Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
211 job matcher din søgning
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Smith & Nephew A/S
Key role in Nordic Demand Planning
We are looking for a collaborative, result-driven profile with proven record of accomplishment working with and influencing many stakeholders and functions, driving processes forward, meeting deadlines, achieving results and displaying strong customer focus.
This is an office-based position responsible for Demand Planning activities for all product areas in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. The position reports to the Nordic Supply Chain Manager.
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple areas (Replenishment Forecast vs. Capital Forecast).
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Smith & Nephew
We are looking for a strong people leader who is collaborative and result-driven and with a proven record of accomplishment managing successful teams, working with and influencing many stakeholders, driving processes forward, meeting deadlines, achieving results and displaying a strong customer focus.
- The leadership of the teams, ensuring all distribution centres (Internal & third party) are running at optimum efficiency and effectiveness in all areas: Physical warehousing and shipping / Loaner/Demo operations/Returns Management/Demand Planning/Customer Service/Logistics/Purchasing
- The leadership of the Customer Service function in Denmark ensuring Service Level Agreements and targets are met and KPIs analysed and reported
Valua ApS, Copenhagen
- Do you have a technical background in science, as an engineer, a veterinarian or a medical doctor?
- Do you welcome challenges and do you have the ability to work intensively?
- Would you like to become a European Patent Attorney or are you already qualified?
You motivate yourself, you have a keen interest in constantly learning, you are curious about fields which are hitherto unknown to you, you do not shy away from challenges, and you do not only point out problems, you solve them independently and on your own initiative.
You hold a Master’s degree or Ph.D. degree in life sciences, chemistry or physics, such as, but not limited to, molecular biomedicine, biochemistry, molecular biology, pharmacy, organic chemistry, or nanotechnology. Your capacity for learning is a more important asset than your present knowledge and skill set.
Are you looking for a company working with the latest technologies and tools and one that at the same time, continuously growing in size and revenue? Then we might have an exciting position for you as a software developer in Oticon Medical’s R&D team.
You can look forward to a challenging position with following responsibilities:
- Lead design discussions, decisions and participate in supporting daily tasks within the team.
- Translate system requirements to software requirements.
- Architect, design, and develop the software solutions.
- Ensure software quality standards and compliance to medical standards are met through documentation, risk analysis, design reviews etc.
Cook Medical, Bjæverskov
We are looking for a new colleague for our Regulatory Affairs team. The purpose is to ensure that continued regulatory work is an integrated part of the product lifecycle.
As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist you will join a team of 30 dedicated colleagues working with regulatory activities worldwide. We work closely together with other colleagues in the fields of development, clinical research, manufacturing, quality, and marketing as well as with colleagues at our main office in the US.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Collecting and preparing relevant documentation and communicate with regulatory authorities to ensure approval of William Cook Europe’s devices for CE-mark, USA, Canada, Australia, China, Korea, and Japan
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and providing regulatory strategies for e.g. design changes or introducing new regulatory requirements throughout the lifecycle of the devices
Bupa Danmark, Copenhagen
Bupa Global’s office in Copenhagen, Bupa Denmark Services A/S, is our Scandinavian centre for high end corporate and individual customers, as well as the location of our in-house 24/7 Medical Assistance.
You will be part of the Assistance Network Team in Health & Benefits. The key purpose of this role is to build and manage strong relationships with all assistance providers within the Bupa Global assistance network to ensure Bupa Global’s customer and partner propositions are managed to a high standard.
You will have:
- At least 2 year experience within a provider services or/and customer servicers environment is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written English, ideally complimented by another language.
- Cross-cultural understanding and experience of living in another country is desirable.
Benefits includes: Competitive salary, private medical insurance, on site canteen.
Are you looking for a company working with the latest technologies and tools and one that at the same time, continuously growing in size and revenue?
As a Test Developer, you will join a pan-European team, with development units in France, Denmark and Poland. You will be part of our R&D department in Smørum, Denmark. Our products, Genie Medical (Bone Anchored Hearing Solutions) and Genie Medical CI (Cochlear Implant Solutions), are developed for our customers, primarily hearing care professionals, who use it to individually adapt our sound processors and connectivity products to the people who face hardest hearing challenges.
You can look forward to a challenging position with following responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining test scenarios and test cases.
