Din søgning matcher 2 kategorier. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
196 job matcher din søgning
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov
Do you have experience working with HSE in a manufacturing environment? Are you an HSE expert motivated by constantly developing and improving safety standards?
As our new HSE Specialist, your main responsibility will be to impact and make life safer for people and the business. You will develop a safe HSE culture by driving HSE initiatives and coordinating the HSE team to carry out safety, health and environmental tasks.
You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring HSE-related support and consultancy to the Factory Management Team and Safety Organisation
- Identifying HSE-related legal requirements, annual assessment and permits
- Identifying, facilitating and delivering HSE-relevant training.
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of Boehringer Ingelheim in Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious person who would like to develop your competencies, and are you looking for new opportunities within Finance?
On behalf of Boehringer Ingelheim, we are looking for an Accountant and Finance Advisor to undertake all aspects of financial management. This will include securing the day-to-day accounting for the business and help improve and automate financial processes.
- Ensure integrity of financial information according to German, local and Tax GAAP
- Perform monthly and yearly closing as well as all reporting activities based on external and internal requirements
- Ensure accuracy of data for ad hoc analysis and requests.
This position is located in Malaysia
- Successfully manage all operational and business aspects of two Independent Business Units (IBUs) with full P&L responsibility
- Continue the profi table growth pad of our established manufacturing company (since 1990) with currently about 600 employees, USD 45 million revenues, 20 customers and 400 products
- Lead a team of experienced local managers and keep up the existing good team spirit
- Achieve high customer satisfaction with excellent performance in terms of quality, cost, delivery and communication
- Continuously improve the technical competence of the companies in terms of PCB assembly (SMT), plastic injection moulding, box build assembly and new product introductions
Chr. Olesen Synthesis A/S, Hvidovre
Fascineres du af miljø, arbejdsmiljø og kemiske processer? Kan du bevare overblikket i en travl hverdag? Og har du lyst til at være med til at opbygge et sundt og sikkert arbejdsmiljø?
Opgaverne er mange og meget alsidige, du har derfor stor fokus på at skabe overblik ved at optimere de daglige arbejdsgange og metoder i samarbejde med dine kolleger. Udvidelsen af HSE funktionen med en person mere vil ikke i det første stykke tid beslaglægge en fuldtidsstilling, hvorfor ansættelse på både deltid og fuldtid er en mulighed.
Bliver du ansat på fuldtid, må du derfor forvente også at skulle supportere produktionen med dokumentationsopgaver, herunder bl.a. skrivning at instruktioner og opstilling af data til PQR.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Brande or Vejle
For our HR department in Denmark, we are looking for a Recruiter who is passionate about recruiting and capable of communicating with and creating relations to managers at all levels ensuring that we get the right people on board.
What are my responsibilities?
- As a Recruiter, your most important task is to support managers in getting the right people on board
- Support managers on a daily basis in all steps of the recruiting process – from preparing job advertisements to selecting recruiting channels, screening candidates, interviews, giving test feedback, making job offers and engaging in general sparring in regards to candidates
- Ownership of the recruiting process as well as openness towards new initiatives, are a must for a candidate for this position
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
Do you want to lead and improve Indudustrialization's governance structure, program and project portfolio management and strategy processes? This role is key to enable planning, budgeting and documentation of costs and is pivotal for decisions in Industrialization MT.
- Actively participate in Industrialization's management team to develop and execute ambitious strategies for facilities, production and transport technologies.
- Prepare material for decision making.
- Definition and operation of Industrialization’s governance system for departments and programs.
- Establish and operate meeting structures in a lean and inclusive way across departments.
Elos Medtech Pinol A/S, GørløseAre you motivated by shaping and creating a new role as our new communication expert? We are providing high quality products to niche markets within Medical Device and aim to be trusted partner to our global customers – particularly within Dental implant segment – and we would like to match these ambitions with our communication performances on multiple platforms.
