Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
337 job matcher din søgning
Telia Danmark, Ringsted
Telia søger friske medarbejdere til vores kundecenter i Ringsted. Vi leder efter personer, som brænder for at yde en fantastisk og professionel kundeservice. Du skal være Telias ansigt udadtil, når vores dejlige kunder ringer til os. Vi arbejder målrettet og effektivt på at give kunderne klare svar og en super oplevelse, så de føler sig glade og stolte af deres teleselskab.
- Et uformelt arbejdsmiljø med god energi og stærkt fællesskab.
- En dynamisk og social arbejdsplads med tillid og ansvar.
- Grundig oplæring, så du er klar til at tage ansvar overfor vores kunder.
- En arbejdsplads med høj produktivitet og klare mål.
- En fuldtidsstilling hvor arbejdstiden er: mandag til torsdag 9:00-17:00 og fredag 8:30-16:00.
- Fast løn, bonus/provisionsordning, pension, helbredssikring samt frokostordning.
William Demant, Smørum
Would you like to work with Data Privacy and EU GDPR in a large international corporation? Are you organized, out-going and proactive?
As a Student Assistant in the strategic Data Privacy project, you will become part of small international team with a mix of lawyers, Data Privacy Consultants and Project Managers. You will assist the entire team but work under our Data Privacy Project Manager.
Among your general tasks could be:
- Work together with other project members to ensure progress and perform various tasks
- Review Data Privacy reports from various parts of the WD Group
- Interact with stakeholders in various countries
- Be responsible for smaller issues and tasks in the project
As our new Internal Coordinator, you will be part of a professional and dynamic organisation with great opportunities for the right candidate.
Areas of focus:
- Responsible for coordinating and participating in different customer events
- Provide administrative support to the Trading department including booking and coordinating internal meetings and workshops
Monjasa offers an exciting job in a global organisation, where you will be a part of a young and ambitious team. We always strive to be the best team player – and when it comes to us being the preferred working place of our candidates, we might owe it to our excellent working environment, which reflects the company’s expectations towards employees: “Expect something more than the usual and perform above average”.
Konsulenthuset ballisager A/S recruiting on behalf of Sirena Group in Nærum
The primary role will be to work in close collaboration with the CEO Boe Spurré and ensure that the machinery in the organisation run as smoothly as possible. You will work with diverse projects and tasks, but the main responsibilities include:
- Travel planning and booking
- Calendar scheduling, email management
- Preparation of internal and external meetings
- Coordination and tracking of strategic projects and priorities
- Organize and manage international exhibitions and marketing activities (e.g. website)
The successful candidate will become the Personal Assistant for the Integrated Operations Leader, Nutrition and Health.
In this role, you will work closely with and for the Integrated Operations Leader with a multitude of different tasks. The Global Integrated Operations Organization covers Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Planning and Logistics, SHEQS, Engineering, Lean/Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement for more than 50 sites.
- Heading the communication internally in the Integrated Operations organization globally
- Managing the agenda and travels of the Leader of Integrated Operations
- Arranging global meetings for Integrated Operations
Are you interested in working in an international environment? Do you want practical experience with FM tasks and support? Then we may have an exciting job opportunity for you. We are looking for a service-minded and enthusiastic student worker to join our Facility Management department. The primary workplace is our Headquarter located in Virum.
You will support Facility Management with administrative and practical work including
- Minor administrative tasks.
- Delivery of office supplies & coffee.
- Internal moving of furniture, moving boxes etc.
We offer the opportunity to gain working experience in an international pharma engineering environment, where you will be challenged and will be able to have interactions with many of our great colleagues every day. You will get a 12-month fulltime contract starting late spring or early in the summer 2018 and your working hours will be from 07.30 to 15.30/14.30.
Fontibus HR ApS recruiting on behalf of Amgen in Hellerup and Søborg
First - We trust that you are motivated by the Amgen mission of serving patients?
Also, we hope that you would like to join a professional, respected and growing biotech company with about 45 employees in Denmark and about 19.000 employees globally? If this resonances with you, then you are very welcome to consider joining Amgen, the world’s largest pure play biotechnology company.
The Human Resources Manager position is “a single contributor role”, and thus a board HR Role where you will be the HR point-of-contact in Denmark, the first local HR resource as well as a role where you within 6-12 months will be taking on additional HR Responsibilities/Projects within the Nordic-Baltic Region.
You will be based in Denmark, part of the Nordic-Baltic HR Team of 3 HR Professionals who are working out of Stockholm.
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
As a Key Account Manager in FMC you will be reporting to the EMEA 3rd Party Business Developing Manager and be responsible for building a strong working relationship with Key Accounts by identifying needs, addressing issues, complaints, and lead solution development efforts by coordinating with all necessary stakeholders.
You will support the Global 3rd Party Business Development Manager to ensure contracts are being executed as agreed and facilitate necessary updates or amendments (e.g. pricing, reconciliations, and terminations). You will assist our legal department for drafting the agreements, provide support for gathering all required sales and market data required for a proper execution of the agreements.
Abbott Diabetes Care, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Product Specialist, Abbott Diabetes Care to join our team in Denmark.
The Product Specialist is accountable for all customers in the district. The product specialist is responsible together with Field Force Training Manager and Sales Manager to provide value to the customers to ensure market growth.
- Responsible for planning and execution of high quality sales calls and ensure that all are in line with product strategy as well as Abbott policies and procedures.
- Uses PSS selling skills to achieve individual and team goals.
- Targeting, segmentation, call frequency and coverage according to agreed target.
- Responsible for planning and organizing of educational meetings with customers from own districts.
Aquaporin A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Aquaporin is seeking a Laboratory Technician to join the Quality, Environment, Health and Safety team in Aquaporin A/S.