- Execution of exploratory testing and test cases.
- Contribute to test planning, selection and methods to minimize effort and maximize coverage.
William Demant, Smørum
We offer you the opportunity to work closely with the Global Operations management team of William Demant. You will have a key role in the journey of taking Operations finance to a new level and you will work closely with highly skilled and experienced colleagues.
The scope of the role is broad and we expect you to be able to understand the business complexity and dig into the details of the data in Operations and to provide relevant analyses and presentations to the management team. You will have a key role in driving the yearly Group budget process within Operations.
Your tasks include:
- Controlling of the monthly reporting from Operations activities around the world
- This includes challenging the monthly reporting and performance
- Based on insights gained, provide analyses and reporting to Global Operations management team
Cook Medical, Bjæverskov
We are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Master Data Specialist for our Regulatory Affairs department in Denmark. It is a newly created position, and you will be a part of a team of 30 dedicated colleagues working with regulatory activities in a global environment, which requires excellent communication skills and a flair for collaboration at all levels.
Your main responsibilities as a Regulatory Affairs Master Data Specialist will be:
- Liaise between IT systems and Regulatory Affairs, translating business and regulatory requirements into user-friendly solutions.
- Represent Regulatory Affairs in local and global project teams, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and guidelines for regulatory operations
Cook Medical has a healthy company culture with a strong common set of values. Responsible, competent and professional staff is our most important resource.
International handelsvirksomhed søger indkøbselev.
Er du en ægte købmand, der brænder for at lukke en god forretning? Er du god til hurtigt at sætte dig ind i nye problemstillinger?
Som indkøbselev i Missionpharma A/S gennemgår du en praktisk uddannelse, der strækker sig over to år. Dit uddannelsesforløb bliver en kombination af praktik, teori og et skoleforløb.
Dine arbejdsopgaver inkluderer en daglig kontakt til europæiske, indiske og kinesiske leverandører, herunder prisforespørgsler, sourcing, budgettering, produktmateriale til licitationen, forberedelse af indkøbsordrer, opfølgning på indkøbsordrer, opdatering af prisdatabaser og stamdata, dokumenthåndtering samt diverse administrative opgaver såsom rapportering.
VisionLine ApS, Herlev
Har du en it-teknisk baggrund, godt overblik og lyst til at arbejde med dine hænder? Vil du være med i et innovativt team, der sætter præg på fremtidens interaktive produkter? Så er du måske vores nye medarbejder.
Markedet for touchprodukter er i vækst, og nye innovative løsninger ser dagens lys. I VisionLine leverer vi touchløsninger til alle, der ønsker at videreformidle budskaber på en interaktiv måde.
Som tekniker beskæftiger du dig med produktion og service indenfor vores primære hovedproduktgrupper, som er:
- 1) Selvbetjeningsterminaler til alle offentlige miljøer
- 2) Touchprodukter til Digital Signage, Medical- og Industrimarkeder – skærme fra 7-100"
- 3) Mini PC/All-In-One touch PC-installation og opsætning af bl.a. Windows- og Androidstyresystemer/indlæsning af Image samt netværkshåndtering.
The hypothesis is that measures of hyperinsulinism and/or insulin resistance, at normoglycemia, combined with known risk factors will provide greater predictive power for earlier prediabetes detection.
Furthermore, this research may provide pathogenic insight into T2D progression and/or diabetes complications as a function of prediabetes duration and, if possible, therapeutic interventions.
Finally, it is quite possible that this study could make significant contributions to improving the diagnosis of (pre)diabetes by incorporating fasting insulin/C-peptide measures relative to glucose levels in that analysis, and thereby enabling more appropriate therapeutic strategies earlier on to prevent disease progression.
Lectin-like oxidized low-density lipoprotein receptor (LOX-1), a type II transmembrane protein, is a scavenger receptor up regulated during vascular inflammation.
A soluble form of LOX-1 (sLox-1) results from proteolytic cleavage (by ADAM10 and ADAM17 proteases) of its extracellular domain that reflects total LOX-1 levels and represents a potential biomarker for cardiovascular (CV) risk.
Our hypothesis is that subjects with high sLox-1 levels will show a propensity for increased CVD whereas LOXIN mutations will confer reduced CVD risk. To date, association studies using either sLox-1 or LOXIN have not been conducted in large population cohorts.