You will be the owner of creating and producing communication content and videos for multiple uses including act as the primary user admin. of the newly re-launched Group Intranet;
- Start-up and sustain a strong platform and framework of effective and clear communication
- Online Sales platform optimization to achieve commercial targets by enhancing user traffic and user experience
- Integration of online activities and offline activities to enhance marketing effectiveness
In your new position, you will be a part of the R&D Hearing Instruments Amplifiers & Connectivity (HIAC) group, which is responsible for developing all electronic designs for our hearing aid solutions. Our goal is to deliver highly integrated and high performing solutions which meet our customers demand for attractive hearing solutions.
HIAC is part of the Hardware function that develops complete hearing solution platforms consisting of both mechanical and electronic parts.
You are going to lead several electronics development projects varying in complexity and ranging from component development to full hearing aid electronics. In each project, you will work closely together with the specific lead designer, project team and stakeholders across the organization – all projects are done in a close collaboration with our production.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
At our HQ in Billund, you will become part of our Manufacturing Moulding team that develops and maintains manufacturing execution solutions (MES) for all LEGO moulding manufacturing sites across the world. In the team, you will join 4 software developers and 1 other IT consultant for a 1-year maternity cover.
- Define user stories from reported customer issues and identify tasks for distribution in the team
- Assist in managing the digital Scrum board
- Perform software tests and ensure quality
- Drive demo sessions with the users, presenting solutions and collecting feedback
©2018 The LEGO Group
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
Would you like a brand-new position where you will play an important role in improving complex business processes through handling master data across an entire organisation?
In this role, you will work with data and data structures across our company to establish an overview of key master data processes as well as proper ownership of key master data within our ERP system. You will work across several platforms, but just to name a few: SAP ECC, B2B CRM & Ordering platform, our manufacturing system, Microsoft analysis/reporting services with SQL as BI data warehouse, Tableau for frontend BI visuals, etc.
Your specific focus is on the data processes on these platforms, so your job is to increase the data quality, e.g. by taking data out of reports and into the actual source data to reduce complexity and vulnerability of inconsistent data.
Are you a highly skilled engineer with great experience from larger manufacturing companies? And do you have strong competencies in complex mechanical design and solutions? If you aspire to take on technical leadership of R&D and the next generation of mould engineering, now is your chance to have a huge impact and help shape the future at the world's leading blade manufacturer.
As Technical Lead Specialist for Mould Engineering, your responsibilities are:
- Take the lead to secure the right quality for the Technical Requirement Specifications
- Review of technical concepts, Designs and Documentations
- Taking a lead into maturing specific technology areas
You will join a global organization, where your role is to develop and support 8 blade factories from a tooling and value engineering perspective. As the market leader, we are setting the ambition high to deliver excellent and robust equipment.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
Are you passionate about designing and developing web solutions?
Your overall responsibility is to design and build cloud/web applications, using a diverse set of languages, frameworks, and software platforms. You get the opportunity together with the team to define the culture in Nilfisk for our future digital journey and make our mechanical products intelligent and connected. Major projects you work with will be to establish the Umbraco Cloud foundation and CMS architecture scaled out in our entire global organization. Your principal duties and responsibilities includes to:
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
- Work on all aspects of software development lifecycle following agile methodologies. This includes design, implement, test, document and programming quality software solutions
- Be responsible for solving technical problems on multiple projects, and providing consultative support to internal staff
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
As a Senior Operational Risk Management Consultant with expertise in risk management, safety management systems development, and process improvement implementation you will lead projects in Operational Risk Management transformation programs.
You will help clients design and implement solutions that help senior executives manage operational risks on the shop floor and process lines and ensure sustainable business performance, with the purpose of not just protecting asset value but also extracting and creating value.
You will be knowledgeable and have experience using diverse risk assessment tools and have experience implementing risk mitigation programs that appropriately balance operational risks with improved business performance.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
We are looking for a dedicated Internal Project Manager to join the Systems- and Documentation department. The department is part of Offshore Operations Technology and Standards, which is responsible for enabling and supporting production of offshore wind turbine blades and nacelles.
What are my responsibilities?
- Project management for internal projects related to optimization of business processes like ECM, DMS, Material Management etc. and the IT systems that support the processes.