As a Laboratory Technician in the quality, environment, health and safety team you will be responsible for a variety of tasks primarily regarding quality control. You will work in close collaboration with the QEHS group and your primary fields of responsibility will be:
- Quality control
- Release raw material and finished products
- Conduct performance analysis on membranes
- Responsible for SOP’s and instructions in QC field
Are you great with financial instruments, treasury and compliance? Do you want to take your skill set to the next level?
EY is looking for ambitious, experienced consultants specialized in financial instruments, treasury and with a drive to help clients overcome challenges in compliance with the financial accounting standards.
As a senior consultant in FAAS, you will have to draw upon your ability to put theory into practice and tailor solutions based on the clients' needs. It will be your responsibility to lead the project deliveries, including supervising younger consultants, and have the day-to-day contacts with the clients.
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to play a part in how our products are marketed? And do you want to use your excellent communication skills to influence how the Jabra brand is perceived by our end users?
Joining a dedicated team located at our Copenhagen headquarters in Ballerup, you will be responsible for creating content aimed at the end user, partners as well as colleagues throughout our support organisation. As such, you ensure that all content describing the usage and technical aspects of our products are accurately described to the point and easily understood. More specifically, you develop, implement and manage materials for product support purposes in general.
Do you have a strategic mindset? Can you help transform business goals into actual results? Do you have the people skills to lead an executive office?
To be successful in helping COWI achieve our business goals you need to thrive in a large, multidisciplinary company and value strong, purposeful collaboration and teamwork.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Ensuring optimal support for the Executive Board and the Board of Directors
- Being responsible for management meetings at Group level, including follow up on actions
- Building strong relationships and collaboration with the Executive Board members and internal and external key stakeholders
Unifeeder A/S, Aarhus
We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated junior consultant for a new position in our Performance Management department at Unifeeder’s HQ in Aarhus. The department has a strategic responsibility to deliver insights and analyses to senior management and it is expected to constantly challenge the status quo within the logistics industry.
As a Junior Performance Management Consultant you will be part of a highly specialized team directly under the group Deputy CEO. The department has a very diverse role in Unifeeder. Besides managing insights and performance, the team is involved in everything from implementing M&As to evaluating new business opportunities and business development in general. This involves:
- Developing and optimizing business and profitability analyses
- Using data – by turning it into insights – to generate business value
- Identifying performance gaps and addressing them
In the Transport team our mission is to manage our IP transport network, applications, L2/L3 products, services, and network operations and related processes.
In the Transport team, our target is to provide a global network with focus on quality, cost efficiency and scalability in an environmentally sustainable way. Our responsibility leads the production, development and convergence of the networks and plays an integral part of the future growth strategy of Telia Company.
As an IP/MPLS Senior specialist you will be responsible for product implementation for our customers. You will also contribute into the IP/MPLS network design in our network transformation journey where we aim at simplifying a network that needs to handle state-of-the-art products while coping with legacy equipment.
Carlsberg Danmark, Copenhagen
In the Global Finance organization, we attract, develop and retain engaged professionals through challenging assignments in a truly global organization. We strive to create a strong, effective and efficient internal control environment with full transparency. We drive the business together with our stakeholders and will create value by having the best procedures.
- The candidate reports to the Vice President of Group FP&A, but is expected to have day-to-day contact to other departments in Group Finance, Group Functions and companies outside the Regional structure. Operational contacts to companies within the Regional structure are facilitated via Regions or relevant Group Function.
- Build Group wide network through Group Finance projects and cross company tasks.
HumanTrust A/S søger for TimeXtender i Aarhus
Our client, TimeXtender is looking for a collaborative EMEA Partner Marketing Manager to join their Global Marketing team. You will be based in the Aarhus, Denmark Headquarter office and refer to the Head of Global Partner Marketing.
You will be part of a Global Marketing team consisting of 8 people (Aarhus and Seattle), which is responsible for designing, creating and delivering:
- Branding and Awareness of TimeXtender and Discovery Hub®
- Incorporating TimeXtender’s strong DNA/Culture into all messaging
- Product Marketing, PR, digital marketing, social media and partner enablement .
As a Partner Marketing Manager for EMEA, your focus is to ensure that Discovery Hub® is always top of mind at the partners and you help the partners achieve full utilization of the existing Marketing Portfolio, developed by the Corporate Marketing team.
By Malene Birger is looking for a new part time Store Assistant, who can deliver an exceptional level of customer service, excellent product knowledge, and a real passion for our brand, along with the ability to fit into a universe of committed colleagues.
Responsible for optimizing daily sales and all operations in the store through Retail Excellence, in close cooperation with the Store Manager.
- Participate in status of stock 4 times a year
- Participate in presale/sale and specific events
- Participate in store meetings
Abbott Healthcare Products BV, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Hematology Sales Specialist (field based) to join our team in Denmark.
The Hematology Sales Specialist is responsible for generating new and maintaining existing business by driving and supporting the sales process with specific hematology/sales know-how and intelligence while preserving and possibly improving the hematology line of business margin in their region.
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective.
JKS recruiting on behalf of NKT in Asnæs
On behalf of NKT, JKS CAREER is looking for a jacketing extrusion specialist who will be part of a global team and support the plants in Europe (Denmark, Germany, Norway, Czech Republic, Sweden and Poland) in the jacketing process production. You will be located primarily on NKT site in Asnæs and report to Head of Investments and Production Engineering located in Karlskrona Sweden.
The position requires approximately 30-40 % traveling time nationally and internationally, mainly in Europe.
- Increase productivity in jacketing lines
- Develop process assessment tools for mapping current state and ongoing tracking of process capabilities
- Mapping of process capabilities by analysing the plants