HR Delivery Specialist (Maternity Cover) (21750), Copenhagen
Are you ready for a new challenge within an international company? Are you interested in being part of an HR transformation process?
As an HR Delivery Specialist at Getinge in Denmark, you will work in the field of medical technologies (medtech) among highly dedicated colleagues who take pride in making a difference.
- Be responsible for the daily HR operations e.g. contracts and addendums as well as maintenance of employee data in our HRIS (Success Factors)
- Coordinate yearly HR processes such as salary review, performance management, employee engagement and work environment (AMO)
- Run full circle recruitments i.e. support hiring managers in the development of job descriptions and job ads, screen candidates, send out ability and behavioural tests (OPQ) and participate in interviews
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of client
Are you passionate about delivering and executing world class HR support? Do you thrive in an international organization within the medical industry? Then please continue reading …
Reporting directly to the HR Director in France we are looking for a HR Partner with experience from an international HR function. This is a part time position for approximately 6 months.
- Responsible for day-to day HR in Scandinavia
- Support managers and employees in HR-related questions
- Employment Law
- Staffing & introduction of employees
- Train employees in HR processes; i.e. Performance Management, engagement survey etc.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
We are looking for a new colleague that will be the Business Lead of the global CRM platform driving the strategic approach of the platform by working cross-functionally to ensure fully alignment from the business and IT department.
The primary focus of the role is global alignment and suitability of the LEO global CRM system. Exercise leadership around enterprise CRM capabilities to develop innovative, insights-based strategies focused on engaging and increasing the relationship with HCPs. Seek out opportunities for simplification, capability enablement and standardization of the global CRM set up.
Bupa Danmark, Copenhagen
This is a diverse and skilled customer facing role where you will be responsible for resolving all customer queries to the customer’s complete satisfaction without the need to refer the customer on. This will include resolving and case managing complex and challenging situations from all customer groups – individual, Corporate and Intermediaries.
You will be a customer service champion, putting the customer at the centre of everything you do and putting forward ideas for the continual improvement of the customer experience
- Taking end to end ownership for the resolution of all customer enquiries and contacts. Manage all queries through to resolution
- Case management of complex cases
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you ready to play a key role in further advancing our 3D skin model platform?
You will join a small and agile team of highly skilled, dedicated and experienced Technicians and Scientists within cell/skin biology and immunology who are responsible for all 3D skin model pharmacology studies at LEO Pharma.
As a technical expert you can look forward to help shape and drive our continued development of predictive skin models in an environment based on trust and empowerment – your ideas are highly valued and you can expect full support to ensure your on-going development.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Explore and establish innovative skin disease relevant 3D models to support our translational platform and contribute to specific projects
- Stay updated on new enabling techniques and systems, such as bio-supports, micro-fluidic systems, organ-on-a-chip and stem cells, and introduce relevant opportunities to the team
Cook Medical, Limerick, Ireland or Bjæverskov, Denmark
The Market Research Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of market research data and key findings. This position coordinates primary and secondary research projects, from initiation through completion, to ensure research objectives and due dates are met.
- Performs analyses of products, services, competitors, and markets.
- Prepares research briefs/RFPs to align with objectives, including research methodology, timing requirements, and cost estimates.
- Sets project and task deadlines, monitors progress and prepares project status reports for management.
- Designs surveys and interview/focus group discussion guides.
Jobindex A/S søger for Cook Medical i Bjæverskov
Vil du sammen med dine kolleger på tværs af Cook Medicals internationale organisation sikre, at vores labels lever op til både nuværende regulativer og den nye medical device regulation fra 2020? Så er jobbet her måske noget for dig.
Som vores nye projektleder arbejder du på store projekter, hvor du udvikler teamets samarbejde med resten af organisationen. Din første store opgave bliver at gå forrest og komme med input til handling, så vi skaber en overordnet praksis omkring labeling, hvor vi lever op til nuværende og fremtidige regulativer.
Det er nemlig dig, der har det daglige overblik over vores labeling af medical devices – både i dagligdagen og når vi skal udvikle vores arbejdsmetoder. Det giver dig en hverdag, hvor du både holder overblikket over projekter og sikrer, at vores nye processer lever op til alle krav samt er hands-on i at opsætte og kvalitetssikre vores enkelte produkter.