14 job matcher din søgning
NOISY MAY, Aarhus
Har du store ambitioner og fingeren på pulsen? Motiveres du af at udvikle styles med kant og trend appeal – som stadig er kommercielle?
Du vil komme til at stå i spidsen for et ambitiøst team bestående af 4 dedikerede kolleger, der alle arbejder engageret og passioneret med vores kollektioner. Du vil opleve et tæt samarbejde mellem indkøbere, designere, pattern-designere og sælgere, og vi sætter stor pris på åben kommunikation og en god atmosfære i vores dynamiske hverdag.
Din fornemmeste opgave er at bruge din passion for mode og trends til at udvikle og igangsætte vores Fashion Impact-kollektioner i samarbejde med designere, sælgere og leverandører. Det bliver dit ansvar at vedligeholde og udvikle vores stærke leverandørsamarbejde, hvor du som konstruktiv sparringspartner for dine leverandører sikrer et optimalt vareflow samt løbende optimering af fittings, kvalitet, pris og leveringstid.
Trademark Textiles A/S, Kolding
We are looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual postgraduates to take our company forward. Trademark’s Global Management Trainee Program is a fast learn program with real responsibilities from day one.
The program is split into two main stages:
- 6 months in Denmark learning the basic fields of the trade via hands-on work and travelling frequently with colleagues to our offices and factories in China, Bangladesh and Turkey.
- 2 months stay in China
- 4 months in Denmark working as product developer with extensive travels and visits to customers offices and shops
After completing the first-year program, your tasks in year two will slide into a permanent position at our conveniently located main office in Denmark
Takeda Pharma A/S, Taastrup
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Product Manager, Oncology in our Taastrup, Denmark office.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Implement Consulting Group A/S, Hellerup
We are looking for a skilled and detail-oriented proofreader/translator for a temporary position in an exciting and professionally challenging environment.
Implement Consulting Group is experiencing rapid growth, which leads to a lot of exciting tasks for our language team. Therefore, we are looking for another pair of expert hands with excellent skills in Danish and English to join our team.
The job content varies, but includes:
- Proofreading and review in Danish and English of proposals, articles, brochures, reports etc.
- Translation of subject matter texts between Danish and English
- Providing support and acting as a sparring partner to our consultants
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents to take our company forward.
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you.
What you need is:
- You’ve recently graduated, or you’re preparing to graduate in 2018, with a master’s degree or PhD.
- Your degree is likely to be in business management or engineering, but we’ll consider subjects like economics, politics or international studies if you can prove you have a mind for our business.
- You’ve spent at least three months, in a professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
William Demant, Smørum
Are you a Senior Developer with expertise in Sitecore? Are you a good team player with an agile mind-set? Do you thrive being in a position as a tech lead?
As Sr. Sitecore Developer, we offer you a tech lead role. We have high expectations but at the same time, we will offer you space and flexibility to fill your role.
You will become part of the Online team, where your main tasks consist of ensuring best-practice architecture and Sitecore governance at an application, but also process and integration level.
We consider hands-on development as a key to achieving this, so you will also spend at least half of your time delivering components together with the team.
Micro Focus Software Inc, Allerød
At Microfocus Software, our mission is to provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. We put customers at the center of our innovation and build products that our teams can be proud of.
The Software Sales Account Manager – Application Delivery Management:
- Develops long term sales pipeline to increase MicroFocus' market share in ADM.
- Structured Sales Approach, focus on Strategic Account Planning, developing and closing opportunities on a quarterly basis.
- Develops new opportunities within the assigned account set while focusing on expansion and enhancement of existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit in the ADM area.
Micro Focus Software Inc, Allerød
At Micro Focus we provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. We put customers at the center of our innovation and build high quality products that our teams can be proud of.
- Responsible for creating and driving their sales pipeline. Capture leads outside of specialization and use closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow- up by others.
- Maintains knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position the company's products and services better.
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.