve the documentation of the existing solution.
- Take part of the testing effort in order to help on the elaboration of test reports.
Agnitio is looking for a highly skilled Financial Controller to join our finance department.
Agnitio A/S, København
We're Europe's largest platform for professional services.
AGERAS A/S, København
Are you passionate about good IT practices?
Novo Nordisk, Søborg
Are you looking for an exciting hands-on learning opportunity to supplement your studies?
Novo Nordisk, Bagsværd