Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
187 job matcher din søgning
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Do you have solid experience with demand and supply chain planning in a global and complex set-up? Are you able to give our internal and external customers an excellent customer service and at the same time respect our agreed stock and cost levels? And do you enjoy working independently? Then we have an ideal opportunity for you.
As a Demand Planner, you will be responsible for the demand planning function. You will be responsible for our global demand planning process and system in close co-operation with our Demand Planning Systems provider, Perito Consulting, and globally with Ambu’s sales companies.
As Supply Chain Planner, you will be overviewing the planning of a range of product groups primarily out of our facility in Penang, Malaysia. You will also be responsible for product availability in our sales subsidiary in Spain through a well-established S&OP process.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Are you dedicated to developing products for the future, with a strong focus on user needs as well as manufacturability?
You work cross functionally with user and technology specialists, industrial design and production and you contribute to a strong teamwork and the continuous development of our team by sharing and learning with your colleagues. In this position, you execute on tasks as a specialist in separate projects and acts as sparring partner and reviewer for the mechanical competency centre.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Design new and innovative technological and mechanical solutions
- Ensure systematic and creative concept development and evaluation
- Design for injection moulding and high volume production
Essity, AllerødMed reference til kundeservicechefen får du ansvar for at sikre den videre udvikling og optimering af vores processer og systemer i kundeservice. Vi er inde i en rivende udvikling med mange nye kunder, nye produkter og forandringer på systemsiden. Det er derfor vigtigt, at du trives med at have mange bolde i luften – både udviklingsopgaver, mere rutineprægede opgaver og servicering af kunder.
Konkrete opgaver er:
- Indgå sammen med de øvrige kundeservicemedarbejdere i den daglige drift af kundeservice, herunder telefon- og E-mail-besvarelser af henvendelser fra kunder – ca. 50% af tiden.
- Optimere og udvikle processer, så vi hele tiden øger vores værdi for kunden.
- Indgå i samarbejde og projekter med internationale kollegaer i en stor multinational virksomhed.
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
In your role as Junior Sales Support Specialist you will be part of the Global Sales Support team reporting to the Sales Support Manager. Your main task will be to provide sales support to an extraordinary level to our customers as well as to the internal global sales organization.
- Executing hands-on sales support regarding our solutions, prices and configurations etc. towards our global customers, and internally towards 3Shape's local/global sales management organization
- Interacting with many stakeholders across the organization like Product Management, Sales & Marketing Excellence
- An attractive workplace with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal work environment
- Many interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
Novo Nordisk A/S, Bagsværd
Do you like to be a driving force in ensuring highest safety and lowest possible risk to patients that use liraglutide? And would you like to be part of one of the most skilled and advanced safety functions in Denmark?
You will be primarily responsible for signal detection and management which includes the critical analysis and medical evaluation of the emerging safety data from clinical trials, marketed use, published literature and regulatory databases. You will be responsible for understanding the product safety profile and developing and maintaining the reference safety information and the labelling for Novo Nordisk products. You will also be responsible for communication about the benefit risk assessment (Periodic Safety Update Report (PSUR), Development Safety Update Report (DSUR) and Risk Management Plan (RMP) and you will be our safety representative in cross-functional teams.
The section for Image Analysis and Computer Graphics at DTU’s Department for Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (“DTU Compute”) would like to invite applications for a 3-year PhD position starting in the fall of 2018.
The position is part of an ambitious project with two other PhD positions in collaboration with the Danish Hydro-carbon Research and Technology Center (DHRTC), aimed at developing new CT-based methods for investigating flow in porous materials.
DTU Compute is an internationally unique academic environment spanning the science disciplines mathematics, statistics and computer science.
UNICEF Supply Division, Nordhavn
Would you like to be part of the dynamic team who manages the nutrition and medicines product supply for children of the world most in need? UNICEF Supply Division Copenhagen is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist with the quality assessment of strategic nutrition products that are distributed globally.
- Reviews the technical documentation provided by suppliers in response to unit bidding activities, prepares a technical evaluation summary report for approval by the Technical Specialist.
- Conducts sample evaluation as part of the technical evaluation process if necessary.
