3 job matcher din søgning
Maersk Container Industry (MCI), Tinglev
We are looking for a strong leader for our finance and accounting team in Tinglev, who can deliver quality and timely reports, while being the key contact point to internal and external stakeholders.
As Finance Manager you will be leading a dedicated and experienced team in Tinglev. You and your team will be your responsible for high quality, compliant and timely reporting. You will furthermore support and interact with internal and external stakeholders across the offices in Denmark, China and Chile.
You will become a key contact for other functions in Headquarters, our three manufacturing entities, auditors as well as Maersk Group Accounting in Esplanaden.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Provide clear, updated and relevant management information
- Timely book-closure in ERP system and reporting of financials in One Stream and TM1 (MCI's consolidation tool)
- Drive commonality and efficiency.
Indrykket 9. maj
Maersk Container Industry (MCI), Copenhagen
MCI, a business unit within Maersk Transport and Logistics, has an exciting new opportunity as Project Manager. With reference to the CEO, this position offers the opportunity to play a key role in implementing MCI’s business strategy and strategic projects.
As part of the Transport & Logistics division of APMM, MCI offers an exciting journey and a career growth opportunity within the larger group spread out across different time zones and geographical sites.
- Support CEO in all matters relating to MCI’s business strategy and performance.
- Package and support idea generation including preparing story lines for presentations for management meetings, workshops etc.
- Execute strategic projects across functions, aligning stakeholders, ensure projects are moving forward, coordinate reporting and following up on progress.
Indrykket 8. maj