- Alignment of initiatives with other business areas: Technology, Service, Onshore operations etc.
- Advanced key-user for one or two of the following applications: E.g. Teamcenter, SAP, Tech Pub Studio, Prisma, Trados, Tecnomatix, Microsoft Workspace or other applications utilized by the organization.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
We are looking for a dedicated PLM Systems Specialist to join the Systems- and Documentation department. The department is part of Offshore Operations Technology and Standards, which is responsible for enabling and supporting production of offshore wind turbine blades and nacelles.
What are my responsibilities?
- Advanced key-user for e.g. Teamcenter, SAP, Tech Pub Studio, Prisma, Trados, Microsoft Workspace or other applications utilized by the organization. The position is targeted to support Tecnomatix plant simulation and machine interface/data collection (production equipment) initiatives. However, if your competences are within the other systems mentioned, your application is just as well appreciated.
- Back-office support for key-users/users within the organization.
- Prepare user guides and training materials.
AVK Holding A/S, Galten
Is your LEAN toolbox well-equipped, and do you enjoy creating results in close collaboration with colleagues across different cultures, functions and organisational levels? Then you might be what we are looking for.
Would you like to drive business improvements across our 100 sales and manufacturing companies around the world? As our new Global LEAN Consultant you will join the global LEAN organisation together with three competent colleagues currently working out of Denmark and Poland.Your key responsibilities will be to:
- develop LEAN Academy training programmes for all levels of the organisation
- support and follow up on business improvements identified in local business plans and as part of our Strategy Deployment
- work with Value Stream Mapping, analyse and identify gaps between present and requested situation and plan the efforts to redeem the potential
We are looking for very talented PhD organic chemists with a strong background in synthetic organic chemistry to work at our small-scale development site in Lumsås, Nordvestsjælland, approximately 35-40 min from Roskilde. The position is in our Safety and Technical Chemistry group in Lumsås and is part of the Process Chemistry group. It is responsible for the supply of multi-Kg amounts of development candidates to support investigational and clinical studies.
Your job and key responsibilities
Development, optimisation and the scale up of chemical processes to enable multi-kg amounts of development compounds to be produced safely under full GMP on time to support clinical studies. Further development of chemical processes already implemented in process development and design of 2nd generation synthetic procedures. Enable the transfer of successfully scaled chemical processes to our manufacturing division in Lumsås.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
As our new CMO Process Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining documentation and processes within the Manufacturing area. You will analyse existing processes and documentation and propose improvements. You will also support and/or lead cross-functional process development including value stream mapping.
You will also:
- Develop, update and implement management system documents within manufacturing – including procedures, instructions and document templates
- Develop, update and implement process roles for manufacturing
- Develop process guidelines and presentations for manufacturing
Den nye Key Account Manager får selvstændigt ansvar for salget af Nilfisk A/S’ produkter til udvalgte kunder i Jylland indenfor CCI-segmentet, dvs. tør-/vådstøvsugere, gulvvaskere, fejemaskiner, højtryksrensere m.m. Det indebærer, at man som Key Account Manager er budget- og omkostningsansvarlig og får til opgave at identificere potentielle nye kunder samt at pleje og optimere relationerne med de eksisterende kunder. Fokus vil være på de største kunder i det vestlige Danmark, men da CCI-segmentet undergår løbende forandringer, er det vigtigt også at have fokus på gruppen under de ti største.
Som medarbejder i Nilfisk A/S får man frihed til at drive og udvikle sit eget arbejdsområde med autonomi - til gengæld forventes høj ydeevne. Nilfisk A/S sikrer, at man som medarbejder har spændende udfordringer samt muligheder for at udvikle sig - også hvis det omfatter en international karriere.
Do you have a few years of experience in sales and possibly a previous experience in the food, packaging or retail sector? Then this is your chance to take on a challenging role in a developing international company.
The Guillin group is looking for a Business Development Area Manager (temporary position 6 months) to continue the development of its activities on the Scandinavian market, preferably based in the greater Copenhagen area.
The company offers an attractive salary package and incentives and will provide you with a car.