- Drafts, prepares and finalizes product specifications for UNICEF Supply Division’s nutrition products on basis of existing documentation, directives and customer requirements. Translates specifications with expert help if necessary.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
At the Coloplast Global R&D organization in Humlebæk, Denmark, you join a development team of 24 colleagues. We are a mixed team consisting of scientists with biological as well as polymer chemistry backgrounds, technicians and a nurse. We support product and technology development projects with the best test methods solutions. We seek a colleague with a passion for investigating behavior of medical devices with our end users and developing test methods based on this.
As a Pre-Clinical test method scientist, you develop new test methods based on a deep understanding of how devices work together with our users and the challenges in the user situations. Beside working together with your colleagues in the pre-clinical team you will also work closely together with material and mechanical design specialist as well as users of our products.
GN Store Nord A/S, Ballerup
Nyder du at hjælpe andre og tale med mange forskellige mennesker? Men kan du også lide selvstændigheden i at sætte dig bag rattet og ordne tingene, som det passer dig?
I GN Store Nord får du en servicerolle, hvor du ikke bruger meget tid ved dit skrivebord. I stedet er du ude og snakke med kolleger eller i byen for at løbe ærinder. Og du planlægger i høj grad selv din arbejdsdag.
Du starter dagen med at gå en runde på vores moderne hovedkontor, hvor den åbne atmosfære og de store glaspartier gør, at vi har let adgang til hinanden på tværs af afdelinger og niveauer. Her uddeler du post, indsamler dokumenter og hører dine kolleger, hvad de skal have hjælp med i dag.
Herefter kører du en tur i byen i din tjenestebil og får legaliseret dokumenter hos Dansk Erhverv, Udenrigsministeriet, ambassader, domstole m.m.
Siemens Healthcare AS, Ballerup
We are looking for a bright mind eager to join a dynamic and highly motivated team, in which you will work closely with colleagues from Sales, Customer Service, and Project Management among others. You will work towards establishing closer cooperation between Siemens Healthineers and our customers, and be a part of our continuous efforts to strengthen our relations with our customers in Denmark and the Nordic countries.
As MR Physicist in Siemens Healthineers in Denmark it will be your responsibility to maintain a good and close collaboration with the leading hospitals in Denmark within MR research and innovation. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver high-end MR application support to our customers
- Offer support to research and innovation projects at the hospitals
- Prepare and implement Master Research Agreements (MRA) with leading hospitals in Denmark
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
At the Coloplast Global R&D organisation in Humlebæk, Denmark, you join a development team of 24 colleagues. We are a mixed team consisting of scientists with biological as well as polymer chemistry backgrounds, technicians and a nurse. We support product and technology development projects with the best test methods solutions. We seek a colleague with a passion for investigating behavior of medical devices with our end users and developing test methods based on this.
As a microbiologist, you develop new test methods based on a deep understanding of how devices work together with our users and the challenges in the user situations. Beside working together with your colleagues in the pre-clinical team, you will also work closely together with material scientist and mechanical design specialist as well as users of our products.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Are you looking for a versatile role, where you are the junction between our external partners (contractors) and our Medical Affairs' activities?
As Sourcing & Contract Manager, you become part of our Clinical Operations team in Medical Affairs, Global R&D. You will join a team of 10 colleagues, with roles as Clinical Managers and Data Managers, who are responsible for the design and execution of clinical investigations within Coloplast’s Chronic Care portfolio. The sourcing and contract management activities are related to clinical studies, scientific and regulatory activities and needs, and include:
- Ensuring timely contracts with CRO's, SMO's and consultants in close collaboration with Medical Affairs employees
- Managing our preferred supplier strategy in collaboration with our procurement department and Medical Affairs management
Are you experienced in executing on web content strategies focusing specifically on SEO and SEM, and in implementing and maintaining SEO on content pages in a corporate WCMS?
Your primary job will be to assist our Web Channel Manager in executing on web content strategies focusing on SEO & SEM, and in implementing and creating SEO on content pages in our corporate WCMS (Sitecore).
Also, you will get to take part in the roll-out of SEO and SEM to all web language versions (15 websites) and the implementation and maintenance of keyword lists, browser titles, meta descriptions, image ALT tags, H1s etc.
ProInvent Teknologiudvikling A/S, Hørsholm
ProInvent A/S søger en dygtig og erfaren automatikingeniør til vores styringsgruppe, der arbejder med proces- robot- og maskinstyring, og som kan bidrage naturligt til vores vækst.
Vi tilbyder en position som et vigtigt medlem af projektteamet, hvor du kommer til at projektere og programmere anlæggenes styringer med tilhørende HMI- og SCADA-systemer. Arbejdet kommer til at foregå sammen med en projektleder, maskinkonstruktører og montører i vores egen montagehal. Yderligere vil den endelige installation og slutindkøring foregå ude hos vores kunder.
Hos os er der kort vej fra tanke til handling, og her går kreativitet og struktur hånd i hånd. Du vil således møde en inspirerende og udviklende hverdag med spændende faglige udfordringer, engagerede kolleger og masser af arbejdsglæde.
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Søborg & Nakskov
Are you ready to develop and drive our Engineering & Supply team?
We deliver world class project execution of membrane systems and solutions to customers all around the globe.
We are looking for a department manager with a strong drive and interpersonal skills who can secure optimal performance and continues development of our engineering site in Nakskov.
- Management of our well-established engineering department and local work shop with respect to our strategic pillars - Improving Customer Experience - Technological Strengths - Service Excellence
- Profit and loss responsibility for the site engineering result and the projects gross margin results
- Professional project execution and sales support to internal and external stakeholders
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
We are looking for a student assistant to join Radiometer’s Global Marketing Communications (MarCom) department. Marcom is responsible for branding and promotion of the company’s products and services online and offline.
Your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Art work for printed materials as well as digital graphics, exhibition design and other marketing materials
- Video and photography, if applicable
The position is for 15 hours/2 days per week on average, and we will be flexible in relation to your course/education. As part of your application, please include a link to or a PDF with some examples of your work.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
You will join each project from the very beginning – from scope over execution framework to implementation; sometimes as lead project manager and at other times as project manager of the IT track. As such, you will often find yourself as the link between scope, schedule, governance, cost and supplier negotiations.
Managing 2-3 global projects at a time and travelling approximately 20 days a year to primarily the US and Europe, you will:
- Manage the development and maintenance of project/programme plans
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure involvement, consensus and buy-in as well as leading, motivating and coaching team members
- Balancing risk, technical do-ability and business demands in IT deliveries as well as managing programme risks, issues, dependencies and interfaces
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
3Shape is looking for a technology and business oriented colleague to assist with strategic business development. Can you assess advanced technologies and do you have a strong interest in strategic business development? Now you can utilize your skill-set and conduct vital New Bizz screenings that will affect 3Shape’s future.
Your role as New Business Manager is focused on high-level evaluation and in-depth screening of New Bizz opportunities. This will form a key part of the decision-making process relating to 3Shape’s future strategic direction.
Together with the other team members you will:
- Proactively develop and maintain a pool of new bizz opportunities
- Assessment of advanced (medical) technologies within the area of 3D scanning, CAD/CAM, and SW-based services
- Understand the customer’s job to be done, pains and gains
In your new position at Oticon, you will be part of the Chipset Firmware Platform Group consisting of 20 highly skilled colleagues. The atmosphere is informal and humorous but at the same time highly ambitious – we are not afraid to say that we have some of the best developers in town!
Essentially, the challenge is to deliver the most advanced audio-enabled, wearable IoT device available, packed in a tiny shell, running of a minuscule battery and living up to medical device standards.
In summary, you will:
- Design, develop and release firmware for our chipset
- Contribute to the definition of the IC so it fits firmware needs
- Master the challenge to develop firmware on a custom IC while it is under development
CareMatch ApS søger for Nykøbing F. Sygehus
Vi har brug for yderligere 5 akutsygeplejersker, da akutafdelingen udvides med nyt moderne sengeafsnit. Afdelingen udvikles kontinuerligt og er omdrejningspunktet for resten af Nykøbing F. Sygehus.
Når du er ansat hos os, kan du forvente kompetenceudvikling på højt niveau. Kompetenceudviklingen sker både igennem vores internationale program, men også igennem nationale, regionale og lokale programmer. Vi vægter patientsikkerhed, et ordentligt arbejdsmiljø og kontinuerlig kvalitetsudvikling af specialet meget højt.
Akutafdelingen repræsenterer et spændende og udfordrende speciale, hvor kompetencer som fleksibilitet og selvstændighed sammen med en stærk faglig profil er helt essentielle. Tværfagligt har akutafdelingen et spændende fagligt miljø med alle faggrupper i spil.